Kareena Kapoor In Emanuel Ungaro – ‘Heroine’ Photocall

Since Lindsay Lohan’s association with Emanuel Ungaro we haven’t seen much of the brand on the red carpet.

Kareena Kapoor looked lovely wearing a dress from the brand Spring 2012 collection to the photocall of her latest project, ‘Heroine’ which was held at the Phoenix Market City Mall in Mumbai last Friday.

Deciding to wear the aqua-and-black printed dress off-the-shoulder; the actress styled her look with nude Christian Louboutin pumps and a Patek Phillipe watch.

A simple ponytail and neutral makeup completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Abhijit Mhamunkar

Keke Palmer In Alon Livné - 2014 BET Awards

Keke Palmer In Alon Livné – 2014 BET Awards

Leighton Meester In Giambattista Valli -  'The Oranges' New York Screening

Leighton Meester In Giambattista Valli – ‘The Oranges’ New York Screening

19 Responses to Kareena Kapoor In Emanuel Ungaro – ‘Heroine’ Photocall

1. Yeliz September 14, 2012 at 19:15 #

I prefer the runway version with the belt and a pair of strappy sandals.

2. Aline September 14, 2012 at 19:20 #

I wish she had worn it as presented on the runway and chosen more inspiring shoes.

• Alina September 15, 2012 at 07:15 #

I agree.

3. Nat39 September 14, 2012 at 19:23 #

Adorable youthful dress, would’ve preferred to see it on someone less mature. I like how she wears it off-the-shoulder – it adds some flirtiness to the look and gives her a flattering well-balanced smaller-waist silhouette, there isn’t really a need for a belt in this case. A more inspiring light summery sandal would’ve been much preferred.

4. Janet September 14, 2012 at 19:30 #

Love the dress. She wore it well. Looking forward to seeing more of her on the site. Her stylist is doing her wonders at the moment. RCFA needs some Priyanka Chopra on the site. She is an international star now! Yesterday she wore a Falguni & Shane Peacock dress when she released her first single “In My City” in India and was aired on the NFL network last night before the game. It’s their theme song for the season. But when you post Kareena, there has to be Priyanka also. Hehe.

5. Malinda Jane September 14, 2012 at 20:07 #

Prefer the runway version and the shoes look mumsy compared to the dress. Wish I could see this look on someone else.

6. EmmaWoodhouse September 14, 2012 at 21:51 #

GORGEOUS dress, love it on her, but the shoes are boring.

7. Kathy September 14, 2012 at 22:53 #

I do like her off-the-shoulder version better than the runway one. It adds a little something to the dress. Prefer the runway shoes though.

• Rash September 15, 2012 at 11:05 #

+1.

8. Jazz September 14, 2012 at 22:57 #

tragedy what this dress has translated to off the runway. she turns it into a 50s’ housewife gardening outfit.

9. harpreet September 14, 2012 at 23:55 #

FC, thanks for posting bollywood stars, but please note that certain bollywood fans are like Twilight fans and are very opinionated. Don’t let them get to you!

• Fashion Critic September 15, 2012 at 13:56 #

thank you…yes I have experienced this when I posted Sonam for the first time during Cannes 2011, but thanks for the heads up and I won’t let them get to me

10. Mira September 15, 2012 at 10:38 #

I prefer Kareena’s off-the-shoulder version but I find both her shoes and the runway shoes boring.

11. Kiwi September 15, 2012 at 13:52 #

I am missing the belt

12. Christine September 15, 2012 at 21:19 #

Missing the belt and not liking the dress with the shoes.