Nina Dobrev In Reem Acra – ‘The Perks of Being a Wallflower’ LA Premiere

Nina Dobrev attended ‘The Perks of Being a Wallflower’ premiere held at the Arclight Cinerama Dome in LA yesterday evening.

For the event, the actress opted for a cleavage-enhancing Reem Acra dress.

Unlike co-star Emma Watson’s low-key ensemble, Nina’s look packed a bright red punch.

The lace detail is on trend and the shoes are pretty.

Do you love the red, or would you have preferred it if she’d opted for the black version pictured below?

A loose updo and Anita Ko 18k yellow gold and pave diamond stud earrings finished her look.

Reem Acra Long Sleeve Lace Cocktail Dress
You can buy Nina’s Reem Acra dress in black from Shopbop.com.
Credit: Getty

29 thoughts on “Nina Dobrev In Reem Acra – ‘The Perks of Being a Wallflower’ LA Premiere

1. Aline

The dress has been growing on me since I saw the pics last night, but I don’t know. There’s something about it that throws me off. I’m not sure if it’s the length or the lace.

Or maybe it’s because the Monique Lhuillier one was such a huge hit that whatever came immediately after wouldn’t live up to it.

2. Laura

She is beautiful but I can’t stand her appearing in ALL events. Looks like Paris Hilton in 2003/2005.

Anyway, nice dress!

3. Yeliz

I love everything about this look except the shoes. I would have wished that she’d gone head to toe red since she carried a red clutch.

4. tiffany

something about this isn’t sitting well with me. It could very well be the color. I’m also not sold on the shoe or the did she/didn’t she revealing nature of the cutout.

5. Nat39

After two hits in a row in Monique Lhuillier, this is a miss for me. Do like her choice of red, but the cleavage-enhancing design is way too “in-your-face”, very distracting. Her pretty delicate sandals are nice but would’ve preferred a gold sandal. Not loving the ‘do either.

6. Ade

I love a red dress and she does look beautiful in it, but she has such a baby face that makes the dress looks way too mature for, which is interesting because she wore that Red Donna Karen dress to the Emmys and that was a knockout. I still love it though

7. Rafael

Nice dress but this dress looks a lot like an Emilio Pucci fall 2011 dress we’ve seen a couple of times before…so is not anything new or exciting about it. But I prefer the red over the black

8. Carla

I loved the dress until I got to the hemline… It’s a bit too cheerleader-meets-burlesque (via the lace panels) for me. The shoes are terrible, but everything else is definitely working. I love her hair and makeup here.

9. Nishta

Am I the only one who feels like she’s repeatedly trying to overshadow Emma Watson at these events?

There’s no denying she looks stunning but it just kind of seems like bad manners.

10. Parvati

I like the dress in red, but I wish she hadn’t opted for black shoes. I thing the look would have been perfect if they had been red, or if she had worn the opposite colour combination – the dress in black and the shoes in red!