07.09.12 Premiere

Milla Jovovich In Reem Acra – ‘Resident Evil: Retribution’ Moscow Premiere

Milla Jovovich was spotted in Moscow last night for the ‘Resident Evil: Retribution’ premiere.

The actress and model chose a strapless Reem Acra dress for the event.

I’m torn. Although the fit is beautiful, the print is either awesome or what happens when you mix up a Jackson Pollock with a dog’s dinner.

The accessories are great on their own – I especially like the Edie Parker clutch – but I’m not sure they should all be put together.

The necklace is fighting a battle with the dress – and losing. Perhaps just the earrings and the dress would’ve been just right? Meanwhile, the toe-peep platforms look more picnic in the park than film premiere.

The soft curls and pretty berry lip completed the look.

Credit: Getty

Gwyneth Paltrow In Prabal Gurung - Licensing Expo 2013

Gwyneth Paltrow In Prabal Gurung – Licensing Expo 2013

Cheryl Cole - Fashion’s Night Out At Giuseppe Zanotti

Cheryl Cole – Fashion’s Night Out At Giuseppe Zanotti

14 Responses to Milla Jovovich In Reem Acra – ‘Resident Evil: Retribution’ Moscow Premiere

1. Yeliz September 7, 2012 at 16:08 #

The necklace and the shoes are definitely out of place. I’m not sure what to think about the dress either.

2. Noemi September 7, 2012 at 16:22 #

I think that the necklace is beautiful and I quite like it with the dress but the earrings are too much and don’t match it. The shoes are a bit sporty, for me. Not one of her best looks but she looks great as always.

• Lee September 7, 2012 at 16:48 #

I agree, I like the necklace but don’t like the earrings or the shoes. I love the dress, that crazy pattern calls to me, and the fit is great on her.

• tiffany September 7, 2012 at 21:56 #

+2 ditto th earrings and the shoes are kind of picnic-y. Otherwise, I think the necklace is a lovely complement to the dress

3. Lola September 7, 2012 at 16:28 #

Milla has the kind of appearance that does not look good in a large and busy pattern. Her skintone is a cold pale which is not good with these colors. She should wear dresses with wide straps or catsleeves.

4. Jones19 September 7, 2012 at 17:31 #

This is a rare miss from Milla.

5. Nat39 September 7, 2012 at 18:15 #

I’m ok with the print, her makeup is so pretty. The necklace is nice but she didn’t need it here with this dress whatsoever, what she needed was better earrings and sandal.

6. Rebecca Z September 7, 2012 at 18:25 #

I actually really love this look. I think the dress is gorgeous and it looks really good on her. I like the necklace and the earrings. I can see that the shoes are a little casual but they don’t kill the look for me. I love her lipstick, and for once she has modified her stilted pose at least a little bit.

7. Laura September 7, 2012 at 18:41 #

Omg, she is stunning!

But the look is kinda messy

8. Francois Bresmal September 7, 2012 at 19:16 #

She looks like an elf

9. robbie September 7, 2012 at 21:51 #

love all the pieces separate but together not so much.

10. Prian September 7, 2012 at 23:15 #

She should’ve chosen either the necklace or earrings, although I’d prefer the necklace. And the shoes are waay to casual.

11. Alina September 8, 2012 at 10:20 #

Just bad…

12. EmmaWoodhouse September 8, 2012 at 17:16 #

Love the earrings, the necklace, and the shoes–but none of them go together. As for the dress…it’s making my head spin. Confusing. Weird. Hmm…is it cool or terrible? Like you, I’m leaning towards terrible.