Selena Gomez In Versace – ‘Hotel Transylvania’ LA Premiere

Selena Gomez took the red carpet for the ‘Hotel Transylvania’ LA premiere, held at the Pacific Theatre last night.

Many of you weren’t convinced that the young star was a Versace girl when she wore an Atelier Versace gown during Venice Film Festival, so how does this Fall 2012 ready-to-wear dress work for you?

The white fitted dress embellished with metal chain-links at the neckline was paired with studded Louboutin ‘Just Picks’ ankle-strap pumps and a Melinda Maria cocktail ring.

I think this is a good look for Selena, but she should’ve worn her hair up with that detailed neckline.

Neutral makeup, dark nail polish and super straight brunette locks completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Julie Bowen In Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti - The Academy Of Television Arts & Sciences Performer Nominees' 64th Primetime Emmy Awards Reception

Julie Bowen In Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti – The Academy Of Television Arts & Sciences Performer Nominees’ 64th Primetime Emmy Awards Reception

Ginnifer Goodwin In Jenny Packham - 2012 Entertainment Weekly Pre-Emmy Party

Ginnifer Goodwin In Jenny Packham – 2012 Entertainment Weekly Pre-Emmy Party

15 Responses to Selena Gomez In Versace – ‘Hotel Transylvania’ LA Premiere

1. Ancika September 23, 2012 at 11:38 #

Hair should’ve been up, absolutely! She’s a good Versace girl, she just needs a bit more attitude which,i think, she’ll adopt with years.

2. jones19 September 23, 2012 at 11:38 #

The hair should be up but other than that she looks nice. The modifications make this dress a little less Versace.

3. Yeliz September 23, 2012 at 11:56 #

This is an amazing look for her. I love it from head to toe and I think wearing the hair down is a right choice. Thumbs up from me!

4. Alina September 23, 2012 at 12:25 #

No. She doesn’t have the attitude for Versace.

5. Jess2 September 23, 2012 at 12:27 #

I think she looks so lovely! I agree that she should have had her hair up though. I think Selena and Versace are a great match :)

6. Lily September 23, 2012 at 12:46 #

Wow!I like it,very neat and stylish.good for the premiere of the cartoon

7. CreoleLady September 23, 2012 at 12:49 #

Funny, I think I might have preferred Gomez in the runway look — more youthful. This modification would be what I would expect Donatella Versace herself to wear. Selena looks quite nice though.

8. Paulyne September 23, 2012 at 12:51 #

I love her in this dress. I agree about the hair but i think she looks very good.

9. Christine September 23, 2012 at 14:47 #

She is not a Versace girl.

I like the modify version of this dress. The Model’s version would’ve been too much. I, too, wished she wore an updo with this look.

• Amy September 24, 2012 at 09:13 #

I agree. She’s just not a Versace girl. She keeps wearing it over and over and it pretty much never looks right

10. EmmaWoodhouse September 23, 2012 at 15:14 #

So glad she didn’t wear the runway look, that would have been inappropriate (especially for a kids’ movie!) she looks great, in my opinion. I liked her premiere gown pretty well, but this is very her. I don’t mind her in Versace, as long as she wears it in a classy way. I think a high, sleek ponytail would have been good but I am still loving this look.

11. Stephanie September 23, 2012 at 16:15 #

Love it! I don’t need someone to have a certain swagger to wear a brand… As long as their attitude fits the actual piece they are wearing. Yes, someone else might wear this and make it look more edgy, but it still works on her with the way she is wearing it.
    Better to wear it with modifications that you feel comfortable (and can wear with confidence) than to wear it without confidence.

12. Divadebbi September 23, 2012 at 21:12 #

The dress looks fine. Shes drowning in hair. I would love to see her lop off about 6 inches.

13. TeaAtTwo September 23, 2012 at 21:57 #

I like the modification of the top part with the chain-links just around the neckline but I think she should have kept the shape of the runway skirt. It would have suited her better.

14. marisa September 23, 2012 at 23:35 #

the shoes are off, her hair looks terrible with that neckline and that dress looks unflattering to her figure.