10.09.12

Nieves Alvarez In Giorgio Armani, Calvin Klein & Roberto Cavalli – Solo Moda

For this week’s ‘Solo Moda’ programme, Nieves Alvarez began with a Giorgio Armani dress embellished with Swarovski crystals.

The dress, which needed very little to bring it to life, was styled with a pair of Christian Louboutin sandals and a large ring by Alexis Bittar.

For the second look, Nieves chose understated elegance in a Calvin Klein dress from the designer’s Fall 2012 collection. Again she chose to accessorise with Alexis Bittar jewellery and Christian Louboutin shoes.

Nieves switched things up for her final look by adding a colour popping pair of  trousers to an embellished black shirt – both from Roberto Cavalli’s Fall 2012 collection – and a pair of pink and orange Manolo Blahnik sandals. Alexis Bittar once again provided the jewellery.

All three looks are beautiful, but my favourite is the Calvin Klein. Sometimes less is more and the Alexis Bittar bangles and patterned Louboutin peep-toes were all that was needed lift this ensemble.

Which was your favourite?

Credit: Victor Blanco Studios

Halle Berry In Roberto Cavalli & Monique Lhuillier - 'Cloud Atlas' Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Halle Berry In Roberto Cavalli & Monique Lhuillier – ‘Cloud Atlas’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Selena Gomez In Alberta Ferretti - 'Hotel Transylvania' Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Selena Gomez In Alberta Ferretti – ‘Hotel Transylvania’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

15 Responses to Nieves Alvarez In Giorgio Armani, Calvin Klein & Roberto Cavalli – Solo Moda

1. Yeliz September 10, 2012 at 16:46 #

The Calvin Klein look is my favorite as well, but I also like the other looks.

• Alina September 10, 2012 at 18:50 #

2. Jess September 10, 2012 at 16:47 #

Love the last look… I just hate the way she stands with her legs open like that, especially in a dress. Plus, she never smiles which gives me the impression she takes herself too seriously. Oh well, at least she has fun with fashion if not anything else.

• dee September 10, 2012 at 19:00 #

I was gonna say the same thing about the legs apart. That is not becoming and my favorite is the last look. Something about that draws my attention.

3. Christine September 10, 2012 at 17:05 #

Love the first look but with the third look shoes.

4. Mol September 10, 2012 at 17:52 #

I find Neives is falling rather flat for me these days despite all the mostly stunning outfits she wears. I’m not sure what it is, in the beginning I loved seeing her, but now she just leaves me disinterested. That said, I love the third outfit.

• Moxie September 10, 2012 at 18:18 #

She wears some great outfits, but I don’t like that she always seems to have the same expression on her face.

• CreoleLady September 10, 2012 at 18:19 #

I thought I would feel the same as you this many weeks in but I am still completely infatuated with her, lol. Her shoe game is so superlative and her physical presence so assured that she has caused me to love looks I don’t even like, if that makes any sense.

• Mol September 10, 2012 at 19:12 #

She’s definitely got shoe game, looking at her feet does make my heart beat a little faster for sure…

5. Moxie September 10, 2012 at 18:17 #

While the Calvin Klein is a lovely LBD, my favorite is the Giorgio Armani. Simply stunning.

6. Jessica September 10, 2012 at 18:40 #

as always, stunning…. no words, this armani dress is everything!

7. Nat39 September 10, 2012 at 18:52 #

Her last Roberto Cavalli is easily my fav. As I wrote before, much prefer her in slim pants than in shorter dress, plus I really like how she accessorized the look – her shoe choice is perfect, the pink and orange sandals balance the trousers and the embellished detailing on the shirt perfectly.

8. EmmaWoodhouse September 10, 2012 at 22:17 #

Wish the Armani dress was longer, but otherwise it’s my favorite. The Calvin is too lowcut, and the third look is rather all-over-the-place.

9. Cass September 11, 2012 at 01:58 #

Can’t decide between Look 1 and 2!

10. chyc September 11, 2012 at 02:42 #