27.08.12

Hilary Duff attended The Hollywood Reporter’s celebration of ‘The Mindy Project’ on Saturday at the Skybar in West Hollywood, California.

Blending into the background, the actress wore a Mason by Michelle Mason black-and-nude silk top with a V-neck and short sleeves, which she paired with black leather Current/Elliott skinny pants.

I love Hilary’s accessories, which included a black leather Marni clutch with a square-shaped gold-tone clasp closure, a black necklace and a selection of statement bracelets.

Pretty wavy locks, neutral make-up, and shiny metallic gold Casadei pointed-toe pumps completed Hilary’s ‘mum’s night out’ look.

Mason by Michelle Mason V-Neck Top - farfetch.com US and farfetch.com
Marni Leather Clutchfarfetch.com US and farfetch.com
Casadei Metallic PumpsLuisa via Roma

Cher Lloyd's Jeffrey Campbell Edea Spiked Sneaker

Cher Lloyd’s Jeffrey Campbell Edea Spiked Sneaker

Carly Rae Jepsen In Ani Lee – 2012 Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day

Carly Rae Jepsen In Ani Lee – 2012 Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day

9 Responses to Hilary Duff In Mason by Michelle Mason & Current/Elliott – The Hollywood Reporter Celebrates ‘The Mindy Project’

1. Rebecca Z August 27, 2012 at 15:07 #

Hot mess. Way too many things going on–I really don’t like her blouse and with her hair on her shoulders and that necklaced it is so confusing and overwhelming. I love her makeup and her pretty face!

2. AnnaLee August 27, 2012 at 15:31 #

I think it’s one of Hilary’s better looks… She’s not really known for her nice style so I think she pulls it off. It’s definitely a relief to see someone who looks like she eats!

3. EmmaWoodhouse August 27, 2012 at 16:24 #

From the neck up she looks beautiful. The shirt is a disaster, and the jeans look a bit too snug–that said she is a beautiful girl with a lovely smile.

• dee August 27, 2012 at 18:14 #

My thoughts exactly. The top is bad and teh jeans are too tight.

• Christine August 28, 2012 at 01:41 #

+1 The smile stands out. The clothes are not flattering.

4. andrea August 27, 2012 at 17:34 #

The hair and makeup are perfecto – those prenatal vitamins obviously did wonders for her skin and hair. The clothes and accessories are a different story – I love the shirt but the pants are too tight. The clutch is too big, the necklace is boring and I dont like all that hardware with a soft, billowy shirt.

5. Nat39 August 27, 2012 at 18:40 #

I also like how she accessorized the look, just don’t think she should be wearing those leather skinny pants to begin with, they don’t work well for her.

• Alina August 28, 2012 at 09:18 #

+1 Her face is glowing.

6. tiffany August 29, 2012 at 20:14 #

uhhh, maybe it’s just me, or the angles/lighting in these pics, but this doesn’t look like her. Did she get work done?