With a little help from her friends, Kristen Stewart won best dressed this week.

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge had many looks this week, but it was her Prabal Gurung which stood out by a country mile, so I share your admiration for this look.

My overall favourite was Zhang Ziyi who looked breath-taking in her Marc Bouwer gown.

Credit: Getty

Kristen Stewart's All Saints Rixey Leather Bomber And 7 For All Mankind Skinny Jeans

Kristen Stewart’s All Saints Rixey Leather Bomber And 7 For All Mankind Skinny Jeans

Nieves Alvarez In Spring 2013 Looks On 'Solo Moda'

Nieves Alvarez In Spring 2013 Looks On ‘Solo Moda’

28 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Kristen Stewart In Balenciaga, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Prabal Gurung & Zhang Ziyi In Marc Bouwer

1. Maggie September 17, 2012 at 08:32 #

Love it !!!!!!!

2. T from Sydney September 17, 2012 at 08:34 #

Kstew looked good and she looked confident in her self but the outfit is a bit casual for BDOTW.

I do hope she keep the confidence up when shes promoting the last twlight movie.

3. shemah September 17, 2012 at 08:52 #

i love all the winners this week.. all beautiful women in gorgeous outfits. and FC… i’m so over the moon! i met the duchess on her tour to sabah, borneo n she actually stopped to talk to my kids while prince william indulgently looked on. they were just so gorgeous up close and so very kind!! it was all i ever dreamed of!!

• Fashion Critic September 17, 2012 at 09:19 #

how exciting

4. Jessica September 17, 2012 at 09:06 #

Oh, my, HRH does know how to wear bright colors! She needs to do it more–she’s been rather blah color-wise.

5. Yeliz September 17, 2012 at 10:37 #

Many people really liked Kristen’s look this time, I don’t think it was only her fans who made her lead the poll.

• EmmaWoodhouse September 17, 2012 at 13:01 #

Yes, I actually voted for her because I thought that she looked great. And I’m not a “fan voter.” I’m excited that Kate’s (we can still call her Kate sometimes, right ;)?) Prabal won too–I thought it was a great look from her.

6. Shalini September 17, 2012 at 11:31 #

Kristens outfit may have been event appropriate- but very very unexciting. Her make-up is great, and she looks chic- but not at all worth fawning about.

Many other celebs have casual street-style looks better than this. She could have been simple yet given us a wow look. Doesnt deserve a place here.

• snowlion September 17, 2012 at 15:49 #

Different strokes. I voted for her look (I am not a fan) because she was my favourite this week. Not yours? Then I hope you voted otherwise.

• Shiva September 17, 2012 at 17:33 #

7. Carina S. September 17, 2012 at 14:39 #

“With a little help from her friends” really, FC, really?
    so her fans helped her winning this? don’t you think that she won because people really liked this look?

• Fashion Critic September 17, 2012 at 15:38 #

This is just a one page of retweets

• Leska September 17, 2012 at 15:54 #

That’s the problem with KS fans, she can be using a potato sack and they will think that she is gorgeous. FC is a fashion website, not a Twilight one. She was beautifull, but not amazing. Is sad that this blog is becoming another tool for her lunatic fans.

• Lana September 18, 2012 at 03:32 #

It’s not sad when the blog gets so many hits because of it. If you’re going to have her featured but with a disclaimer like that, then just don’t bother featuring her at all.

• Fashion Critic September 18, 2012 at 05:41 #

But why should she not be considered? just because her fans can’t be objective? The traffic is irrelevant. God I feel sorry for this girl. She is in a constant lose lose situation.

• justme September 17, 2012 at 20:35 #

lmbo, I had my suspicions, glad to see I was right.

• Carina S. September 18, 2012 at 02:11 #

so Kristen’s fans are the only ones who vote?
          If I didn’t like Kristen look I wouldn’t have voted for her, It’s not because I’m her fan that I like everything she wears. And I’m not talking only about me, I know lots of people who think the same. We are not “lunatic”, as you say.

• Niczka September 18, 2012 at 09:04 #

I agree. I am the fan too, but not the lunatic one, I really didn’t like some KStew looks. Remember her long black Chanel dress with Marlena Dietrich’a alike hairdo? It was terrible. But this time she really looks gorgeous.

• rahel September 18, 2012 at 13:17 #

If Kristen keeps on winning every poll then you can see if it’s because of her fans. But in this one she looks good. Even if she wears ugly shoes.

8. couturecoco September 17, 2012 at 14:57 #

Absolutely the right choices – I voted for all 3 – stunning outfits. I am beside myself with joy that Catherine wore such bold prints and colour lol …now about the shoes and clutch….

9. admmgz September 17, 2012 at 15:50 #

I loved all three looks so I’m happy :)

10. Shiva September 17, 2012 at 17:38 #

Zhang’s gown is gorgeous, FC, u’re right
    It might be a personal opinion but for her bodily proportions, it feels like the gown could’ve done with the neckline pulled up and bodice tightened by an inch or two

11. jeremy September 17, 2012 at 20:50 #

“With helps from her little friends..”- best subtle burn of the day. *High five*

12. Amy September 17, 2012 at 20:51 #

Zhang was my pick I’m glad she was chosen because her dress was really amazing.
    About Kristen, I must admit she was my third pick, she looks totally cool and relax with that outfit and really exudes effortless chic with this look so I agree with those who picked her too

13. Sinta September 18, 2012 at 02:54 #

KRISTEN!

14. E September 18, 2012 at 03:46 #

i know kristens’ fans voted and tweeted but I do really think she deserved this one. granted her outfit was very ordinary but her makeup, attitude and confidence won me over. Even the non-fans liked it so that is saying something.

15. Angel September 18, 2012 at 04:54 #

Personally..

16. Sonya September 18, 2012 at 06:56 #

I voted for KStew because she looked great. No other reason. I also hated the Duchess’s Prabal.