Kerry Washington In Vivienne Westwood – 2012 Emmy Awards

Kerry Washington always looks stunning on the red carpet and the 2012 Emmy Awards were no exception.

The ‘Scandal’ actress sparkled wearing a Vivienne Westwood blush sequin gown which looked heavenly against her skin tone.

Keeping the neutral theme going, she styled her look with a matching Kotur clutch and a nude lip colour.

Gold Christian Louboutins and Fred Leighton jewels completed her stunning look.

Credit: Getty

23 thoughts on “Kerry Washington In Vivienne Westwood – 2012 Emmy Awards

1. chryssa

Amazing!she literaly shines…Oh my! this was one of the most interesting awards style-wise…i’m surprised,so many great looks!

2. Yeliz

She looks fabulous from head to toe. J’adore!

It will be very very hard to pick just one best dressed of the night.

3. Moxie

I didn’t like it last night and I still don’t like it this morning. Maybe it was her posture and posing, but it looks like the dress is wearing her, not the other way around.

4. Marybeth

“Heavenly” is the word. The dress color, her complexion, her make-up, her hair — what absolutely gorgeous tones.

And I agree with those above who have said that this awards show has been unusually good.

5. Anna

I liked a lot her look, not because is fresh or new, but because she seems oe of the few who run from the miss pageant this year.. its like one color drapped in somewhere along the dress. I hate that red carpet, the toronto festival had betters. For me is like the emmy producion send to wich woman a color .. you are the green lemon, you the yellow, you over there orange.. and than drapped as you wish…

6. TeaAtTwo

Surprising to see a V. Westwood dress that is corset style. A simple dress but the colour looks lovely on her and as always her beauty is shining.

7. Mol

It was an interesting red carpet at the Emmy Awards this year, but in the end, I only had 5 looks that were spot on for me in every detail – Kerry was one of them. I look forward to seeing the looks F.C. picks for our ‘best of the night’ choice.

8. EmmaWoodhouse

The color is beautiful on her, but the hairstyle is flat. And frankly, it feels a bit casual for the Emmys.