Elsa Zylberstein looked immaculate at last night’s ‘Lines Of Wellington’ premiere at the Venice Film Festival.

The French actress allowed the exquisite Elie Saab Spring 2012 Couture gown do all the talking on the red carpet.

The cut of the dress and the drape compliment her figure perfectly, while the loose hair and metallic clutch enhance rather than detract from the ensemble.

A gold cuff and delicate drop earrings complete the look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Willow Shields In Emanuel Ungaro - 2014 Teen Choice Awards

Willow Shields In Emanuel Ungaro – 2014 Teen Choice Awards

Kirsten Dunst In Stella McCartney - 'Bachelorette' New York Premiere

Kirsten Dunst In Stella McCartney – ‘Bachelorette’ New York Premiere

11 Responses to Elsa Zylberstein In Elie Saab Couture – ‘Lines Of Wellington’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

1. Nat39 September 5, 2012 at 23:05 #

The sight of the saggy bust through the half-sheer fabric doesn’t appeal to me, wish her jewellery were more in rose gold – yellow doesn’t work that well, would’ve preferred a smaller pretty minaudiere.

• Alina September 6, 2012 at 06:51 #

Ditto.

• dee September 6, 2012 at 14:05 #

I agree.

2. Hoje Vou Casar Assim September 5, 2012 at 23:37 #

This perspective is quite flattering, but there are a few photos in which it is clear (at least for me) that the lack of volume in the skirt does not suit her triangular shape, with broad shoulders and lack of curves.
    Nonetheless, I love the dress and think she looks pretty.

[I suggest that you also have a look at Maria João Bastos, a portuguese actress that is also in that movie.]

3. Dani September 5, 2012 at 23:39 #

Yup, the boob pancake is too obvious and distracts from the rest of what is a very pretty gown.

4. Moxie September 5, 2012 at 23:41 #

I didn’t think it was possible, but here’s an Elie Saab gown I don’t like.

5. bas September 5, 2012 at 23:44 #

A bit too much see-through arroud the bust area, I’m missing a lining underneath. Other than that perfection.

6. Christine September 6, 2012 at 02:12 #

Not liking the fitting of the dress on her. Ill-fitted.

• tiffany September 6, 2012 at 21:43 #

+1 a well-embellished sack

7. EmmaWoodhouse September 6, 2012 at 04:18 #

Line the bodice and wear appropriate undergarments for heaven’s sake!!! My gosh, she ruined what could have been a BDOTW-worthy moment. If only this gown had been lined properly, it would have been exquisite!

8. silvie September 6, 2012 at 12:46 #

I love Elie Saab, but I don’t like the fit here (maybe if she was taller…?)

FC,
    please take a look at Maria João Bastos, a portuguese actress in the same premiere. I would love to know your thoughts!