Emma Watson In Brood – ‘The Perks Of Being A Wallflower’ New York Screening

After her guest appearance on Jimmy Fallon, Emma Watson continued to promote her new movie ‘The Perks Of Being A Wallflower’ which had its New York premiere held at the Crosby Street Hotel yesterday evening.

Donning her second look of the night, the young actress wore her second look by Brood.

You may remember she wore the emerging designer to the MTV Movie Awards earlier this year, and she supported Serkan Sarier again wearing a look from his Fall 2012 collection.

The halterneck blouse with a one-shoulder detail was styled with a button-down skirt with a peplum overlay.

She styled her look with simple white Prada pumps, adding colour to her look via her green eyeshadow.

Having pulled back her hair into an updo for the last two appearances, she left her hair down on this occasion.

To you like this look, which continues to see Emma opt for more fashion-forward looks, or do you find it overly fussy?

Celebrities Love…Camouflage Jackets

Celebrities Love…Camouflage Jackets

Kerry Washington In Christian Dior - 2012 PaleyFest: Fall TV Preview

Kerry Washington In Christian Dior – 2012 PaleyFest: Fall TV Preview

29 Responses to Emma Watson In Brood – ‘The Perks Of Being A Wallflower’ New York Screening

1. Anj September 14, 2012 at 18:23 #

I think that shoulder flap should’ve either been on both shoulders or skipped altogether. With that adjustment, I would love this look…with a different shoe. I think I just don’t like the shape of the heel-toe with this outfit and wish it was another color instead.

2. rita September 14, 2012 at 18:26 #

I love it, I don’t even mind the white shoes. I think this young approach to fashion is more suited to her because she’s still very young and when she goes Haute Couture she always looks like a little girl playing dress up even though she pulls it off most of the time.

3. Francois Bresmal September 14, 2012 at 18:27 #

I loooooooove her recent choices! This outfit totally works for me

4. Yeliz September 14, 2012 at 18:34 #

I love the dress on Emma, I think it looks much better on her than on the model. But I don’t like the white pumps. Her hair and make-up however is perfect.

I am so proud of Serkan Sarier. I love his collections, especially the prints. And he was born in Germany, where I live, and is from Turkish descent and so am I. :)

5. Nat39 September 14, 2012 at 18:37 #

I like it, it works well for her but wish she’d pulled her hair back considering there’s quite a bit of detailing going on already, and worn a more inspiring sandal – the white pumps feel a bit conservative/boring for this look.

• Alina September 15, 2012 at 07:00 #

6. Mol September 14, 2012 at 18:38 #

I love it, I just wish the shoulder flap had been more fluffed up as it is on the model. I know Emma has been criticized for wearing the same short skirt length all the time, but I feel like she is really developing her own look and style and I have liked all her recent choices.

7. Odette September 14, 2012 at 18:39 #

I love that Emma is building a reputation for supporting unknown designers, but this look isn’t working for me only because the dress is ugly and wouldn’t look good on anyone. It’s not her fault. She should’ve chosen a better piece.

8. Aline September 14, 2012 at 19:04 #

I really like it, she somehow really pulls this off.

• EmmaWoodhouse September 14, 2012 at 21:41 #

You are so right. This dress could have been a total mess but she pulls it off with such poise. Glad she opted for a different hairstyle too. The slicked back look was getting repetetive. I would have liked a longer skirt but I don’t think that would have worked with the dress.

9. Yeli September 14, 2012 at 19:25 #

I love this aspect of the dress plays with cuts and symmetries, giving it a futuristic, short skirt, yes, but imagine the skirt just a little longer, I think it would not have worked. It has the perfect amount in it. His hair was perfect complements the dress. A little color in his eyes is fascinating. The pumps do not convince me at all.

10. Dhppy September 14, 2012 at 20:23 #

I like the dress, I just don’t buy it on her.

11. Noemi September 14, 2012 at 20:30 #

I think it’s great that she supports young designers and this dress is very cute, but I don’t like hair and make up. A bit of color would have been a good idea, for me.

12. Hannah September 14, 2012 at 21:53 #

Because the hair is so similar, and teh last ress had a similar skirt and a similarly shaped top I get real deja vu with this. It’s not that I don’t like it, I just think it was too soon after her first look to wear such a similar, but white, second look.
    Also, this dress was a blank canvas for a fabulous pair of mmodern, interesting heels, so these pumps are beyond sad. The outfit screams ‘Kirkwood’ to me!

13. Serena September 14, 2012 at 22:24 #

It’s way too similar to the other Brood she wore. Wish she’d wear color more often…

14. taksi September 15, 2012 at 00:13 #

Love it! So cute.

15. J September 15, 2012 at 00:46 #

Too fussy and awkward.

16. Parvati September 15, 2012 at 01:56 #

The dress is a bit too busy, with the shoulder detail looking rather unnecessary. Apart from that, it’s a nice look and I think it’s way better from her previous, mainly because of her hair. I prefer it this way to the slicked back hairstyle she’s been wearing so often.

17. pipsqueak September 15, 2012 at 03:04 #

I love this look and her promo looks so far! I think these fashion-forward looks will help her move on from the Harry Potter era and be taken more seriously as an actor. These looks also suit her character in this movie. It’s an awesome coming-of-age book. Now I’m looking forward to the movie adaptation (with a great cast).

18. MEME September 15, 2012 at 04:38 #

What happened to her pixie cut????…. she looked WAAAAAAAY better wit’ a pixie cut….

19. Cindy September 15, 2012 at 04:58 #

Love this dress on her. I can’t imagine anyone else pulling this off. But, I hate the shoes.

20. Uri September 15, 2012 at 07:25 #

I think Emma is one of the fewest people who can pull this dress off. She just has this simple beauty that makes this look just right! Although, I wish she went for a bolder shoe choice, perhaps some bright colored sandal or something.
    Anyway, I really love her looks lately, and it’s so interesting to watch her develop her own taste.

21. mokka September 15, 2012 at 12:51 #

I’m getting tired of mini dresses. Yes, she has nice legs, but why she has to be Kristen Steawrt number two?

22. Kiwi September 15, 2012 at 13:53 #

The shoes don’t work

23. Amy September 15, 2012 at 19:45 #

a few details like the flap sleeve thing are bothering me but overall I like this. Her new style is interesting

24. Christine September 15, 2012 at 21:22 #

She wears the look much better than model! I love it but not the pointy white shoes.

25. Jess September 16, 2012 at 01:06 #

I liked the dress, but I don’t think she pulls it off at all. She could have done better with the hair and makeup too.

26. Charlotte September 22, 2012 at 11:14 #

I like her fashion choices. She can pull off any look.