Natalie Portman's Madewell Waveform Top

Natalie Portman’s Madewell Waveform Top

Rita Ora's Giuseppe Zanotti Strappy Sandals

Rita Ora’s Giuseppe Zanotti Strappy Sandals

43 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. EmmaWoodhouse September 10, 2012 at 03:55 #

There’s a couple of people who I miss here…Jian in Georges Chakra Couture ballgown, and Vanessa Hudgens in Blumarine. I’m sure people will ask where Kristen is…but hey, what right have we to complain? This is a wonderful poll FC, and I applaud you for getting it up during such a good week AND while you are at Fashion Week! So awesome!!! Keira in Elie Saab and Nina Dobreve were my favorites off this list…but I’ve just got to go with Keira. She looks stunning, and was my favorite of this whole wee! Runnersup are Keira in Chanel for pulling off such a tough look, and Marion for looking so chic. :D

2. Carina S. September 10, 2012 at 04:06 #

Kristen Stewart was the best dressed. How is she not ruunning for BDOTW? Her look was SO much better than some I’m seeing here. This is unfair js

• magdalena. September 11, 2012 at 03:10 #

Lol

3. Bridie September 10, 2012 at 04:16 #

So many lovely looks this week – almost too hard to choose!

4. Gonzalo Mrin September 10, 2012 at 04:37 #

if I see anther Elie Saab Gown I will vomit, people should be more creative.

5. Aline September 10, 2012 at 04:39 #

I really cannot choose between Nina and Keira, I need to put some thought into this. But anyway, those two plus Selena in Versace and Kate in McQueen were my favorites of this incredible week.

I feel like we had quite a few BDOTY worthy looks jammed in a single week. Which is both exciting and a bummer because we had such slow weeks, it’s unfair we have to choose between those great looks for one week. But oh well.

6. Jennesia September 10, 2012 at 04:43 #

Keira Knightely looks stunning in Elie Saab Couture.

7. Emmeline September 10, 2012 at 04:43 #

My god, this poll. There are at least five that I want to pick. Between the festivals and Fashion Week, I’m in heaven (as I’m sure you are too, FC!).

For now my heart is telling me to go with Keira in Elie Saab. She’s just too gorgeous.

8. Rebecca Z September 10, 2012 at 04:45 #

No complaining. You could have posted 40 looks on this poll! What a rich week! I hope you get some sleep, FC.

• Fashion Critic September 10, 2012 at 05:06 #

thanks…and you are so right.

• Sea September 10, 2012 at 06:09 #

Exactly! An amazing week. feels impossible to choose… :) Thanks FC! Have fun in NYC!

• Radhika September 10, 2012 at 15:28 #

9. Jessica September 10, 2012 at 05:09 #

Thanks for all your hard work this weekend! So many great looks! I am stuck between three, Blake, Zoe and Nina! In the end I went with Nina Dobrev! She looked outstanding

• Fashion Critic September 10, 2012 at 05:11 #

thanks Jessica x

10. bm September 10, 2012 at 05:26 #

Like I predicted early this week, that must be tons of great look in Red Carpet this week. Even though I’d love to see another look (from Asian actresses or Selena Gomez amazing promo tour so far).

11. Fashion Critic September 10, 2012 at 05:27 #

I think the best dressed of the week was Selena Gomez in Dolce Gabbana at the premiere of SpringBrakers! Fatal error in not select it.
    Also she looked very pretty in Altier Versace!

12. Prudence September 10, 2012 at 05:37 #

WHAT?? VANESSA AND SELENA DONT GET A SPOT? CMON!!! SELENA WAS FLAWLESS THIS WEEK! THE MARCHASA DEFFS DESEREVED A SPOT HERE!!! sincee my winner would have been that i guesss i must go with my runner up kiera in elie saab ofcourse.

13. pipsqueak September 10, 2012 at 05:45 #

It’s a tough week! I voted for Kate. I just prefer a clean, tailored look. But I love Zoe, Naomi and Charlotte, too! Btw, go see Zoe’s “The Words” if anyone’s looking for a movie for girls night out. The writing and directing was weak, but Zoe and Bradley Cooper looked so hot together :)

14. dd September 10, 2012 at 05:56 #

I AM TRUELY SHOCKED! I can’t vote because my vote went to Kristen Stewart. As much as I can’t stand her, it was so memorable and stunning. I’m shocked that Charlotte and Blake both in Gucci as well as Marion in Dior and Naomi Watts in the dull ES outbeat such a stellar look. I know there were soooooooooo many amazing looks but that one was hard to be forgotten!

15. Aatis September 10, 2012 at 07:47 #

What a week,anyone deserves the BDOTW,my top three r Keira,Laetitia & Kate…but i think Keira gave the black Elie Saab interest and fun,so she wins for me!

16. Yeliz September 10, 2012 at 08:42 #

There is no way I could choose between Nina Dobrev in Monique Lhuillier and Keira Knightley in Elie Saab Couture. I will use two devices to vote, because I’m in love with both looks. My runner up is Kristen Stewart in Zuhair Murad Couture.

FC, I’m sure it was a very very busy weekend for you and I want to thank you for your hard work, because I don’t think that it’s easy to attend NYFW and keep this site updated at the same time.

17. Anne g September 10, 2012 at 08:44 #

I’m not elie saab fan, but kiera is outstanding here, my vote goes on her.
    Thank for all the work.
    P.s : What do you think the zac posen couture?
    THE MAN IS A ARTIST FOR ME.

18. TL September 10, 2012 at 09:04 #

Laetitia Casta in Chanel Couture
    Thank you so much FC for a great week. You must been busy with the fashion week and covering the film festival, thanks for all the work and time you put in. Have a great…new week.

19. Hit September 10, 2012 at 09:12 #

Wow what a busy week!
    From this poll? Keira!
    In general?
    Vanessa Hudgens was stunning!

20. Faye September 10, 2012 at 09:14 #

It’s got to be Kate Hudson for me, love the sleekness of the look, and the matchy matchy white accessories

21. Beta September 10, 2012 at 09:29 #

very good week. Keira Knightley looks great, but im going with Kiki in Lanvin, I just love the smart tailoring of Elbaz

• Beta September 10, 2012 at 09:30 #

and thanks FC for all of the work you’ve put in this weekend! its been a pleasure to follow your blog, as always :)

22. Sharmonie September 10, 2012 at 09:56 #

Emma Watson in Erdem was my BDOTW. Simply stunning.

23. Quinn September 10, 2012 at 10:24 #

my bdotw was selena in dolce and gabbana. since she’s not here, i voted for keira in elie saab.

24. Alina September 10, 2012 at 10:56 #

Keira Knightley in Elie Saab Couture !

What an amazing week!

25. Genevieve September 10, 2012 at 11:08 #

I voted for Keira, but Kristen Stewart is the real winner for me!

26. Laura September 10, 2012 at 11:51 #

I loved Nina and Laeticia but I went for Keira Knightley. I think this is her best look ever !

27. Shiva September 10, 2012 at 11:54 #

Jennifer in Dior to me was the best dressed this week.
    In her absence, I’ve gone for Cotillard.
    Everytime I see a picture from that collection on the left as I scroll down, my heart skips a beat!

28. Rita September 10, 2012 at 12:32 #

The Elie Saab dress Keira Knightley wore was my favorite one from the collection so she’s the clear winner

29. dee September 10, 2012 at 13:35 #

Keira or Naomi in Elie Saab. Their looks were perfection.

30. Aubrey September 10, 2012 at 13:38 #

Where is Vanessa Hudgens??? She looked flawless in the Blumarine dress!

31. Mary Gatto September 10, 2012 at 13:38 #

I’m sorry, but this is impossible! I can’t choose!

32. robbie September 10, 2012 at 13:41 #

nina dobrev for me, head to toe loveliness.

33. Moxie September 10, 2012 at 15:37 #

Voted for Nina Dobrev. Keira looks stunning in Elie Saab, but I am so over sheer lace dresses.

34. Mol September 10, 2012 at 15:50 #

I voted for Keira in Chanel, a difficult look that she pulled off beautifully, she really has red carpet style that one….

35. Nat39 September 10, 2012 at 18:31 #

Completely charmed by Nina this week, beautiful styling (!!) She gets my vote easily.
    Naomi and Laetitia are runners-up.
    Olga Kurilenko in Valentino sticks out like a sore thumb. And neither Keira nor Zoe made an impression on me (2 more hiccups for Elie Saab this week in my book) – the colour is horrible on Zoe, absolutely wrong for her, the length is wrong, and even her accessories do not work well, and Keira’s gown is simply hanging off her in a gloomy ungraceful manner (I’m really frustrated her look is getting so much recognition).
    Chic, sexy,sophisticated (without a hint of tackiness, finally )Jessie J. in Emilio Pucci was a deserving contender for me.

36. argentina September 10, 2012 at 19:08 #

I went for Keira in Elie Saab, she looks amazing! My sec vote goes to Laetitia in Chanel, stunning too!

37. Eliza September 12, 2012 at 19:26 #

Not one Emma Watson look? Really? She looked amazing in everything this week, but I guess it’s not really a shocker. The only Emma the FC cares to post about is the one that was in Spiderman.

My favorite look of the ones chosen would have to be Olga or Kirsten.