Lady Gaga In Ulyana Sergeenko Couture – Out In London

Lady Gaga was spotted out in London, England, not once but twice this week – first the paps caught her outside her hotel, which I think is The Ritz, followed by the nearby Arts Club.

For both appearances she chose couture gowns from up-and-coming designer Ulyana Sergeenko’s Fall 2012 collection.

True to form, Gaga supported an emerging designer – adding her own fun twists, of course.

For the beautiful bright red gown, she added a huge neck piece, long gloves and kitten-eye sunglasses. A blunt auburn fringe, bun and ladylike black handbag finished her look.

For the second sighting, Gaga bared some skin in cream bridal couture. To crown her ensemble, she added a frothy turban and matching evening gloves.

I think the red outfit is my favourite. What’s yours?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jennifer Lopez In Paule Ka - 29th Annual Walter Kaitz Foundation Fundraising Dinner

Jennifer Lopez In Paule Ka – 29th Annual Walter Kaitz Foundation Fundraising Dinner

Gwen Stefani's Pamela Love Cross Cuff

Gwen Stefani’s Pamela Love Cross Cuff

29 Responses to Lady Gaga In Ulyana Sergeenko Couture – Out In London

1. Christine September 13, 2012 at 18:34 #

I couldn’t picture this on the RC but how fitting that Lady Gag is the first to don the first looks from this collection.

2. Christine September 13, 2012 at 18:34 #

I couldn’t picture this on the RC but how fitting that Lady Gaga is the first to don the first looks from this collection.

3. cc September 13, 2012 at 18:40 #

well, as far as the white dress goes, at least it gives her some support. her breasts are actually quite saggy naturally and without the proper support.

in previous outfits she really didn’t seem to mind this fact. at least this outfit makes her look perky

CC

4. b September 13, 2012 at 18:41 #

I love the white gown, the train is so beautiful. That was at the Paralympics closing ceremony after party.

Did you see her A. McQueen look on last week? That was the 133k USD dress she got from the D. Guinness couture collection.

5. Nat39 September 13, 2012 at 18:42 #

The red dress – look 6 from Ulyana’s collection – was my favourite from the collection with its perfect mix of femininity and military elements, recognized it instantly. Very upset to see it on Gaga. I’m so tired of her baffonery, she makes everything look like a joke.

• dee September 13, 2012 at 19:14 #

I am tired of it too.

• SilentVisitor September 13, 2012 at 19:15 #

• Rash September 14, 2012 at 04:03 #

6. Director September 13, 2012 at 18:49 #

Nothing looks good on GaGa. She styles it so that it would look weird, not good. I’m only happy she’s popularizing Ulyana Sergeenko, cause I kind of secretly dig her:)

7. Alina September 13, 2012 at 18:49 #

Aaaand … Here comes the bride!

8. Yeliz September 13, 2012 at 18:52 #

The red outfit would have been my favourite too, if she hadn’t worn that neck piece, but this is Lady Gaga.

9. Mol September 13, 2012 at 19:05 #

I like the red outfit best as well, and I like the way she added her own twist on it (of course she always does this!), but I wish she had waited for the right time to wear look two more or less as it was presented by the designer.

10. Francois Bresmal September 13, 2012 at 19:10 #

It’s so cool that she’s supporting new designers :D I prefer the white one. She looks tiny in the red one

11. robbie September 13, 2012 at 19:36 #

2 gorgeous pieces yet again ruined by this woman.

12. mm September 13, 2012 at 19:40 #

Fitting for GaGa to wear this collection. Very costumey and dramatic. Very few could pull off her designs.

13. Hannah September 13, 2012 at 19:51 #

I believe it is actually the Dorchester – I read something about her leaving the Dorchester the other day, and they could be wrong, but my boyfriend has stayed at the Dorchester and I remember the steps, which you can see in other photos.

14. Laura September 13, 2012 at 20:08 #

Terrible, as always!

15. Rebecca Z September 13, 2012 at 20:15 #

I wonder what she does with those clothes once she is through “wearing” them? She is so very strange…

16. Luis September 13, 2012 at 20:44 #

Terrible. It’s a joke?

17. ayuni September 13, 2012 at 20:57 #

Ulyana Sergeenko is such a classy and regal lady and I find her collection charming. The same can’t be said of Lady Gaga..

18. GiGi September 13, 2012 at 21:04 #

I prefer the WHITE!

19. tiffany September 13, 2012 at 21:07 #

I can’t say enough. the red is sheer delight and the white I appreciate for the reasons you gave – just giving a nudge to an up & comer. Gaga keeps things interesting. Most importantly, however ridiculous it may seem, I think she cares about fashion and is thoughtful about what she’s doing. Brava, my lady!

20. natalia September 13, 2012 at 22:27 #

I’m sorry for offtop, but FC, why didn’t you write about Kasia Smutniak’s outfit at award ceremony of ‘L’homme qui rit’? Greetings.

• Fashion Critic September 13, 2012 at 22:52 #

I have been busy with fashion week and I haven’t seen it

21. MEME September 14, 2012 at 00:47 #

I always wondered what Gaga would wear if she got married… no seriously… I always wondered that…. I don’t know whether if it would be a traditional Italian wedding…. or would it be a wedding with her “…..”ness that is Lady Gaga… but this is the furthest thing I’d imagine… but I like that she does regular things in Couture dresses…. and I like the idea of a wedding veil shaped like a turban…. she might be onto something there… I wouldn’t be suprised if it becomes a trend on the next Bridal Shows….

I like the red look as well… I don’t know…. I’m just enthralled by her “…..”ness…. and I do like that she is not afraid to support emerging designers…. I loved all of her Sally Lapointe looks… and I’m liking the Ulyana Sergeenko looks as well….

That’s all I wanted to say….

22. Saree September 14, 2012 at 02:36 #

I don’t need to write how terrible she makes nice outfits look.
    What I will ask is: Who in their right mind would want to look so tacky and desperate on their wedding day? I’m by no means conservative, but I think on your wedding day you’re meant to look beautiful, not in dire need of people looking at your cleavage – especially in an unappealing bust line.

23. Lady BlaBla September 14, 2012 at 03:01 #

Am I the only one who finds her totally boring? All she does is put on crazy outfit. BORING!

24. Markness September 14, 2012 at 07:29 #

I aadore the two looks! But I like the white one more! I love that she added her own twists to this. I LOVE THE COLLECTION OF ULYANA SERGEENKO. I love how she styled the white gown with that crown and veil and gloves. I wish she added some kind of bolero because those soggy boobs are kinda distracting. :)

25. EmmaWoodhouse September 14, 2012 at 14:08 #

She makes everything tacky, overwrought, and disgusting. I know that is harsh but it is my opinion. I’m so tired of her ruining perfectly good clothes!