Emma Stone had an epic promo tour for ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ earlier this year.

It started back in January when she was sporting flame-coloured locks wearing Dolce & Gabbana in Toyko.

Showcasing a blonde ‘do to match her character in the movie, she wore Dolce & Gabbana again in Cancun in April.

In June she returned to Toyko in one of our favourites looks by Rue du Mail and this when the promo tour really kicked into fifth gear.

After a tour of Asia, she arrived in Europe on what was an amazing run of two looks per day for six days before she went out with a bang in LA wearing Chanel.

It is impossible for me to pick one look, so good luck with that. My list of favourites includes Rue du Mail in Tokyo, Gucci in Paris, Andrew Gn in Germany, Carven in New York and Chanel in LA.

Credit: FameFlynet, ?????? ??????, AP & Getty

Nicola Peltz In Balenciaga - 'Transformers: Age of Extinction' Rio de Janeiro Photocall

Nicola Peltz In Balenciaga – ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ Rio de Janeiro Photocall

Jessica Chastain in YSL – Good Morning America

Jessica Chastain in YSL – Good Morning America

25 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Emma Stone ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ Promotional Tour Look?

1. Ari August 23, 2012 at 10:13 #

i love everything wore by this girl. she’s more than amazing!

2. Alina August 23, 2012 at 10:20 #

Are you kidding me? Only one look? Impossible!

• Alina August 23, 2012 at 10:41 #

Looking at some photos from these events… Andrew had some great looks too. *swoon*

3. TL August 23, 2012 at 10:21 #

Wow it’s soooooo hard to pick one cause they all look great!
    I love – J brand in NY, Emilio Pucci in Moscow, Elie Saab in London, Gucci in Paris, Roksanda Ilincic in Madrid and Chanel in La.

I think my fav goes to Roksanda Ilincic in Madrid.

4. Bring Back Project Runway Canada August 23, 2012 at 10:27 #

Ours had to be Gucci’s black dress in Paris. It has all the elements one needs to make a long lasting impression on the Red Carpet.

5. Jones19 August 23, 2012 at 10:31 #

Okay hardest poll ever! I have to go for the Elie Saab jumpsuit for the London premiere. So cool and chic. Love.

• mm August 23, 2012 at 15:21 #

my pic too

6. Erik August 23, 2012 at 10:32 #

Gucci at the Paris Premiere was my favorite, she looked divine.

7. vicky August 23, 2012 at 11:43 #

As you said, nearly impossbile to pick! In the end I picked Elie Saab/London premiere.
    It really stands out (refreshingly) along all the girly dresses and gowns.

8. Rita August 23, 2012 at 12:57 #

Gucci is the clear winner but the Elie Saab jumpsuit and Chanel were lovely also.

9. CC August 23, 2012 at 13:11 #

i have to hand it to her or her stylist.. she sure knows how to pull a red carpet look off. great loubs. as much as her face annoys me, i can’t say she hasn’t made up for it with her great fashion sense.

CC

10. Amy August 23, 2012 at 13:26 #

I’m going to pass on this one, way too hard to pick one look!
    My fave were: the Rue du Mail look, the Lanvin look at Moscou and the Gucci look with special mention to the Elie Saab jumpsuit

11. Zissou August 23, 2012 at 14:23 #

I love her photocall looks: Tokyo, Seul, New York (pants) and Rome – with Tokyo probably being my favorite one.

12. Juliet August 23, 2012 at 14:29 #

She’s such a fab girl!
    VB should be taking some lessons on versatile red carpet posing from Emma.

13. Sara August 23, 2012 at 15:23 #

Gucci in Paris by a long shot. She took my breath away and I will FOREVER remember that look. BDOTY contender for sure.

14. Quinn August 23, 2012 at 16:02 #

such a versatile girl. she can do sweet, goth, minimalism, sophisticated etc so easily. she looks good in everything! so hard to choose.

15. Kelsey August 23, 2012 at 16:56 #

i’m so torn between the two madrid looks- they were some of my all time favorites from her.

16. marie August 23, 2012 at 19:56 #

just 1? awwww FC, didnt know you could be so cruel.. this is the hardest poll ever on this site..good thing i have 2 comps at home, couldnt decide between the Elie Saab jumosuit and the cute but chic J Brand/Rag & Bone get up..i cant wait to vote for her for the year ending poll, that’s for sure

• Fashion Critic August 23, 2012 at 20:27 #

hee hee ;)

17. sammy August 23, 2012 at 21:44 #

I fell in love with the looks she wore in Paris and Rome

18. Nat39 August 23, 2012 at 23:08 #

Can’t vote only because I don’t have a clear fav. NONE of the looks really made an impression on me, I expected a lot more from someone like Emma. Her black Gucci could’ve been a hit but was brought down by the overdone halloween-ish hair and makeup and pumps (she should’ve worn ankle-strap heels with the sheer skirt like this, pumps are just a no) imo.

19. Natalie August 24, 2012 at 14:32 #

I had a hard time choosing between Paris, London and Rome..but Gucci in Paris is perfection. LOVE.

20. dee August 24, 2012 at 16:01 #

So hard to choose. My favorites are the NY and Tokyo photocalls and the Paris and Berlin premieres. Emma is one of my favorites on the red carpet.

21. EmmaWoodhouse August 24, 2012 at 17:53 #

Oh my gosh…it’s so hard. That’s what I love about Emma. Each look might not be my PERSONAL style but she just exudes grace, elegance, and chic with every look she wears. Ok, some favorites…the Rue de Mail at the Tokyo photocall, the Emilio Pucci at the Moscow premiere, and the Jason Wu at the Rome Photocall. Methinks I see a Best Promo Tour of the year in the making!

22. Parvati August 25, 2012 at 13:08 #

My favourite was her Elie Saab jumpsuit at the London Premiere. She looked amazing there.

My second favourite, although it’s not a glamorous premiere look, was her J. Brand and Rag & Bone look at the New York Photocall, because it was edgy and really stylish.
    From the other premiere looks, I really liked her Gucci gown at the premiere in Paris and the Chanel dress at the premiere in LA.