15.09.12 Best Dressed

Which Was Your Favourite Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge Look Of The Week?

Credit: Getty

America Ferrera In Badgley Mischka - ‘Half The Sky: Turning Oppression Into Opportunity’ New York Screening

America Ferrera In Badgley Mischka – ‘Half The Sky: Turning Oppression Into Opportunity’ New York Screening

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

20 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge Look Of The Week?

1. T from Sydney September 15, 2012 at 16:14 #

Its fine to stick to a silhouette that suits your but add some COLOUR Duchess!!! PLEASE!!!!

Some new heels will be much appreciated too.

i love the Prabal Gurung number. McQueen is the worst.

2. Robert September 15, 2012 at 17:03 #

Is she allergic to color? Are those ugly LK Bennetts super glued to her feet? I don’t care for any of these outfits. It’s like picking the least boring and matronly of the bunch.

3. gabis September 15, 2012 at 17:24 #

I had a hard time deciding in which look to vote hahaha. Too bad we cannot vote twice :( Despite all the criticism on the shoe department, I do love her style so for me it was difficult to vote. I just love the Jenny Packham’s, the McQueen’s, Prabal…

4. Mahogany September 15, 2012 at 17:34 #

I agree with T she has a unhealthy obsession with both those shoes and neutral colors.A change in either direction is both necessary and welcome.

• Molly September 15, 2012 at 19:51 #

Actually Kate bought a second pair of those shoes in off white (which is just another way of saying “lighter nude”) and those are what she wore with the first Jenny Packham look and the Erdem. And we all say that she only ever wears her nude pumps…lol

5. Nat39 September 15, 2012 at 17:40 #

Ignoring the consistently boring shoe choice, Temperley London. The Prabal Gurung dress is adorable but ended up looking plain mumsy on her unfortunately.

6. Yeliz September 15, 2012 at 18:08 #

Temperley London for me.

7. Amy September 15, 2012 at 19:38 #

Prabal does wonder for her. Temperley comes second and the Erdem look is very nice.
    Btw I have a question: can she wear trousers to official visits like that? It’s because I don’t remember seeing a royal wearing trousers to things like this.

8. Leeann September 15, 2012 at 19:52 #

I think she does her role extremely well. She cannot dress and kills every outfit she wears. This woman has no style a uniform yes but absolutely no style.

9. mokka September 15, 2012 at 21:28 #

Prabal Gurung but I loved the Temperley dress. I don’t know what’s your problem with her shoes. She’s not uncomfortable with wearing things more than once, unlike some celebrities, and she’s a royal. For me it says that she’s down to earth person and doesn’t spend money to buy shoes every day just because she has money. I don’t know, may be it’s just me, but I deff admire her for that.

• robert September 16, 2012 at 01:28 #

I’d admire her more if she wore some gorgeous shoes. There are plenty of sexy and comfortable nude shoes out there. I hate the platform of the LK Bennets and the color is nauseating.

10. Beta September 16, 2012 at 00:02 #

favourite look of the week? the topless photos !!
    im kidding
    the only memorable ones imo are the prabal gurung and temperley london

11. EmmaWoodhouse September 16, 2012 at 00:40 #

I saw the BDOTW poll first and I though, dang, no Catherine! This is great–thanks for the special poll, FC!! I loved a lot of her looks this week…but my three faves were the Prabal, Temperley, and the McQueen.

• Fashion Critic September 16, 2012 at 00:53 #

yes, she had too many looks for me to decide which one you guys loved the most.

Have a nice weekend

• EmmaWoodhouse September 16, 2012 at 03:44 #

You too! :)

12. Marybeth September 16, 2012 at 01:33 #

The Temperley is definitely my favorite.
    I love the Prabal Gurung dress and it looks nice enough on the Duchess, but I don’t think it particularly suits her.

13. Grace Patricia September 16, 2012 at 15:21 #

Hard to choose. The looks are all too awful.

• anne g September 17, 2012 at 02:49 #

all the dresses are ugly, the prabal’s dress is the less ugly.

14. Auds September 17, 2012 at 06:46 #

The Duchess looks are too-bland…no colors! Though I love Prabal Gurung. I hope Kate will choose colors and make an effort in her future foreign trips.

In all honesty, I can’t feel any ‘royal’ aura just by looking at her compared to the present Crown Princesses of Europe.

15. Mary Gatto September 17, 2012 at 13:51 #