25.09.12

Katy Perry In Randi Rahm – ‘Katy Perry: Part Of Me’ Toyko Photocall

Katy Perry is still promoting her 3D docu-movie ‘Katy Perry: Part Of Me’, which she took to Toyko, Japan, this afternoon.

The singer greeted fans wearing a Randi Rahm strapless cocktail dress.

Her silk watercolour-print mini dress was accessorized with purple Jimmy Choo ‘Koko’ sandals and silver jewels.

Her playful look was styled with a wavy bob and pink lippie.

Do you like this antic-free look?

Credit: Getty

Jessica Chastain In Oscar de la Renta - 2012 American Theatre Wing Gala

Jessica Chastain In Oscar de la Renta – 2012 American Theatre Wing Gala

Maggie Gyllenhaal In Lanvin - 'Won't Back Down' New York Premiere

Maggie Gyllenhaal In Lanvin – ‘Won’t Back Down’ New York Premiere

18 Responses to Katy Perry In Randi Rahm – ‘Katy Perry: Part Of Me’ Toyko Photocall

1. Yeliz September 25, 2012 at 18:47 #

Wow, what a beautiful dress, I love it! And the purple shoes were a nice addition, although I would have preferred something in the shades of blue. Her hair looks great.

2. Nat39 September 25, 2012 at 18:50 #

Adorable dress, a bit too small and young for her. Ink blue sandal would’ve been a more complementary choice but a bit more unexpected purple works just fine. Overall she looks a bit like she got dressed in her little sister’s closet.

3. Rebecca Z September 25, 2012 at 18:52 #

Spectacular. This is a great week, but I’d still nominate this for bdotw. She looks wonderful. Her hair, makeup, dress and adorable shoes all work together so well.

4. Alina September 25, 2012 at 18:56 #

Lovely dress!

5. Chrisitne September 25, 2012 at 19:01 #

The dress seems a bit cutesy. The shoes are not working for me

6. Rebecca Raskind September 25, 2012 at 19:28 #

I love this dress!! It also reminds of a dress I own from Zara. . . (which I also love)

• Amy September 25, 2012 at 21:17 #

i think i know the zara dress you’re talking about

7. dee September 25, 2012 at 19:50 #

Not crazy about the shoes with the dress. But I like the dress and I really like her hair and makeup.

• Aline September 25, 2012 at 22:07 #

8. Joan September 25, 2012 at 20:12 #

I love this dress! Also her hair and make up are great!

9. Odette September 25, 2012 at 20:18 #

THIS is how I wish she would dress 100% of the time- CLASSY, cute (with perhaps one accessory that provides 5% cheek), glamourous, pretty and NO GIMMICKS.

Phew.

But Taky Katy and Punky Katy (leather, dark lipstick, lots of eyeliner and studs) are just getting breathers. The girls will be back.

• Wong Hiao Hiao September 26, 2012 at 03:34 #

“THIS is how I wish she would dress 100% of the time”

+1!

And no boobs threatening to fall out any moment.

10. Odette September 25, 2012 at 20:18 #

I forgot to mention I thought she was Emily Blunt for a few seconds. When Katy doesn’t wear pounds of makeup she kinda looks like Emily Blunt.

• Ana Kay September 26, 2012 at 06:35 #

Emily Blunt, Katy Perry, Zooey Deschanel… same women, different hair-dos! ;)

Speaking of the dress, the look – love it. :)

11. Kaz September 25, 2012 at 22:02 #

I don’t like it… I love it! She looks fantastic here.

12. Saree September 26, 2012 at 02:58 #

Can’t fault a single thing. Extra points go to her casual make up and that bob, she is really rocking that bob!!

The dress is lovely too, I think the purple shoes work better than if she had worn blue personally. Wouldn’t be Katy without various colour.

13. Beta September 26, 2012 at 08:39 #

I love this look, I love that she’s laid down a bit the show. im kind of tired with all the gaga, nicky minjac etc, so its good that she moved on

14. EmmaWoodhouse September 26, 2012 at 23:45 #

Love the hairstyle (thought seriously, how does this woman have any hair left on her head? She changes it SO MUCH!) but the dress is too short/cutesy. If it were knee-length and had cap sleeves, I would love this, especially with those shoes. Regardless, much improved for Katy.