03.09.12 Premiere

Madisen Beaty In Alberta Ferretti – ‘The Master’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

Madisen Beaty may be only 17 years-old, but she worked the red carpet like a pro while attending the premiere for ‘The Master’ during the 2012 Venice Film Festival on Saturday evening.

She looked beautiful wearing an Alberta Ferretti gown.

Her rose silk gown with a tiered pleated tulle skirt was a great way to make her Venice Film Festival debut.

Opting for minimal silver jewels, the actress completed her look with tumbling strawberry blonde waves and barely there makeup.

Do you like this look as it is, or would you’ve liked to see Madisen opt for some exciting accessories?

Credit: Getty

Moran Atias In Zac Posen - 'Birdman' Venice Film Festival Premiere & Opening Ceremony

Moran Atias In Zac Posen – ‘Birdman’ Venice Film Festival Premiere & Opening Ceremony

Olga Kurylenko In Emilio Pucci - 'To The Wonder' Venice Film Festival Photocall

Olga Kurylenko In Emilio Pucci – ‘To The Wonder’ Venice Film Festival Photocall

10 Responses to Madisen Beaty In Alberta Ferretti – ‘The Master’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

1. Markness September 3, 2012 at 11:41 #

I think there’s too much going on in the dress. I don’t like it. I wonder what shoes she’s wearing though. :)

2. Alina September 3, 2012 at 11:51 #

I don’t like the dress.

3. bm September 3, 2012 at 11:52 #

That dress was wrong in many reason, the tule, the satin panel. But, I have to give credit to her to make this dress worked for her. She has that Camille Bell + Diane Kruger attitude.

4. Christine September 3, 2012 at 12:34 #

The dress washes her out.

• dee September 4, 2012 at 14:18 #

I agree.

5. Rebecca Z September 3, 2012 at 17:57 #

Interesting reactions above! I love the dress and think it is adorable on her. She is young and the dress playful and young too. I think the satin panel should have been hemmed so that it hangs flatter in the front but on the whole it is lovely. Love the simple accessorizing and her hair and makeup.

6. Regina September 3, 2012 at 19:46 #

I think she looks good. On an unrelated note, I am tired of these “alternative” name spellings.

7. Dhppy September 3, 2012 at 22:51 #

I like the bodice, but the dress loses me after the belt. Thankfully, her lovely poise and styling carries her through. If she hasn’t yet been tapped to play Laura Linney’s daughter in a movie, she really should.

8. Nat39 September 4, 2012 at 19:53 #

She pulls it off beautifully, with the pretty hair like this and a lot of detailing on the dress, she really doesn’t need any more exciting accessories.

9. EmmaWoodhouse September 5, 2012 at 03:34 #

+1 to Dhppy about the Laura Linney resemblance! LOL.
    Anyway, I don’t think it’s the best dress for her–a bit too much going on, but at the same time washing her out and in need of a pop of color. However, I really appreciate her effort. It’s so refreshing to see a teen on the red carpet who is excited to be there and putting forth effort, even if it didn’t work out perfectly.