Mar Saura was your best dressed this week, looking breathtaking wearing an Oscar de la Renta gown.

The nude embellished and feather-accented gown styled with complementary accessories was a worthy winner indeed.

I went for Serena Williams, despite hating her shoes.

Like many of you said, this is the best she has ever looked and a true testament that Victoria Beckham’s dresses are indeed designed for every type of woman.

Credit: FameFlynet & Getty

Carrie Underwood's B Brian Atwood Fruitera Booties And 7 For All Mankind Brocade Foil Cutoffs

Carrie Underwood’s B Brian Atwood Fruitera Booties And 7 For All Mankind Brocade Foil Cutoffs

Nieves Alvarez In Roberto Torretta, Fausto Puglisi & Zuhair Murad – Solo Moda

Nieves Alvarez In Roberto Torretta, Fausto Puglisi & Zuhair Murad – Solo Moda

9 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Mar Saura In Oscar de la Renta & Serena Williams In Victoria Beckham

1. Nadia G August 27, 2012 at 09:33 #

I agree with fashion critic, despite the shoes, a nice strappy sandal would have worked better. But Serena does look fantastic, and she’s continued to do so.

2. Vera August 27, 2012 at 09:45 #

Dear FC!

Thank you very much for choosing Serena; she has really deserved it.

3. Bandaid August 27, 2012 at 10:02 #

Sorry but I still think Victoria Beckham’s designs are always plain and boring, and there’s a reason it’s designed for every type of women, cause her dresses have no personality whatsoever.

This doesn’t hinder the fact that Serena looks stunning though, she should do her hair like that more ofte.

• rita August 27, 2012 at 12:33 #

Unfortunately, I agree with you! Her designs have no uniqueness at all, you can pretty much find them in any shop. Serena looks fantastic though!

• carolina August 27, 2012 at 13:31 #

They’re designed for every type of woman who can wear skin-tight clothing. That’s far from ‘every woman.’

4. Christine August 27, 2012 at 12:48 #

I agree, FC!

5. EmmaWoodhouse August 27, 2012 at 13:11 #

Neither were my style.

6. Rebecca Z August 27, 2012 at 19:14 #

I agree with your choice, FC, though I voted for Kirsten Dunst. Serena looked amazing.

7. tiffany August 28, 2012 at 23:06 #

it’s interesting. I’ve asked myself why VB’s dresses, almost shocking in their simplicity, seem to pop. And I think rather than diminish the simplicity, there is something to be said for appreciating what small details must be going into them that then makes women look so good. Any store anywhere on the planet has dresses in this shape. But something in VB’s work gives it life and verve. Stunning look (minus) the shoes. And maybe we should give Serene credit for bringing some umph and attitude to it, too.