04.09.12 Premiere

Milla Jovovich attended the world premiere of her latest movie ‘Resident Evil: Retribution’, held at Roppongi Hills in Tokyo, Japan, yesterday evening.

The actress donned a figure-hugging ERIN by Erin Fetherston Fall 2012 bandage dress with an oversized rose brocade bow accent.

Her YSL ‘Tribute’ pumps are a bit of a snooze, but she makes up for it by carrying a standout gold embellished Prada clutch and a bold red lip colour.

Styling her hair into her signature flipped ‘do, Milla completed her look with some sparkly statement jewels.

Do you like this look…or do you find it too tame for the usually extravagant actress?

You can buy Milla’s Prada clutch from Neiman Marcus

Credit: Getty

Lauren Conrad In Yoana Baraschi - Barnes & Noble Bookstore Appearance

Lauren Conrad In Yoana Baraschi – Barnes & Noble Bookstore Appearance

Keira Knightley In Chanel Couture - 'Anna Karenina' London Premiere

Keira Knightley In Chanel Couture – ‘Anna Karenina’ London Premiere

20 Responses to Milla Jovovich In ERIN by Erin Fetherston – ‘Resident Evil: Retribution’ Tokyo Premiere

1. Rebecca Z September 4, 2012 at 16:12 #

I like the dress and her clutch. Not crazy about her hair.

2. Beta September 4, 2012 at 16:15 #

I love Milla J. she has the right amount of attitude and oozes sexiness.
    I could do without the pumps and the brick-clutch but the dress is so gorgeous that she looks stunning

• Alina September 4, 2012 at 17:37 #

I agree.

3. Noemi September 4, 2012 at 16:18 #

She looks amazing as always. The dress is very cute, i love the bow.

4. Hannah September 4, 2012 at 16:25 #

I really love the dress on her, adn because she offers so much variety on the red carpet I don’t mind hte dress being not so crazy. However, I hate the shoes, I don’t think it’s quite fancy enough for a premiere, or at least thsi particular premiere, and I hate that it is so autumnal. I really don’t get why everyoen wants to wear the next season clothes and trends so soon while it’s still warm out.
    I think that her clutch is Prada: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Prada-Jeweled-Clutch/prod147790350_cat13410735__/?icid=&searchType=EndecaDrivenCat&rte=%252Fcategory.service%253FitemId%253Dcat13410735%2526pageSize%253D30%2526No%253D0%2526refinements%253D478%252C&eItemId=prod147790350&cmCat=product

• Fashion Critic September 4, 2012 at 16:31 #

many thanks

5. Nat39 September 4, 2012 at 16:41 #

The boring pumps are disappointing, the bejeweled clutch isn´t really working here for me, more of a distraction, wish she´d opted for a bit simpler clutch and more inspiring footwear instead. But she looks confident and sexy in that dress.

6. Joan September 4, 2012 at 16:42 #

Love it from head to toe! In that dress she oozes old hollywood glamour

• tiffany September 6, 2012 at 21:38 #

7. Liana September 4, 2012 at 16:56 #

This dress totally suits her body. She looks amazing in it. I really like the overall look, but the shoes are blah.

8. dee September 4, 2012 at 17:09 #

I only like the bag.

9. CreoleLady September 4, 2012 at 17:33 #

This might sound weird but I see Milla — not her dress, not her shoes, not her clutch, but her. Her smile, vibrant personality and glam confidence are more alluring than any extravagant gown. I will continue to enjoy her flights of fancy on the red carpet but the lady in simple black takes my breath away.

• Jennesia September 4, 2012 at 19:40 #

I concur. When I saw this look I was taken back by how gorgeous and sincere her smile is.

10. robbie September 4, 2012 at 18:47 #

only milla could make such a boring outfit look beautiful, especially that dress.

11. Francois B September 4, 2012 at 19:39 #

Definitely too tame!

12. Christine September 4, 2012 at 22:55 #

A bit on the tame and boring side but I like the clutch.

13. Grace Patricia September 5, 2012 at 00:58 #

She’s amazing. She’s wearing the dress, not the opposite.

14. Zissou September 5, 2012 at 13:15 #

Absolutely amazing.
    I’d rather have more women (especially on the red carpet) run around in clothes that are a bit simpler, when it makes them look THIS good.

15. EmmaWoodhouse September 5, 2012 at 14:28 #

Not too tame! Finally, a dress that flatters her (other than her gorgeous, gorgeous Elie Saab at the Oscars)! I like the bow detail, her clutch, her hair and makeup–it’s a good look.

16. Dhppy September 5, 2012 at 20:32 #

I can’t make out the dress very well, and I’m not normally a bow on the breast person, but she does look glamorous, confident and sexy.