Jennifer Lawrence was a woman in white for the ‘Silver Linings Playbook’ photocall at the Toronto Film Festival yesterday.

The actress looked beautiful in a white sheath dress from¬†Antonio Berardi’s Resort 2013 collection.

I love the cut and detail of the dress, particularly the mesh panelling, and Jennifer definitely has the body for it.¬†My only wish is that she’d had worn different shoes.

The Nicolas Kirkwood heels are great, but I think the dress would look better matched with a brighter colour, such as the pair on the model above.

Loose locks and a dark manicure completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

19 thoughts on “Jennifer Lawrence In Antonio Berardi – ‘Silver Linings Playbook’ Toronto Film Festival Photocall

1. Agathe

What a great fit ! She looks better than the model.
    I like her as a brunette but she has to style her hair better, it brings any outfit down…

2. Yeliz

I love the dress on her, it fits her like a glove. I agree about the shoes, the model’s shoes or any other orange sandals would have been amazing with the dress.

3. Molly

I’m not excited about any of the styling, and I hate the dark hair on her – but wowza – this is absolutely the right dress for her. Beautifully flattering. And actually, not just to her – I think she does as much for the dress as it does for her!

4. Lara

She is sooooo beautiful, but I can’t help but think there’s a sadness to her these days. I love this look, but all her recent looks have been missing an energy.

5. Pam

Jen looks better than the model. I like the shoes for a more business-like event of a movie press conference. I love the dark hair on her. Awesome look!

6. Christine

The fit is great, the dress is great, the hair is better but the shoes? Not liking that specific color with he white dress.

7. EmmaWoodhouse

I like the dress but am not sure if it suits an hourglass figure like hers. It might be a bit too snug. I LOVE those shoes but you’re right, this dress needed a bright heel (and maybe a statement necklace?)