Alessandra Mastronardi worked two Spring/Summer trends – peplums and lace – for the ‘To The Wonder’ premiere at the Venice Film Festival yesterday.

The actress looked stunning in this off-white Alessandra Rich Fall 2012 ensemble.

I particularly like the double layer of lace on the skirt – it screams luxury – and the mixed metallic, waist-cinching skinny belt.

Alessandra styled the dress with loose waves, a slash of red lipstick and matching bracelets on each wrist.

A pair of striped Alberto Moretti Arfango sandals, which added both texture and eye-grabbing detail, completed the outfit.

Credit: Style.com & Alessandra Rich

Jing Tian In Georges Chakra Couture - 2012 Bazaar Charity Night

Jing Tian In Georges Chakra Couture – 2012 Bazaar Charity Night

Charlotte Casiraghi In Gucci - 2nd Annual Gucci Award for Women in Cinema

Charlotte Casiraghi In Gucci – 2nd Annual Gucci Award for Women in Cinema

10 Responses to Alessandra Mastronardi In Alessandra Rich – ‘To The Wonder’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

1. Rebecca Z September 3, 2012 at 18:39 #

Totally gorgeous. How can one find a dress with a peplum to be totally unique? But this one is. BDOTW among a whole bunch of other contenders in my opinion. My two favorites are this one and Olga Kurylenko in Valentino.

2. Kathy September 3, 2012 at 18:58 #

If only the hem were knee-length. It looks so awkward down at her ankles. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a full skirt with a peplum, it just doesn’t work.

• Jones19 September 4, 2012 at 13:32 #

I agree, I’m picturing the skirt at knee length and it’s much better. Also the way she’s standing really puts me off.

• dee September 4, 2012 at 14:44 #

I agree.

3. Alina September 3, 2012 at 19:59 #

The lenght doesn’t work for me.

4. Noemi September 3, 2012 at 20:15 #

I love the peplum trend, but I don’t like how she styled the dress. I dislike the hair, a chic up-do would have been better or even something more elegant, I don’t like the bracelet and I don’t like her.

5. Christine September 3, 2012 at 23:35 #

Like the dress, not the styling.

6. Moxie September 4, 2012 at 15:24 #

I much prefer the look on Alessandra than the model. But the length is wrong. Needs to be longer or shorter, but not cut off at the ankles.

7. Nat39 September 4, 2012 at 18:19 #

The striped sandals are really not working with this ensemble for me, would’ve preferred a chic ‘do, only one bracelet would’ve been enough. Do like it full length, I think it contributes to the luxurious feel of the ensemble.

8. EmmaWoodhouse September 5, 2012 at 13:32 #

The length of the skirt isn’t completely working, but the dress is very elegant. I don’t think it suits her though–I see this on a cool blonde such as Charlize Theron. It doesn’t really work for Alessandra, and her styling doesn’t help.