03.09.12

Blake Lively In Gucci – Gucci Premiere Fragrance Launch

Sporting her signature ‘head-tilted-to-the-right’ pose, my girl Blake Lively was back on the red carpet on Saturday night for the launch party for the Gucci Premiere fragrance, held at the Hotel Cipriani during the 2012 Venice Film Festival in Italy.

As the beautiful face of the fragrance, you won’t be surprised to learn that she wore a stunning Gucci Premiere cocktail dress.

Her burgundy embellished Gucci mini sleeveless dress with a plunging neckline (of course) fits her like a glove.

Blake styled her look with matching burgundy strappy Gucci sandals and a Gucci Horsebit bracelet.

A purposely messy ponytail and flawless makeup completed her look.

For me, Blake ticks all the right boxes as a Gucci girl. How about you?

Credit: Getty

Toni Garrn In Barbara Casasola - The Heart Fund Gala

Toni Garrn In Barbara Casasola – The Heart Fund Gala

Sandrine Bonnaire In Paule Ka - 2012 Deauville American Film Festival Opening Ceremony

Sandrine Bonnaire In Paule Ka – 2012 Deauville American Film Festival Opening Ceremony

35 Responses to Blake Lively In Gucci – Gucci Premiere Fragrance Launch

1. alex September 3, 2012 at 10:04 #

she looks amazing!

2. Francesca September 3, 2012 at 10:29 #

Her body is sick! She definitely fits the Gucci brand, can’t wait to see more of that collaboration.

3. Mrs. A September 3, 2012 at 10:32 #

WHat is with the messy hair? Her body looks great here. Not so much when she was in that awful polka dotted bathing suit in their friend’s backyard.

4. Leah September 3, 2012 at 10:33 #

This is so slack to me. It’s a cute dress but I feel like she could have made more of an effort, it is the Venice Film Festival after all. I do agree with her being the ultimate Gucci girl, makes way more sense than Chanel.

5. Anna September 3, 2012 at 10:38 #

She’s definitely more of a Gucci girl than a Chanel girl. But this dress really reminds me of one of her few Chanel dresses that I liked.

Am I the only one who thinks this dress is similar to the dress she wore to the premiere of The Town at TIFF in 2010?

• Martina September 3, 2012 at 15:42 #

I agree with you! I was looking at the dress and it seemed sooo familiar but couldn’t remember why and after seeing the link you posted I remembered :D
      P.S. Love her make up :)

• Jones19 September 4, 2012 at 14:06 #

My mind went straight to that Gucci dress. Soooo similar.

• georgia_may September 5, 2012 at 02:06 #

i was literally just about to make that same comment! so, so similar!

6. Jess2 September 3, 2012 at 10:45 #

She looks gorgeous! Blake and Gucci are a great match

7. Alina September 3, 2012 at 10:51 #

It’s a gorgeous dress, but the messy hair and the pose ruin the look for me.

8. Leila September 3, 2012 at 10:52 #

She is a perfection. Love the look from head to toe

9. Marko_M September 3, 2012 at 10:56 #

Perfect colab between Blake and Gucci. She looks amazing, BDOTW worthy, no less.

10. Nadia September 3, 2012 at 11:13 #

I love this overall look. Her dress is perf and so is the overall look! Blake is the perfect Gucci gal no doubt about that!

11. Pablo September 3, 2012 at 11:16 #

Seriously. She looks impossibly gorgeous!

12. TL September 3, 2012 at 11:41 #

She looks radiant. Love it from head to toe.

I saw another close-up photo of the shoes, they are super cute!!!Don’t know how she can even walk with them… with such needle-like high heels. Impressive!

13. bm September 3, 2012 at 12:00 #

That messy hair just thrown this look down to Tackyville. I just don’t believe that that dress is Gucci coz her styling made this look so cheap

14. Kaylie September 3, 2012 at 12:23 #

Much better suited to Gucci than Chanel!

15. Christine September 3, 2012 at 12:37 #

I like her better as a Gucci Girl than a Chanel Ambassador.

The dress fits her like a glove. I agree, FC.

16. M September 3, 2012 at 12:52 #

BDOTW worthy… i love her here!!! back to the young fun n sassy blake… gucci n blake clearly agrees with each other…

17. Rahel September 3, 2012 at 13:25 #

I think that she looks absolutely stunning from head to toe. It’s a perfect outfit.

18. Jessica September 3, 2012 at 14:41 #

I think Blake looks stunning. I love this look!!

19. arwa September 3, 2012 at 14:55 #

For some reasons when I saw pictures of her in this event it reminds me of her in this Chanel.

And still I think these two looks are almost the same

20. Lene September 3, 2012 at 15:23 #

I don’t understand how someone can say the messy hairdo makes her look tacky, lol. People are probably just looking for excuses to hate. I think Blake looks absolutely stunning.

• Joan September 3, 2012 at 18:43 #

+ 1

• Amy September 3, 2012 at 19:51 #

Amen my friend. Blake is a bit like a Kristen Stewart on that site. Whatever she does, she will never win.
      I don’t think this look is nothing new I was expecting more but this is a party night so the whole look makes sense

• Ahot September 4, 2012 at 09:34 #

I do agree with you. However, Blake´s crime i think is being an “average” girl who made it big & is living the american dream lol. But Kristen´s attitude sucks big time so i can understand why people think she is such a non-deserving spoiled brat.

21. priyanka September 3, 2012 at 15:51 #

she looks beautiful, but I wish the dress was a just a few inches longer. you’d still get a lot of leg, but i think it would be the right balance of sexy and sophisticated. i may be the in the minority here but i feel like the length, sequins, and neckline all together make it look a bit cheap.

• miele September 5, 2012 at 00:44 #

22. Anita September 3, 2012 at 16:02 #

I think she looks great and fits the brand really well. Love the dress & the shoes. I just wish she was there for longer – I was really hoping to see her in a gown as well but I guess she didnt have the time to attend the other Gucci events.

23. Noemi September 3, 2012 at 16:04 #

The dress would be better if it was longer, for me, but I love all those sequins in upper part of it and the color is beautiful. Said that, I expected something more “wow” considering the event. I think she’s better as Gucci’s ambassador because I’ve always thought that Chanel made a wrong choice choosing her, since she’s not classy at all, and she hasn’t a style of her own. But I don’t understand the change of celebrities every one or two seasons made by these important brands.

24. Rebecca Z September 3, 2012 at 18:08 #

Gorgeous. No complaints. I love the messy hair, the makeup, the leg. This is perfect for her–and Gucci made a good choice.

25. justme September 3, 2012 at 18:19 #

I agree, she’s more a Gucci girl.
    That being said, I only love her legs and sandals here.
    I am not a fan of the dress and her eye makeup is terrible upclose, a mess.

26. Mary September 3, 2012 at 18:26 #

Oh. My. God. This is head to toe perfect. Makeup, hair, accessories, the fit of the dress, shoes – it’s so on target it hurts. Also, she lost some weight and I like her better this way. That, or I was just jealous of her curves before (I usually hate Lively). P.S. I swear Blake already wore a very similar dress.

27. Dhppy September 3, 2012 at 22:41 #

I’m convinced that the combo of “short, shiny, and tight” is best saved for singers on stage. Nice legs though.

28. EmmaWoodhouse September 5, 2012 at 01:53 #

Very much reminding me of that Chanel dress, as others have said. I don’t like the tacky short-tight-sparkly-plunging combo…ever…so this doesn’t work for me. The color is lovely on her though and I like her hair (but not the eye makeup *shudders*)