Emma Watson hit the red carpet for the premiere of her latest movie, ‘The Perk Of Being A Wallflower’ during the 2012 Toronto Film Festival yesterday.

The British actress looked opted for a look from Canadian born, London-based designer Erdem.

Emma’s Resort 2013 sleeveless light-blue – shorter – dress with blue-and-black floral embroideries, an on-trend peplum plus a lace yoke is yet another fantastic look for the actress.

The only thing that lets this look down are the uninspiring pumps, but this allows the dress to truly shine.

Silver cuffs and small star earrings accessorized the look with a braided up and a dark berry lip colour providing the finishing touches.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Nina Dobrev In Versace - Atelier Versace Fall 2014 Show

Nina Dobrev In Versace – Atelier Versace Fall 2014 Show

Kate Hudson In Alexander McQueen - 'The Reluctant Fundamentalist' Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Kate Hudson In Alexander McQueen – ‘The Reluctant Fundamentalist’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

34 Responses to Emma Watson In Erdem – ‘The Perk Of Being A Wallflower’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

1. Anne g September 9, 2012 at 13:42 #

I love the dress but the shoes meh, she’s look beautiful and edgy

2. Yeliz September 9, 2012 at 13:48 #

She looks great. I love the dress and the braided updo.

• Christine September 10, 2012 at 06:30 #

+1 The back is gorgeous. Too bad for the shoes.

3. Hannah September 9, 2012 at 14:03 #

For some reason get a really strogn sense of deja vu with this look. I think it’s mosty the silhouette which I feel like she has done many times before, but the print and the yoke also seem familiar.
    I also wish that her makeup was mroe summery and I think that her shoes let down the whole look, sometihng more interesting and brighter would have lifted the outfit. http://store.prada.com/en/UK/woman/footwear/pumps/1I619D_1F2_F073A_F_065

4. Naomie September 9, 2012 at 14:05 #

Gorgeous! From the hair and lipstick to the dress and cuffs. Shoes are kinda ‘meh’.

5. Laura September 9, 2012 at 14:23 #

Gorgeous, young, fresh and edgy!

Perfect, as always! I love her

6. Lisa September 9, 2012 at 14:45 #

OMG!! Looks really gorgeous!! Shes perfect!! Emmazing! Everting looks perfect: the dress, hair, make up and i love the shoe choice! BDOTW for sure!!

7. Lee September 9, 2012 at 15:01 #

She looks great but she’s turning into Kristen Stewart (mini dresses)
    I wish you the beat time in New York FC, but I really hope you catch up on all the looks you have missed

• Sara September 9, 2012 at 17:37 #

oh NO!! Back to scarpotter… Or ICM!!! I’m glad you’re out of EWBR!!

8. EmmaWoodhouse September 9, 2012 at 15:57 #

Boring shoes and yet ANOTHER shortened skirt aside, she looks great. I loved this Erdem collection, and I love Emma. She is so chic and has such great style–so pretty! :)

9. lu September 9, 2012 at 16:20 #

I think she looks great! love the shorter dress on her, the shoes are borring but they don’t bother me, at least they aren’t some chunky platform pumps. Hair and makeup are perfect as allways.

10. rahel September 9, 2012 at 16:22 #

I like the longer version more.

• dee September 10, 2012 at 13:46 #

Me too.

11. Vanashree September 9, 2012 at 16:29 #

She looks great as usual….and I totally love this look
    Btw dailymail published an article on how Nina dobrev upstaged emma watson at this event…but I find it otherwise..just me?

12. Emmie September 9, 2012 at 16:30 #

she looks amazing, so young and edgy and pretty! but I much preferred Nina’s look at the premiere. She was perfection personified

13. Luiza Maia September 9, 2012 at 16:32 #

great look, but it would be better if she had chosen a pair of yellow or orange pumps

14. Miss Ham September 9, 2012 at 16:41 #

AMAZING from head to toe!! Wow!! First of all her hair and makeup are absolutely perfect. Its very feminine, which complements the dress. The dress is absolutely beautiful! I love the cut, the visible zipper, and the print. Love it! I also love how she added the cuffs to give the look a nice edge, which keeps it from being too cutesy. And completing it with simple pumps is smart since the dress is so exquisite and the cuffs are quite large and she also went with the bright lipstick (which I love, any IDs on who it’s by?), so it was smart to keep the shoes simple.

• Ruth September 9, 2012 at 17:43 #

+ 1. LOVE ALL THE LOOK!! Gorgeous. And that smile!! Shes stunning!

• Martina September 9, 2012 at 20:14 #

I completely agree with everything you said!! :)

15. Carina S. September 9, 2012 at 16:43 #

she looks great, I’m in love with the dress

16. Rebecca Z September 9, 2012 at 18:18 #

Great dress and accessories. I would have preferred a black sandal, but that’s a quibble. I think what she did works quite well.

17. robbie September 9, 2012 at 18:33 #

perfect from the ankles up but the shoes are a let down, silver strappy sandals would have been a nice touch.

18. Angela September 9, 2012 at 19:17 #

Oh. My. Goodness. Yes. I haven’t seen her looking so good since her Harry Potter Bottega Veneta stunner last year! Everything is perfect, love the dark lips with the gorgeous dress! I know the pumps are boring, but they don’t interrupt the harmony of this edgy yet elegant look.

19. Ingrid September 9, 2012 at 20:01 #

love this dress!

20. Jennesia September 9, 2012 at 20:48 #

I love Erdem. I feel like I haven’t seen their looks worn on the Red Carpet in a while. This is such a beautiful print. I never really love the mixture of lace with patterns because it seems very forced but I love the addition here. That dark lip is everything! I’ll just ignore the shoes.

21. Aline September 9, 2012 at 21:33 #

This is such a beautiful dress and Emma looks so very gorgeous wearing it. Yet, it was a bit of a letdown to me. I feel like this is more of a photocall look than a premiere look.

• JMW September 9, 2012 at 22:17 #

Same, that’s why I prefer Nina Dobrev’s look because it is more formal. It might have been better if she had kept the original length.

• anna September 9, 2012 at 22:27 #

and funny that nina has only ten minutes on the movie jajajaja She wants the atention.

• TL September 10, 2012 at 01:34 #

Ya, hope she can go “big” at other premieres of this movie.

22. Christopher Teoh September 10, 2012 at 03:22 #

Emma Watson looks every bit the English rose by wearing this floral print peplum mini by Erdem!! WE love how she makes her busy floral print pop by the touch of berry lip, but she can choose better footwear instead of classic black pumps!! BDOTW contender?? See for yourself!!!

23. Alina September 10, 2012 at 06:58 #

She looks beautiful, but I agree that the shoes are ‘meh’.

24. Dhppy September 10, 2012 at 07:16 #

I love the Wonder Woman cuffs.

25. Colleen September 10, 2012 at 14:55 #

I love everything but the shoes. Blue strappy sandal would have been perfect. I love her hair, too! It seems like she never had the “awkward growing out of the shag” moment. Why couldn’t that have happened for me? ;)

26. whatilikeaboutkstew December 3, 2012 at 10:08 #

Emma looks like a princess ! For me, the shoes are pretty simple but beautiful, it works here ! She just wants to look classy and that’s great !