Jessica Pare attended The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Writer Nominees’ 64th Primetime Emmy Awards Reception at the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences in North Hollywood, California, yesterday evening.

The ‘Mad Men’ actress wore a Jason Wu Resort 2013 look.

Jessica’s LBD came with added sparkle with multi-cut crystal, cabochon and beaded embellishments throughout.

A simple black satin clutch and Jason Wu pumps from the same collection completed her look.

Jessica joins Diane Kruger and Rachel Weisz as a huge fan of Jason Wu’s feminine pieces.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jaime King's Spike TV’s 'Guys Choice Awards' Smouldering Eye Makeup

Jaime King’s Spike TV’s ‘Guys Choice Awards’ Smouldering Eye Makeup

Olivia Palermo In Christian Dior - 2012 New York City Ballet Fall Gala

Olivia Palermo In Christian Dior – 2012 New York City Ballet Fall Gala

8 Responses to Jessica Pare In Jason Wu – The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Writer Nominees’ 64th Primetime Emmy Awards Reception

1. Yeliz September 21, 2012 at 15:38 #

She looks beautiful. I’m glad that she didn’t overdone her look with outstanding accessories.

2. rebecca o September 21, 2012 at 15:43 #

I looked at her past entries here and this is like the fourth time she’s worn head to toe Jason Wu. Time to mix it up. Though I do like the pumps.

• Alina September 21, 2012 at 16:12 #

I agree.

• Christine September 22, 2012 at 13:45 #

3. EmmaWoodhouse September 21, 2012 at 16:12 #

Elegant look, well-accessorized…however, I don’t like her shiny makeup (wrong foundation color?) or her lackluster hair.

4. Rebecca Z September 21, 2012 at 17:22 #

I like the dress a lot, and think she looks good. Agree the hair is a tad stiff and not the best makeup. But I like how she seems comfortable with her height and in her skin. It’s nice to see someone who isn’t (or at least doesn’t look like) a size 2 out there standing up straight! She’s probably a 4 or a 6, but she looks like a real person! Hope for us normal girls in an era when size 12 is considered a plus size.

5. Hannah September 21, 2012 at 17:57 #

In all of her posts on RCFA she interesting only wears knee length, predominantly black jason wu sheath dresses. For that reason I find this look redundant, but I am am excited for her Emmy look because I do love a Jason Wu gown.
    Also, her makeup is making her look ghostly, and the hair adds to the matronly feel of the look.

6. Nat39 September 21, 2012 at 18:59 #

A tad boring and mumsy, but not bad. A sexy sandal would’ve elevated the look a bit.