19.09.12 Photocall

Salma Hayek In Roland Mouret – ‘Savages’ London Photocall

Salma Hayek was joined by her ‘Savages’ co-stars John Travolta and Benicio Del Toro in London this afternoon for the photocall for their latest movie.

The Mexican actress wore a colour-block Roland Mouret ‘Mercy’ dress.

I love the maroon and petrol-blue together, the origami detail and the way the dress gives her a tiny waist, but there is too much boobage going on. Excuse me for being so blunt.

Salma looked so demure in her last Roland Mouret dress during Venice Film Festival, but on this look is a litte too ‘in-yer-face’ for my liking.

Complementing the petrol-blue with a matching pair of Giuseppe Zanotti bow-accented platform heels, Salma completed her look with luscious curly locks, Dana Rebecca Designs earrings and a rouge lip colour.

Gorgeous? or TMI?

You can buy Salma’s Roland Mouret dress in black-and-white from Bergdorf Goodman and Neiman Marcus.

Credit: Getty

Christopher Kane Spring 2013

Christopher Kane Spring 2013

Crystal Reed's Alexander McQueen Intarsia Wool Blend Dress

Crystal Reed’s Alexander McQueen Intarsia Wool Blend Dress

16 Responses to Salma Hayek In Roland Mouret – ‘Savages’ London Photocall

1. dee September 19, 2012 at 18:30 #

The girls are definitely on display.

2. Nat39 September 19, 2012 at 18:35 #

Nice dress but it’s impossible to look past the boobage, the dress also appears to be a bit too tight in the hip area. The length combined with the heavy detailed shoe and ankle strap doesn’t flatter Salma’s legs – she needs a lighter leg-lengthening shoe.

3. lila September 19, 2012 at 18:38 #

Can’t decide what is it that I despise the most: the platform heels or the excessive boobage.
    On the bright side, I do love her hair and makeup.

4. mm September 19, 2012 at 18:48 #

She jacks up most of her looks fightin with those twins. There seems to be very few dresses where boobage comes of likeable on the red carpet. Save it for your partner!

5. Yeliz September 19, 2012 at 18:50 #

This looks just tacky to me, especially with that boobage.

6. EmmaWoodhouse September 19, 2012 at 18:51 #

This dress would be beautiful on Evan Rachel Wood, Amy Adams, or Salma’s costar Blake Lively. However it is trashy and deperate looking on her. I wish that she would find something that fits! This is too tight all over and must be so uncomfortable. her orange Mouret was far superior. this is a disaster. The shoes would be great if they weren’t platforms. As they are they feel flamenco dancer-ish to me.

7. robert September 19, 2012 at 18:58 #

I love the color coordination between the blue and maroon. But I loathe those shoes, which destroy the outfit. The boobage doesn’t really bother me.

8. Chloe September 19, 2012 at 18:59 #

Those shoes don’t look good on anyone! Had she worn better shoes I wouldn’t mind this outfit as much as I do right now.

9. SilentVisitor September 19, 2012 at 19:04 #

This is horrible; moreover, the dress is too tight…..

10. Gb September 19, 2012 at 19:19 #

I say if you’ve got it, flaunt it. At least its not boobylicious, tight, and short. She chose one element to show. Why cover up that shape, she isnt in church. The shoes are fab too… Why play it safe with a boring shoe? Love you Salma!

11. andrea September 19, 2012 at 19:44 #

Um, no. She even looks uncomfortable. Terrible look, down to the suede platforms.

12. Ancika September 19, 2012 at 19:57 #

Definitely TMI! OMG! And the shoes don’t look good on her with this dress.

13. robbie September 19, 2012 at 20:06 #

trashy.

14. Parvati September 19, 2012 at 20:37 #

I love that she didn’t opt for the safe black & white choice, because this colour combination is great. However, I agree that the cleavage is too “in your face”.

15. dag September 19, 2012 at 20:58 #

It’s so often all about twins with Salma. It’s a shame ’cause the dress is very nice and those colours look great on her. I actually like the shoos very much they agreed with style of this dress.

16. sasha charnin September 19, 2012 at 20:59 #

I love that it’s not safe, she looks healthy and super sexy. Curvy and with no apologies. I like that she wore Roland Mouret with all of her voluptuousness and her money! He dresses all-he has the diversity and range to outfit all women’s bodies. Her waist is sooo tiny.
    I agree that the shoes are way too clunky and odd but at least they’re the matching color and not a bulbous-toe, closed up pump in a snore nude.