Sophia Bush In Olcay Gulsen – 2012 Do Something Awards

Sophia Bush joined many stars on the red carpet for the 2012 Do Something Awards on Sunday in Santa Monica, California.

The actress looked fabulous wearing an Olcay Gulsen Spring 2012 orange column gown.

Her simple vibrant halter gown was styled with an amazing collection of statement jewelry including Amrapali ruby stone earrings, a Sutra cocktail ring, Arunashi stacked yellow gold bangles and Sutra cuffs.

Factor in a beautiful Judith Leiber clutch, flawless makeup and a neat, high ponytail and you have one stunning look.

Orange appears to be Sophia’s favourite colour and it worked so well for her at the CFDA Awards, plus it’s the summer’s hottest red-carpet colour.

Credit: Olcay Gulsen.com & Getty

15 thoughts on “Sophia Bush In Olcay Gulsen – 2012 Do Something Awards

1. dressaddict

I think that the dress is one size too small for Sophia, otherwise I can’t explain why on the model is loose fitted, and on her it’s painfully small on the stomach and the hips area. I think that if she wanted fitted should’ve chosen a similar minimalistic Calvin Klein dress.

2. Christine

The fitting seems off but other than that, I like the color on her. Orange is a great color on the RC! Her accessories are stunning!

3. errun

apart from the colour nothing realy works for me here! not even her accessories! the accessories look forced as if they are compensating for no detail in this maxi dress!

4. dee

Don’t like the fit of the dress in her midsection. The color is great on her though. Too many bracelets and rings. One bracelet or ring would have been sufficient.

5. EmmaWoodhouse

It seems ill-fitted about the midsection, and it’s not very flattering. I’m not a fan of it–it’s a bit boring, despite the orange.

6. Jess2

Oh I love this women, she has the most amazing style!! Love this look and I don’t think anyone does orange better than Sophia!! BDOTW!!

7. Jones19

I’m loving Sophia’s styling here but the gown looks cheap to me. The little pearls at the top of her right ear look darling, is that a new trend?