Who Wore Michael Kors Better…Angelina Jolie or Christina Aguilera?

I never thought I would see the day when Angelina Jolie and Christina Aguilera wore the same dress, but here you have it.

Angelina donned the Michael Kors black crepe and lace-accented gown to the 2012 Producers Guild Awards in January during Awards season.

Her chic feminine dress with a side slit from the designer’s Pre-Fall 2012 collection was styled with a black Jimmy Choo ‘Tube’ clutch and black Ferragamo peep-toes.

Christina wore the same dress on Sunday evening while attending the 2012 ALMA Awards.

Her silver accessories, which included Neil Lane jewels, a Judith Leiber clutch and a pair of Christian Louboutin ‘Decorapumps’ platforms, provided an interesting contrast which vamped up the look.

Christina’s fun accessories make me favour her in this look, so she wins for me if I ignore the purple ponytail.

You can buy Angelina and Christian’s Michael Kors dress from
Net-A-Porter.com, Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman.

Credit: Getty

Zoe Saldana's Salvatore Ferragamo Tyla Suede Open Toe Pumps

Zoe Saldana’s Salvatore Ferragamo Tyla Suede Open Toe Pumps

House of Holland Spring 2013

House of Holland Spring 2013

13 Responses to Who Wore Michael Kors Better…Angelina Jolie or Christina Aguilera?

1. Yeliz September 18, 2012 at 10:05 #

Angelina Jolie for me.

2. m September 18, 2012 at 10:22 #

i voted for christina as this is kind of like the best ive seen her recently… n as for ange, its jus too typical of her in such a dress (snooze factor n boring accs.)

3. T from Sydney September 18, 2012 at 10:42 #

They both look terrible.
    But i will pick Christina, Angelina looks lifeless.

4. Jones19 September 18, 2012 at 11:33 #

This is just another day around the block for Angelina but Christina looks classy which is unusual for her, plus her heels are way better.

5. dee September 18, 2012 at 13:20 #

Angelina for me. I think this dress ages Christina and the hair and overdone makeup don’t help.

6. Mary Jane Anderson September 18, 2012 at 13:42 #

Angelina may be boring but I still find her flawless. Her hair is gorgeous plus she wears the dress in a very lady-like way.

As for Christina, she may look better than usual, but she’s still incredibly cheap-looking. Her hair is horrible even if you ignore the purple ponytail and she has the tackiest accessories.

• Noemi September 19, 2012 at 09:36 #

I totally agree with you. Honestly, every time I see a photo of C. Aguilera I think her way of dressing (even if dressing is not the right word, since she hardly wears the bottom piece) is… disturbing. I see a tacky girl, who looks older than she is, playing to be a lady, but without success.

7. robbie September 18, 2012 at 14:57 #

angelina by a mile, christina looks a mess.

8. Nat39 September 18, 2012 at 22:20 #

No amount of pretty fun accessories can possibly make Christina look good in this chic feminine dress. Angelina pulls it off with great stature, poise and class without any sparkle, the only thing I’d add to her look would be an oversized ring but she is perfectly fine without it.

9. Angela September 18, 2012 at 22:45 #

Whilst I think Angelina’s body looks stunning in this dress, Christina really makes the look come alive and have a personality, despite the awkward fit. My vote goes to Xtina for Angelina’s vapidity. I don’t understand how one can just be a style icon like Angie by looking beautiful while wearing a dress.

10. Amynae September 18, 2012 at 22:54 #

Christina for me. This dress needs curves and attitude, which she has in spades. It fits her better than most of the things she’s worn in the last few years, and she keeps it classy, yet funky with her accessories.

On Angie its a pretty dress, on Christina, it’s Divalicious.

11. EmmaWoodhouse September 19, 2012 at 02:33 #

Not really a fan of the dress, but Angie is 10x better than Christina’s tacky mess.

12. Anna January 26, 2013 at 14:12 #

The fit is better of Angelina, but in all truth the dress clashes with BOTH of their complexions; Angie’s appears too grayish-pink and Christina’s too washed-out Cheeto.