Anna Kendrick In Zuhair Murad – ‘Pitch Perfect’ LA Premiere

Anna Kendrick took to the red carpet for the premiere of her latest movie ‘Pitch Perfect’ in LA yesterday evening wearing her favourite colour: nude.

I can already feel a collective eye roll.

Yes, this is another nude dress from Anna but on this occasion her nude Zuhair Murad Fall 2012 dress with an A-line skirt and high neckline is embellished with gold beaded details.

Are you still with me?

The actress styled the look with metallic-pink Brian Atwood ‘Encanta’ sandals and Dana Rebecca Designs jewels.

Smoky eyes, glossy lips and wavy brunette tresses completed the look.

Do you like this look or are you o.v.e.r. Anna Kendrick in nude dresses?

Credit: Style.com & Zuhair Murad Facebook

17th Malaga Film Festival 2014 Opening Ceremony Red Carpet Roundup

17th Malaga Film Festival 2014 Opening Ceremony Red Carpet Roundup

Julianne Hough's Theyskens' Theory Dystal Floral Print Silk Chiffon Maxi Dress

Julianne Hough’s Theyskens’ Theory Dystal Floral Print Silk Chiffon Maxi Dress

36 Responses to Anna Kendrick In Zuhair Murad – ‘Pitch Perfect’ LA Premiere

1. andrea September 25, 2012 at 19:20 #

This look is too one-note for me, needs some more color.

2. Nat39 September 25, 2012 at 19:27 #

I think she needs to stick with more sleek sophisticated looks like her Elie Saab last week, all these endless cutesy fit and flare nude dresses aren’t the best choice for her.

3. Agathe September 25, 2012 at 19:28 #

This 12-year-old actress looks lovely. Oh wait…

4. Ro September 25, 2012 at 19:29 #

I don’t totally hate it, it fits her well – though I do feel like she’s going put on some ice skates and start twirling around a rink soon.

• amparo September 25, 2012 at 19:39 #

Exactly what I was thinking!!

• Lou September 25, 2012 at 23:29 #

Dancing on ice comes to mind…

5. Yeliz September 25, 2012 at 19:31 #

She obviously loves nude dresses and she does look great here. Anyway, I still wait for her to wear different kind of dresses and colours more often, like her last Elie Saab gown.

6. Leska September 25, 2012 at 19:34 #

I don’t know if is possible but this look is more of the same and different at the same time. I just know that I loooove. She looks great.

7. Xiomalys Crespo September 25, 2012 at 19:35 #

I’m going to have to disagree. Yes, I would like to see her wear some color, but if she were to wear one last nude dress, wearing this one would be going out with a bang.

8. Caroline September 25, 2012 at 19:41 #

Nude or not, love this dress! And fits her very well.

9. dee September 25, 2012 at 19:46 #

She needed the wear her hair up. I actually like this dress on her even though this is a look she’s done many times.

10. Marybeth September 25, 2012 at 19:46 #

I’m not so tired of the nude color as I am of full skirts hemmed well above the knee. As Ro said above, the red carpet is NOT a skating rink.

That said, the embellishment on this dress is gorgeous!

11. anna September 25, 2012 at 19:46 #

That is way too high a neckline to be wearing her hair down. I don’t hate the dress but I do think it is poorly styled.

12. justme September 25, 2012 at 19:46 #

With her hair down, she looks like she has no neck. I would have prefered an updo and simpler shoes. They clash with the busy details of the dress.

13. Malinda Jane September 25, 2012 at 20:05 #

Like everyone else, I’m totally over her in short, nude toned dresses.
    Plus, this one is so cutesy on her teeny-tiny frame it makes her look like a little girl playing dress-up.

14. Odette September 25, 2012 at 20:10 #

FC Look at it this way- at least she isn’t suffering from Black Plague like Jennifer Anniston, Demi Moore and Angelina Jolie.

I think maybe some actresses (Jessica Chastain and Miss Kendrick) actually, truly, don’t realize they are wearing nude colors so much.

She never looks blah- always cute and put-together, tries something new every now and then and dresses her age (mini dresses and Jimmy Choos holla!).

• Kiwi September 25, 2012 at 21:24 #

• Taksi September 26, 2012 at 02:30 #

Going through some of this site’s archives, it doesn’t seem like she’s actually worn that many nude dresses. There was a period where she wore a series of them for major events but she has worn a decent mix of colors, silhouettes, etc. Definitely far from Angelina Jolie/Jennifer Aniston territory.

My big problem is the whole outfit is busy. Probably looks better up close and in person but from the picture, it looks like a Barbie doll outfit.

• Beta September 26, 2012 at 08:25 #

15. Lisa September 25, 2012 at 20:24 #

Nothing she does excites me, but this is one of her better looks.

• manja September 26, 2012 at 10:15 #

16. a September 25, 2012 at 20:53 #

It reminds me of the dress taylor swift wore @ grammy 2012,Anna’s dress is like that shorter version…looks good on her!

• EmmaWoodhouse September 27, 2012 at 00:17 #

Yes, I immediately thought of Taylor’s dress! Despite the nude, I would love Anna’s dress if it were a bit longer. The details are gorgeous and it fits her well! Plus, great shoes, clutch, and hair!

17. Jackie September 25, 2012 at 20:55 #

Kendrick is too much of a one-note for me regardless of the designers she wears. Being able to discern that a dress is beautiful and using matching accessories doesn’t necessarily make someone fashionable.

18. Dhppy September 25, 2012 at 21:16 #

She looks like a low key Rockette. I think costumes are great for award shows, but not film premieres.

19. Shjade September 25, 2012 at 21:39 #

I want Anna Kendrick to go away. She seems so hard and charmless.

20. Rebecca Z September 25, 2012 at 21:47 #

At least this one shows off her figure. I think she looks really cute. No complaints.

21. Aline September 25, 2012 at 22:00 #

I know she’s worn more nude dress than one is allowed, but this is such a beautiful one that I’d give her a pass. And her hair looks really pretty here.

22. Parvati September 25, 2012 at 22:32 #

The look is a bit boring, but these shoes are fierce!

• CreoleLady September 26, 2012 at 19:53 #

+1. The dress is pretty enough and fits well. That plus the lust-worthy heels takes this out of skater territory for me. I usually pay her no mind but she looks good here.

23. Hisadora September 25, 2012 at 22:40 #

She looks like a doll!!! Perfect!

24. Wong Hiao Hiao September 26, 2012 at 03:31 #

Yes, it’s more of the same but the moment I saw this picture, I thought, “This is so Anna!” It’s like Jennifer Aniston and the little black dress, you know?

25. safia September 26, 2012 at 05:48 #

i not really the fan of the designer. making it hard for me to like this on her. i prefer for her to stay in better brands. in my opinion, you can not be a elie saab girl and then wear murad. he shoes, i do not understand it. i also want a new hairstyle, no? this doesnt work. not in anyway.

26. Lily September 26, 2012 at 06:16 #

she needs more bold looks.

27. Beta September 26, 2012 at 08:24 #

imo this is not another nude dress, its fabulous! and the shoes are fierce, so I love it :)

28. Moa September 26, 2012 at 16:17 #

It’s a beautiful look if you ask me.