When Kristen Stewart hit the red carpet for the ‘On The Road’ premiere during the 2012 Toronto Film Festival, it took me a while to figure out what was different.

It finally dawned on me that it was her hair. Pardon me if this comes across rude, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen it look so clean, or so straight for that matter.

Her efforts also didn’t go unnoticed in the dress department, either, as she looked lovely wearing a Zuhair Murad Fall 2012 Couture knee-length dress.

The long-sleeved black lace dress with colourful beaded floral embroidery was of course paired with Jimmy Choo black pumps; no changes there.

A slick of dark pink lippie and a gold pendant necklace completed her look.

Credit: Look Book & Getty

88 thoughts on “Kristen Stewart In Zuhair Murad Couture – ‘On The Road’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

1. karina

I really like this look! I love the dress and her make-up is not too harsh. Very pretty Kristen! Congrats on the hair!

2. LG

Gorgeous! Clicking on this picture took me to other Getty images of her and in some of them she just looks so gorgeous in a very understated manner…love the dress!

1. kris

To be honest, I think the reason people think her hair looks dirty is because she likes doing the wavy, messy look a lot (which I think suits her), but I do like this even though I think she looks better when her hair has more body.

3. MEME

The first time and probably the only time in history that I will compliment one of her looks….. since the news broke of her being a Trampire…. she has to emerge as polished as possible…. even though she’s a Trampire(don’t care one bit about the scandal, but I just love saying the word Trampire ever since I saw it on the cover of the NY Daily News…. lol)…

1. Ahot

+2! Nice way to give the finger to all haters, & help Sparkles remember what he is missing if he ditched her. Well done indeed, no one could handle sullen Kristin anymore. She leaves me quite cold too, but this a brilliant move lol.

2. kris

I hate the word trampire. Reminds me of all the double standards – is there a special name for that creepy old man?

4. Leela

It’s amazing what washing your hair can do! I feel sorry for her having to attend these things considering she’s not very liked at the moment, but she looks really well put together.

5. Yeliz

This could be one of her best looks ever. I love it from head to toe and I wouldn’t change a thing about it (yes, not even the black pumps).

I think it’s BDOTW worthy.

6. Joy

I’m in love with this dress!!!! I don’t think I could love it more. This is definitely one of the best looks Kristin has worn. I think she gets some credit for wearing it so well. Her makeup looks pretty, hair a bit weird and could use some earrings? Minus the necklace too.

7. firien

Although there’s a chic young lady on the photo, this is so unlike Kristen that I can’t get to like it. Like she’s dressed up as someone else.

8. Beta

that dress is gorgeous! she looks polished, great :)
    im not sure about the make up, but im SO GLAD she made use of shampoo!

9. milia

I love this look. I’m glad that she’s defied some expectations and just come out looking radiant and pretty and with her head up. Really love that dress.

10. J

I certainly have no love (or hate) for this girl… her acting is pretty terrible… but I still have seen some of her movies.

Anyway I think she looks fantastic here!! I love the dress, the hair is more than passable, her makeup is lovely, and I think the shoes are prefect for the dress since it has so much going on. Best She Has Ever Looked! Scandal agrees with her :)

Scantal

11. Victoria

Gorgeous look. I think it’s not just the hair – she looks very awake for once and I attribute that to her eye makeup. She usually goes for heavy and here it’s very fresh, and the darker lip switches accents well. Also, her cheekbones with this makeup do not make her look gaunt but actually show how beautiful her bone structure is. As for hair, I actually don’t like the reddish undertones – look a tiny bit cheap. But overall, great look.

12. Vicki

Let’s forget about the scandal. She looks really pretty. It’s good to see her in feminine looks which also suits her very much. Love the hair, I was tired of the messy hair.

13. LizLemoooon

Hahaha I love the smell of a transparent PR makeover in the morning.
    It’s nice to see her in something that is youthful, fitted and different but it doesn’t suit her and that hair is too harsh, it just highlights her weight loss.
    I like her clean, straight hair, make up and the fact that she (or her team…) seems to be forcing herself to behave at the première instead of slouching around in trainers.

14. marie

i was rooting for her to wow on the red carpet, what with the recent scandal and her hiding from the world (for the record, i’m no Twi-Hard but i think it sucks that she got the backlash and lost the Snow White gig while they retained Sanders, who by the way has a family, is way older than her and was in a position of power when it happened-typical double standard reaction, okay rant over) so i was really happy when you posted this and she looked so beautiful and did something with her hair! hope this is not just a fluke k-stew! (or maybe it was Rob who influenced her icky dirty hair habits?)

15. Lauren

She looks really different, but its not to do with the hair but her face. Not sure whats different but it is :/

Like the dress, hate the hair (Its the way the ears are showing lol).

16. ondam

I think that what’s different though is the hair colour;a warmer brown hair colour, so different from the dark locks she modeled on her last cover.
    Is it only me who spots a lighter hair colour on Kristen head????

1. Rebecca Z

No, Ondam, I think you are right. I actually like her with darker hair and I don’t love this style, but it is nice to see her beautiful face and makeup.

17. EmmaWoodhouse

One of her best looks ever. The hair is so much improved, and makeup is great as well. The dress is lovely on her–I don’t like the sheer skirt, but it’s not very obvious so it can be overlooked. Overall this is a great look for her, and I’m going to say she was one of the best of the night!

18. Jess2

Wow, I am so impressed! We all know I have not loved the messy hair so I am over the moon about her hair here. This is the best she has looked in a while! Love the dress!

19. Dolly

I only love this from the neck down. I think the hair is terrible and for some reason it almost looks like she has had some work done on her face, it looks strange. Again, I dont feel that she ‘owns’ the look, this is regardless of the recent affair drama

20. Ade

She looks present and she’s posing, something she doesn’t do. I like it. I’m not going to nitpick on the little details, she looks beautiful.

21. Felicia

I practically worship Zuhair but I do not like this dress!

But I love Kristen’s hair and make-up!!!! (For the first time, actually.)

22. Noemi

She looks great from neck to toe, I like the dress and he fit is perfect but the hair, even if it’s clean, is terrible, also because she has quite ugly ears, but just because the hairstyle is “shapeless”. Plus, I really can’t stand the way she poses with the mouth open.

23. moja31

I dunno, somehow this reads as vampy but not in a good way. It’s not quite working for me on Kristen, much better on the model. I think it’s the awful hair style, glad it’s clean but it’s horribly styled.

24. ash

She looks great. This is the best dress she’s worn in a long time, the hair could’ve been better though. Still BDOTW worthy.

25. Chrysa

Her hair colour is indeed lighter and warmer, but what’s also different is her eyebrows. You can tell in close-ups, they’ve been filled in to be thicker and match the hair colour.

26. Susan

Beautiful dress, beautiful make up, beautiful Kristen. I like straight hair on Kristen, this is severe. She has lost weight and it shows with this hair style.

I love it.

27. Parvati

I agree about the hair – it looks completely different! The looks is cute, but not anything to get excited about.

28. Cindy

Oh my goodness, she looks amazing! Love the dress, and her makeup is flawless. I have never seen her look better.

29. noo

I have always felt the same as FC about the hair! It’s worst state was at Cannes when she wore Reem Acra! it’s remarkable what a brush will do to a girl!

30. Anna

The more elegant look really suits her, she looks a lot more grown up in a good way. She went for the messy hair way too often…

31. Angela

K-Stew killed this! It’s great to see her pull away from her regular red carpet formula, she looks very edgy, her berry lips look great with the dress, perfection!