Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Best Dressed Of The Week - Kate Hudson In Atelier Versace

Best Dressed Of The Week – Kate Hudson In Atelier Versace

24 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Alina September 1, 2012 at 11:12 #

Kate Hudson in Atelier Versace is BDOTY material for me, so she wins this week!

Have an amazing weekend, FC!

• Fashion Critic September 1, 2012 at 13:07 #

you too x

• Jones19 September 1, 2012 at 16:28 #

Ditto. BDOTY for sure.

2. justme September 1, 2012 at 13:11 #

I wasn’t as impressed as the rest of us by Kate Hudson is Versace. I will stick to my gut and go for Kasia Smutniak. Her dress is breathtaking AND original.

3. Rita September 1, 2012 at 14:03 #

Although I do like Kate Hudson but I don’t think she is BDOTY material. My vote goes to Kasia Smutniak because the dress is something we don’t see often and I love the romantic feel it has. So beautiful.

4. Anissa September 1, 2012 at 14:35 #

I was all set to vote for Kate H, as he looked stunning, but when I saw the close up pictures especially the backside, I didn’t think it as great anymore. The whole visible butt crack is tacky, and a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen.

• Anissa September 1, 2012 at 14:36 #

oops I meant she looked.

• CreoleLady September 2, 2012 at 12:16 #

Lol and ewwww. Been trying to ignore Hudson’s TMI from, ahem, behind. But your butt crack comment makes that impossible. The crack exposure made the difference — I voted for Kasia’s Valentino dream.

5. EmmaWoodhouse September 1, 2012 at 14:35 #

Without a doubt, the gorgeous Kasia.Her gown was BDOTY-worthy!

• cascia September 3, 2012 at 20:22 #

BDOTY, BDOTY, BDOTY

6. Alexandra September 1, 2012 at 15:01 #

Nieves Alvarez for me, love the colorblock look!

7. Parvati September 1, 2012 at 17:23 #

Kate Hudson was beautiful, her hair and makeup were flawless, her dress was gorgeous, yet my vote still goes to Kasia Smutniak for her boldness and originality. Poor Maika could’ve won it all if it had not been for that braid.

8. Nat39 September 1, 2012 at 17:23 #

Kate Hudson in sexy Atelier Versace.
    I don’t think Kasia’s look would’ve come across nearly as nice and romantic, light and breezy, if it wasn’t for the editorial-like photoshoot. If she was just standing on the red carpet, I bet she would’ve looked plain matronly (imo).

• Wong Hiao Hiao September 2, 2012 at 04:41 #

I’m with you on this one. There isn’t much styling involved with Kasia’s look – I believe any other pretty supermodel or actress could have pulled it off – whereas in Kate’s case, there are a lot of other elements that go into the entire look – from the clutch, the bracelet/watch (?), the hair, the glowing makeup.

• Henrique September 2, 2012 at 13:25 #

LOL, so true. My vote goes to Kate Hudson.

9. Jeremy September 1, 2012 at 17:53 #

I love Kate, but I need to vote for Nieves, she’s being amazing everyweek

10. Ainee September 1, 2012 at 20:01 #

this is the most poised group of people on BDOTW ever!!

11. Marybeth September 1, 2012 at 20:10 #

Kate Hudson. I don’t find it jaw-dropping or anywhere near BDOTY worthy, but it’s a definite winner. She and that Versace were made for each other!

Nieves and Rosie are my runners-up.
    Kasia? I might love it for a staged editorial, but for a photo-call?!? Too much. Waaaaay too much — and I’m not so sure that it would look so good in real life.

12. Rash September 1, 2012 at 20:33 #

I hope both Kasia and Kate make it as the best dressed ! Both these looks will be remembered for a longgg time :)

13. Sandy September 1, 2012 at 21:42 #

My favorite was Miranda Kerr in Willow. Upset that she isn’t on here but that awful dress worn by Lizzy Caplan made it on the list?

14. Kathy September 2, 2012 at 00:09 #

Kate wins easily for me. The gold really does wonders for her. I’m surprised so many people voted for Kasia, though of course opinions differ. The long sleeves on her dress just look strange and so awkward, as if she attached a ball gown skirt to a collared shirt.

15. Dee September 2, 2012 at 06:33 #

Kate looks beautiful, but Kasia is otherworldly!

• Cascia September 3, 2012 at 20:23 #

ITA

16. Leila September 2, 2012 at 23:10 #

Rosie wins for me. She looks stunning and classy, that what real style is. It was a huge disappointment for me to see, that she is not even close to win. Cmon people not only ball gowns must win BDTF.