Miranda Kerr In Erdem – Fashion’s Night Out With Kora Range

Miranda Kerr made an appearance during Fashion Night’s Out in Sydney to promote her Kora organic skincare range.

The Australian supermodel wore a Spring 2012 Erdem dress, which was similar to the outfit she was snapped in by the same designer earlier in the day.

For the event, however, she opted to wear a pair of neon pink Willow pumps and a string of pearls with the blue floral print.

Pulled back hair and a berry lip completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Get The Look: Kendall Jenner's Vogue Foundation Gala Slick Ponytail

Get The Look: Kendall Jenner’s Vogue Foundation Gala Slick Ponytail

Ashley Benson In Alberta Ferretti - 'Spring Breakers' Venice Film Festival Premiere

Ashley Benson In Alberta Ferretti – ‘Spring Breakers’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

13 Responses to Miranda Kerr In Erdem – Fashion’s Night Out With Kora Range

1. Nat39 September 6, 2012 at 21:17 #

Very similar look, and second time in a row I’m not impressed with her styling. Don’t like the addition of the frumpy pearl necklace. The pink pumps work better on this occasion but I still would prefer a more complementary purplish/blue shoe however predictable it can be.

• Alina September 7, 2012 at 07:13 #

I agree.

• noo September 8, 2012 at 09:14 #

I also don’t like the styling.

2. tiffany September 6, 2012 at 21:26 #

a rare disappointment. The neclace looks like an extension of the dress and both serve to age her. This isn’t bad, it’s just off. While I like the pop of color with the shoes, it doesn’t save the oldness of this look. Hair doesn’t help either.

• Radhika September 7, 2012 at 17:25 #

Disappointing! I always like Miranda’s chic style, but this look is just too old for her age. If the pumps would have been black she would be ready to an election campaign.

3. Kathy September 6, 2012 at 21:39 #

I prefer the dress without the necklace. Considering the dress has a relatively “busy” pattern, the pearls are just overkill. I like the runway shoes better as well.

4. Moxie September 6, 2012 at 22:32 #

Lovely dress, but she didn’t need the necklace. Hard to tell about the shoes in this picture, but at least she’s not wearing nude pumps.

• Fashion Critic September 7, 2012 at 05:36 #

thanks

5. Christine September 6, 2012 at 23:22 #

A perfect 10 without the necklace and bracelets.

6. rita September 6, 2012 at 23:42 #

Miranda Kerr is the best when it comes to street fashion but IMO she rarely wows on the red carpet. But in her defense, I think most supermodels rarely bring it to the RC.

7. EmmaWoodhouse September 7, 2012 at 00:07 #

LOVE the dress, love the pearls. Wish that she’d gone with a different shoe and lighter makeup. But the dress is so pretty!

8. Emily September 7, 2012 at 01:49 #

I met her at FNO Sydney!!! Her other Erdem dress was from the day before, not earlier in the day. And she wore the pearls because she was promoting a pearl jewellery company along with being there for KORA Organics! xx