18.09.12

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Jaeger – Guadalcanal Island

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William, Duke of Cambridge visited Honiara at Guadalcanal Island and paid a visit to the Prime Minister’s office on day seven of their Southeast Asian Diamond Jubilee Tour.

Catherine looked pretty in a vibrant yellow Jaeger shirtdress.

Her short-sleeve dress with pleated skirt and a satin waistbelt tied into a bow was, of course, paired with her favourite L.K. Bennett nude pumps and Kiki McDonough drop earrings.

As much as I love Catherine’s glossy tresses, this look would’ve looked great with a simple ponytail.

Credit: Getty

House of Holland Spring 2013

House of Holland Spring 2013

Mary Katrantzou Spring 2013

Mary Katrantzou Spring 2013

7 Responses to Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Jaeger – Guadalcanal Island

1. Yeliz September 18, 2012 at 11:09 #

Yellow looks great on her, but I agree about the hair. I would have loved a ponytail.

2. CreoleLady September 18, 2012 at 11:29 #

OK, she is making even sunshine yellow boring. Now that’s epic. So over her and her little sister too (lol).

3. Jones19 September 18, 2012 at 11:31 #

This is one instance where the nude pumps kill the look. They just don’t go at all with this pretty sunshiny dress.

4. Ella September 18, 2012 at 18:09 #

Wow…I agree with you. A pony tail would have been really nice with this dress!!

I, personally, am loving her addition of yellow in her wardrobe.

5. TeaAtTwo September 18, 2012 at 23:23 #

I’m glad she’s embarked into colour on this tour, I was heading to despair with for all neutrals/pastels as she looks great in bold colours.
    need to widen her colour palette in the footwear department.

6. EmmaWoodhouse September 19, 2012 at 02:40 #

A ponytail or a fishtail braid would have been great, but I do think her hair is pretty. And I love the dress! It’s like a glass of lemonade. I may be the only one, but I’m loving every look of this tour.

7. Errun September 19, 2012 at 04:32 #

Ab fab. She can look great in any colour! Absolutely love her style. I even liked her hair!