17.08.12

Which ‘Total Recall’ Look Should Be Up For BDOTW?

With so many looks from Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel this week, I will leave it up to you, to decided the look which should be included in the BDOTW poll.

Credit: Getty

Zoe Saldana For Flare January 2014

Zoe Saldana For Flare January 2014

Jordin Sparks In Chagoury Couture - 'Sparkle' LA Premiere

Jordin Sparks In Chagoury Couture – ‘Sparkle’ LA Premiere

15 Responses to Which ‘Total Recall’ Look Should Be Up For BDOTW?

1. Andrea August 17, 2012 at 09:48 #

A semi final, great :) Thanks FC!

2. Alina August 17, 2012 at 09:50 #

Kate Beckinsale – H&M and Diane von Furstenberg
    Jessica Biel – Giambattista Valli Couture

3. Quinn August 17, 2012 at 09:58 #

wow, i love ALL of Kate’s choices from head to toe. so hard to choose. and that genuine smile that she wears all the time makes is even harder.

as for jessica, i’m going with the valentino. i want that jumpsuit!!

4. Joan August 17, 2012 at 10:40 #

SO hard to choose a look from kate cause I loved every single look of her!

5. TL August 17, 2012 at 11:00 #

Kate Beckinsale -Donna Karan (black)
    Jessica Biel -Valentino

Kate Beckinsale has been flawless, elegant, and looking great on red carpet all the time. But, not sure if it’s me, or her style is a deja vu. It’s pretty, but always the same and it’s forgettable. Nothing really “WOWs”.

Jessica’s been on and off, giving us lots of “but”, but I expect a lot more from her.

6. Fiona August 17, 2012 at 12:32 #

Definitely the Elie Saab for Jessica as it shows off her amazing physique and her hair is off her face for once – totally a flashback from her better days. All of Kate’s looks were great, the Naeem Khan probably my fave (just).

• Nat39 August 17, 2012 at 18:56 #

Elie Saab hands down for me as well, the ‘Jessica from better days’ is really shining through, even that clutch can’t spoil it for me.

7. dee August 17, 2012 at 13:06 #

I think Kate in the black Donna Karan and Jessica in the white Valentino jumpsuit.

8. Jonathan George August 17, 2012 at 15:30 #

Kate Beckinsale in Naeem Khan’s white and cream gown hands down!

9. ayuni August 17, 2012 at 15:30 #

Their picks are quite similar.. My favourites are Kate in Donna Karan (pink) and Jessica in Valentino.

10. nats August 17, 2012 at 17:15 #

Can we vote two from Kate? LOL I can’t love them so much.

I voted Naeem Khan but wanted to vote for Donna Karan (black)too :(

11. cary August 17, 2012 at 17:48 #

personally i reckon kate deserves two nominations: the Naeem Khan one and the black Donna Karan gown, while jessica obviously only deserves one: the valentino one.

12. Nat39 August 17, 2012 at 18:52 #

Kate in pink Donna Karan, and Jessica in Elie Saab easily (despite the clutch), haven’t seen her looking this good and sexy in a very very long while.

13. EmmaWoodhouse August 20, 2012 at 15:11 #

Kate’s tour wins for me, with the Naeem Khan, the pink DK, and the Preen ensemble. None of Jessica’s looks felt completely right, but the GV was probably the best (even though I didn’t like it that much).

14. Christopher Teoh September 5, 2012 at 05:44 #

For Kate Beckinsale, i adore her every single look in the promo tour!! PErsonally, i gotta admit that i fall in love with her Naeem Khan and Donna Karan look which enhance her English rose status!! As for Jessica Biel, not so feasting my eyesore, but i gotta say the Elie Saab fully embellished gown sans the bag is drop dead stunning!! Kate vs Jessica, battle of the leading ladies is now on!!