Zoe Saldana In Elie Saab Couture – ‘The Words’ LA Premiere

Our red carpet golden girl, Zoe Saldana, took to the red carpet on Tuesday evening for the premiere of her latest movie, ‘The Words’ held at the Arclight Theatre in LA.

The actress looked divine wearing a shimmering Elie Saab Fall 2012 Couture dress; our second look from this collection this week.

Her gold embroidered knee length lace dress, which was accented with a gold belt, is yet another flawless look to prove why she always deserves a spot on best dressed lists.

Showcasing a flirty open back, Zoe accessorized with a Judith Leiber clutch, Neil Lane jewels and Brian Atwood ‘Teodora’ pumps.

Sultry cat-eyes, a bouffant ponytail with face framing tendrils and a smoking hot red lip colour completed her feminine look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jamie Chung In Pamella, Pamella Roland - 'Sin City: A Dame To Kill For' LA Premiere

Jamie Chung In Pamella, Pamella Roland – ‘Sin City: A Dame To Kill For’ LA Premiere

Selena Gomez In Dolce & Gabbana - 'Spring Breakers' Venice Film Festival Photocall

Selena Gomez In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Spring Breakers’ Venice Film Festival Photocall

20 Responses to Zoe Saldana In Elie Saab Couture – ‘The Words’ LA Premiere

1. NH September 6, 2012 at 04:17 #

she looks gorgeous…I am so happy she is wearing the belt

2. EmmaWoodhouse September 6, 2012 at 04:24 #

It makes me so sad, because I love Zoe and love Elie Saab so much…but I can’t get behind this look because of the sheer skirt. I am SO tired of that trend. These aren’t skating costumes! I find it so tacky (and even trashy) when a skirt is unlined to the highest possible point. It’s a shame, because if this had a slip, I’d be screaming BDOTW. I’m sure others will love it unequivocally, but this is just my opinion.

• Pene September 6, 2012 at 05:58 #

No dear. You are not the only one not feeling it. I want to ask her if she was forced by mr Elie to wear this dress coz there were so many better ones

3. CreoleLady September 6, 2012 at 05:53 #

Pretty! And her arm candy, er, co-star isn’t bad either, lol.

4. ES September 6, 2012 at 06:08 #

I love Zoe and I love Elie Saab sometimes. But lately I feel like every dress of his is a rerun reworked dress. His craftsmanship is impeccable, yes. But his design skill to innovate is lacking. This is an example of that. This dress is nothing we haven’t seen before, its a gold lace dress with a gold shoe. Pretty but expected and very ordinary. Snooze snooze snooze and call me when Zoe is back on top form in Prabal, Marios Schwab, Lanvin, designers that mean something.

5. TL September 6, 2012 at 06:17 #

She is pretty, but I love the red dress she wore to Chelsea Handler Show more.

6. Lola September 6, 2012 at 06:37 #

The dress is beautiful but 10 cm too long which ruins the look and the color is not good for her because of her dark skintone it looks bland

• Nat39 September 6, 2012 at 18:56 #

The dress is def. a bit too long, makes it look matronly, not a good colour for her at all, agree. Her accessories don’t work that well with the dress either. Don’t see this as a bdotw worthy contender.

7. Alina September 6, 2012 at 07:03 #

I love it! BDOTW worthy!

• Sea September 6, 2012 at 09:17 #

+1! She looks divine! but i also agree with previous posts that it seems so many saab creations are repetitive…

8. Martina September 6, 2012 at 10:08 #

I like the dress and I love her hair but I really dislike the shoes… I think an opened strappy pair of shoes would’ve been much better.

9. bas September 6, 2012 at 10:13 #

Absolut perfection.

10. Nat September 6, 2012 at 11:31 #

Considering who is the wearer and which designer she’s wearing, I find this to be very ordinary. Yes, she’s well dressed, but nothing special here. The Zoe Saldana/Elie Saab combo can do much better than this.

11. robbie September 6, 2012 at 11:59 #

flawless, and FINALLY a pair of brian atwood shoes that dont look like heavy bricks.

12. Noemi September 6, 2012 at 13:00 #

I love the dress. Lace, gold… perfection. BDOTW contender, for me and it’s gonna be tough this week. There should be two polls, one for Venice and one for all the other events.

13. Christine September 6, 2012 at 13:03 #

Like the look but not the hair and makeup.

14. pauulak September 6, 2012 at 13:29 #

she’s definitely the best ‘Elie Saab girl’. Love her! She’s gorgeous as always!

15. dee September 6, 2012 at 14:10 #

Not crazy about this color on her. but she looks pretty.

16. fromchi-town September 6, 2012 at 14:38 #

Its a pretty look but I am not really crazy about this. I can’t believe I am saying this but all the Elie Saabs are looking the same and starting to look boring.

17. georgia_may September 7, 2012 at 07:55 #