07.09.12

Rashida Jones In Narciso Rodriguez – 2012 MTV Video Music Awards

Rashida Jones also took to the red carpet for the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards held at the Staples Center in LA on Thursday evening.

The ‘Park and Recreation’ actress got into the spirit of the event by wearing a sexy Narciso Rodriguez Resort 2013 leather dress with a plunging neckline.

She accessorized with Giuseppe Zanotti Design black crystal booties and emerald Graziela earrings which added a pop of colour to her look along with her red nail polish.

A slicked-back side-parted do and kohl-rimmed eyes completed Rashida’s look which is a step out of her comfort zone.

Credit: Getty

Tadashi Shoji Spring 2013

Tadashi Shoji Spring 2013

Beauty Trend Spotting: Beautiful, Beautiful Blue Eyes

Beauty Trend Spotting: Beautiful, Beautiful Blue Eyes

9 Responses to Rashida Jones In Narciso Rodriguez – 2012 MTV Video Music Awards

1. Yeliz September 7, 2012 at 17:48 #

The shoes are aweful, the dress looks good on her.

2. Nat39 September 7, 2012 at 17:52 #

She is a bit too vanilla for this edgier sexy look methinks, it doesn’t really suit her, she doesn’t have the attitude to pull it off. Hate the booties, a pair of sexy sandals would’ve worked much better for her.

3. Malinda Jane September 7, 2012 at 18:10 #

The part she presented was the only bit of the show I actually watched and I thought this might be one of her best looks ever. She was really fun and sexy, I’d like to see more from her like this!

• Alina September 8, 2012 at 08:05 #

I agree.

4. Jones19 September 7, 2012 at 18:26 #

She looks great except for those ankle boots, when the hemline is this low you don’t want to cut off your legs at the ankles.

5. Rebecca Z September 7, 2012 at 18:33 #

Another nice look killed by dreadful shoes.

6. Hannah September 7, 2012 at 19:27 #

I am really not a fan of this look. Not a single piece works for me and on the whole it feels very disjointed as an outfit. The dress could be sexy, but she is breathing no life into it, and I think that, in spite of the leather, it feels a bit old and ordinary for her. I don’t like the ankle boots in any context, her hair is ok but a bit blah and the earrings look to formal somehow.

7. EmmaWoodhouse September 8, 2012 at 17:31 #

Ugh. I hate everything about this look but the earrings.