23.08.12 Sidewalk Style

Miranda Kerr In Equipment – Out In Sydney

Will we ever tire of seeing Miranda Kerr’s flawless street style? I think not.

The Victoria’s Secret supermodel showed off her impeccable taste once again on Sunday afternoon while taking a stroll in Sydney, Australia, with hubby Orlando Bloom.

In addition to her trusted skinny jeans, Miranda donned a cute black-and-blue floral top by her favourite off-duty brand Equipment.

The look was casually accessorized with black flats, an orange shoulder bag and Miu Miu cat-eye tortoiseshell sunnies.

Do any other stars really compete with Miranda’s pitch-perfect off-duty style?

You can buy Miranda’s Equipment blouse from Bloomingdale’s.

Credit: FameFlynet

Jennifer Lopez In Tom Ford - Birthday Celebrations

Jennifer Lopez In Tom Ford – Birthday Celebrations

Jennifer Lawrence In Thakoon Addition & Current/Elliott - LAX

Jennifer Lawrence In Thakoon Addition & Current/Elliott – LAX

17 Responses to Miranda Kerr In Equipment – Out In Sydney

1. Alina August 23, 2012 at 16:34 #

Gorgeous as always!

2. Ade August 23, 2012 at 16:50 #

It’s the effortless way she presents herself that I love. It’s not about who she’s wearing, its about how she’s wearing it. I appreciate her simplistic approach to her everyday wardrobe. It’s not her trying hard *CoughsRihannaCoughs*

• rita August 23, 2012 at 20:57 #

I think I prefer Rihanna’s exotic street style. Miranda is more British street style and sometimes I like more colourful style like Rihanna’s. I guess Barbados has more appeal to me than London. Miranda is flawless when it comes to street style but I like it when it goes edgier the way Rihanna does it.

3. Gem August 23, 2012 at 17:16 #

Perfection as always.

4. Ellie August 23, 2012 at 17:18 #

And she has the best accessory on her arm… ^^

5. andrea August 23, 2012 at 17:38 #

She always looks great – after the modeling gigs end she would make a fabulous stylist. FC – if you dont have a “Best Street Style” for the end of the year voting you should definitely add this category and Ms. Kerr would most likely take the cake.

• Fashion Critic August 23, 2012 at 19:03 #

i do, she is the current title holder

6. Christine August 23, 2012 at 17:43 #

Love every piece.

7. Magdalena August 23, 2012 at 17:58 #

she is the best!!!!!!

8. stsofa August 23, 2012 at 18:27 #

jessica alba can.

9. Eve August 23, 2012 at 20:49 #

Her street style is absolutely perfect: not a hint of trying too hard, she always looks very polished and wll put together yet effortless, fresh and comfortable. I never noticed her outside of VS campaigns before, but in the last year or two she became my street style icon.

• admmgz August 24, 2012 at 03:13 #

10. dee August 23, 2012 at 21:01 #

I don’t think she is always perfect but this look is nice.

11. Odette August 23, 2012 at 21:29 #

Besides Eva Mendes, Miranda has the best Arm Candy right FC?

;)

Hey FC, you probably have this in the works, but I was wondering if you could do a Celebrity Obsession for Miranda Kerr and Equipment. I would love to see a compilation of how she styles them and if they are still available. I am curious if there is a pattern to how she styles them, like only with jeans or shorts.

Even though celebs are now obsessed with Equipment, Miranda Kerr is their biggest fan; they should tap her for their campaigns because she clearly knows what she is doing.

12. Fiona August 24, 2012 at 01:49 #

I am with you FC, she is impeccable, I have never seen her put a foot wrong, whether she is casual like this or in more ladylike ensembles she just put things together so easily. Her grooming is alway perfect too, a very impressive young lady.

13. EmmaWoodhouse August 24, 2012 at 18:21 #

She and Orlando are such a cute couple!
    Perfect Miranda strikes again :D

14. Mia August 27, 2012 at 06:11 #

Do any other stars really compete with Miranda’s pitch-perfect off-duty style?
    —-too many…come on!

it’s so strange to see FC will give her such a praise.she looks good when doing street set-up,but just good. Her style never brings me any speical or unique feeling.