Anna Wintour In Tom Ford – Obama Victory Fund 2012 Event

Anna Wintour co-hosted the Barack Obama fundraiser with Gwyneth Paltrow at Mark’s Club in London yesterday evening, which was also attended by Cameron Diaz.

The editor-in-chief of American Vogue, like Gwyneth, also wore a Tom Ford dress.

Her Fall 2011 long-sleeved brown dress with floral embroidery and a pleated skirt was styled with her two favourite accessories; Manolo Blahnik kitten heels and her beaded antique Georgian collet necklace.

Having a case of the déjà vu?

You should do, because Anna wore this same dress and accessories to the Versace Étoile De La Mer sunglasses collection launch party in Paris back in January.

Credit: Style.com & Wenn

Naomie Harris In Gucci - Harper’s Bazaar Woman Of The Year Awards 2013

Naomie Harris In Gucci – Harper’s Bazaar Woman Of The Year Awards 2013

Nicole Richie's Balenciaga Heeled Sandals

Nicole Richie’s Balenciaga Heeled Sandals

19 Responses to Anna Wintour In Tom Ford – Obama Victory Fund 2012 Event

1. couturecoco September 20, 2012 at 22:42 #

I think she looks good but the SHOES, can she not wear something else??!!! It’sso very strange to see her wearing the same style Manolos, same colour year after year after year.

• Fanny September 21, 2012 at 05:59 #

CAN’T BE MORE AGREE WITH THAT HAHAHA

2. Christine September 20, 2012 at 23:10 #

A repeat offender? Wow, Mrs. Vogue herself repeating clothes? Maybe the the Duchess of Cambridge is rubbing off on her ;)

• EmmaWoodhouse September 21, 2012 at 02:11 #

LOL just thought that. Plus I wasn’t even a fan of the dress in the first place.

• Juliana September 22, 2012 at 14:43 #

I could be wrong, but I don’t think it’s the first time Anna Wintour is seen wearing something for the second time…

3. Yeliz September 20, 2012 at 23:15 #

I will never understand this woman. She is the editor-in-chief of Vogue US, but she ALWAYS wears the same type of dresses, shoes, accessories. And now, she’s even wearing the same dress with the same styling! Seriously, I’m baffled.

4. CTgirl September 20, 2012 at 23:24 #

Anna is a little long in the tooth for this dress.

5. Rebecca Z September 21, 2012 at 00:01 #

I generally have no problem with the repeat wearing trend. But it is a tad much for Anna Wintour who can have her pick of what ever she wants to put on her back. That said, it is a beautiful dress and it looks really nice on her.

6. GiGi September 21, 2012 at 04:00 #

I think she looks lovely in that beautiful dress…. from the ankles up. Those shoes certainly do NOT go with that dress.

7. Teleholic September 21, 2012 at 05:26 #

I don’t get it– if Anna Wintour wears things twice, why are celebrities so averse to it? And even non-celebrities? (Celebrities probably because they get free things anyway so money isn’t as much of an issue as it is for us plebeians, but still.) I’m not criticizing her for it but I guess I respect that she knows she’s got the presence to do what she wants and ‘break the rules’. I guess I’m asking, if someone this legendary is breaking the rule, why is it still a rule? But I don’t want them to wear the same things again if they’re getting stuff for free because I can’t get enough of pretty dresses. I’m SO conflicted.

8. Lola September 21, 2012 at 07:14 #

The dress is beauiful – the entire Anna Wintour concept is deja vu…the shoes are horrible…

9. Noemi September 21, 2012 at 08:04 #

I don’t understand why people are surprised to see her with something she has already worn. I find it absolutely normal that someone likes something and wants to wear it more than once. It’s a sign that you’re self confident. What I don’t understand is the fact that she only wears a pair of shoes, which are terrible with this dress. But she’s A. Wintour, I think she believes she’s God…
    How beautiful is Tom Ford in that photo? The most important thing is the aim of the event, anyway, I hope Obama will win, so much!

10. Maz September 21, 2012 at 08:42 #

I have to say this is one of my favourite ever looks from her so I’m actually glad she wore it twice!

11. lea September 21, 2012 at 09:38 #

People on this site and makes me laugh so much.

You all go on and on about Anna wearing the same thing twice while praising elie Saab collection for th last 4 years. Haven’t you notice that he makes the same damm dresses for the last 5 years?

12. Lee Ann September 21, 2012 at 12:02 #

I think this a stunning dress. The shoes though ??? wrong colour -too casual. Please can we send Anna and the DOC to a Shoe Clinic ?

13. dee September 21, 2012 at 13:10 #

Really the same exact outfit? Her shoes don’t go with everything. She needs an evening shoe, these shoes are for daytime.

14. Lalitha September 21, 2012 at 13:41 #

Love the dress. Detest the shoes.

15. chryssa September 21, 2012 at 13:54 #

I think she looks great!

16. d September 21, 2012 at 21:25 #

Yes to the dress…hell no to the shoes.