Elizabeth Olsen In Christian Dior – ‘Liberal Arts’ New York Screening

Elizabeth Olsen illustrated her ongoing love of horizontal stripes and flared skirts at the screen of her film ‘Liberal Arts’ in New York City on Monday.

The actress wore a grey, cream and pink leather dress from Christian Dior’s Resort 2013 collection.

This look is not a huge departure from the Antonio Berardi dress she wore last week, but the Dior creates a more pleasing silhouette and is an easier look to pull off in front of the papparazzi.

You may remember that Kerry Washington and Jessica Biel donned the original scoop-neck look book version of this dress earlier this year.

I’m liking this look on Elizabeth right down to her ankles. The hair are makeup are on on point, but the shoes are a mismatch in my book.

Joan Hornig earrings and a Melinda Maria and J/Hadley ring completed the look.

What do you think?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Portia de Rossi's Christopher Kane Leather Trimmed Wool Crepe Top

Portia de Rossi’s Christopher Kane Leather Trimmed Wool Crepe Top

Marc Jacobs Spring 2013

Marc Jacobs Spring 2013

12 Responses to Elizabeth Olsen In Christian Dior – ‘Liberal Arts’ New York Screening

1. Alina September 12, 2012 at 14:49 #

She looks lovely! I hope someone will wear the lookbook version.

2. Molly September 12, 2012 at 14:55 #

I loved the Berardi dress, but I think this one is a bit dull in comparison. This particular dress is much cuter with its original, lower neckline and brighter colors. It is far less playful here, and that playfulness is what makes the dress charming. I agree that it warrants a more substantial shoe, although these shoes on their own are great. (I still can’t quite believe this girl is sister to those twins.)

3. Moxie September 12, 2012 at 15:21 #

I don’t love the shoes, particularly the sides, but they could have been far worse (nude or black pumps), so I’ll give them a pass. The dress is cute, and I like the way it has been modified.

4. Martina September 12, 2012 at 15:41 #

Love the dress, it really suits her. And I agree with you about the shoes, they don’t work well with the dress…

5. Yeliz September 12, 2012 at 15:47 #

Definitely better than her Berardi look. I think the shoes go well with the dress and I love her make-up. But Jessica Biel’s look is the best from all three looks IMO.

6. Mary September 12, 2012 at 15:49 #

it’s too plain but I like it, I’d say shoes work as the dress is of light color but a bit heavy and the shoes are very open but of a bit heavy material. the colors definitely match. and I love her hair, although it is getting a touch long

7. dee September 12, 2012 at 16:28 #

The dress is just OK to me. I don’t mind the shoes.

8. Mick September 12, 2012 at 16:34 #

Hate this look from neck to toe. The color is dull and I dislike the neckline and the seemingly shiny fabric (maybe it’s just the light). Hair and make-up are lovely, though.

9. Rebecca Z September 12, 2012 at 20:06 #

She looks adorable in the dress. Agree the shoes are a bit casual for the dress, but otherwise she looks great.

10. Christine September 13, 2012 at 02:15 #

She looks great apart from the shoes. The dress must be a hit on every stylist list. It would be nice to finally see the lookbook version on the RC.

11. EmmaWoodhouse September 13, 2012 at 13:39 #

Cute by wish that she’d worn the lookbook version. This is a little bland…

12. Jackie September 18, 2012 at 05:24 #

Eeek! The link to Jessica Biel in the original version of this dress is incorrect!