Lady Gaga In Hermès – Hotel Kempinksi Zografski

Lady Gaga was spotted leaving the Hotel Kempinksi Zografski in Sofia, Bulgaria, yesterday with her pet pooch.

The singer, who is in town for her concert held at the Armeets Arena this evening, stepped out wearing her second Hermes look in recent days.

This time she donned a fur and leather-trimmed coat from the Fall 2012 collection with Louis Vuitton peep-toes, a Louis Vuitton monogrammed clutch, vintage Moschino earrings and oversized shades.

She took to her Twitter page yesterday to take a swipe at the press following comments made about her pink Giorgio Armani stole saying, “For those press and such who are writing about whether or not my fur is actually real, please don’t forget to credit the designer HERMES. Thank You! LOVE, gaga.”

While I don’t want to start a fur debate, she doesn’t actually confirm if the coat is indeed real, even though it does look undeniably real.

I find this whole thing a tad confusing as she made a claim on ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’ not too long ago saying she “hates fur”.

Do you see this as another one of Gaga’s publicity stunts, or has she done a Naomi?

Credit: Style.com & Wenn

Salvatore Ferragamo Launches Fall 2012 Online Trunk Show

Salvatore Ferragamo Launches Fall 2012 Online Trunk Show

Kelly Rowland In Victoria Beckham - David Jones Spring/Summer 2012/13 Season Launch

Kelly Rowland In Victoria Beckham – David Jones Spring/Summer 2012/13 Season Launch

34 Responses to Lady Gaga In Hermès – Hotel Kempinksi Zografski

1. leeann August 14, 2012 at 13:36 #

The armani fur was real as is the Hermes. I love animals and would not buy fur now. I do think that it is a person’s right to do what they want with money they earn. i do however also think it ridiculous to wear in august. even the animals who wear their own fur don’t want to in this heat.

2. sergioA August 14, 2012 at 13:36 #

I really dont think Hermes makes anything fake, but i might be wrong. Anyway, she looks SMASHING i love a big fur coat and she certainly has the attitude (and money) to wear it amazingly.

• tiffany August 14, 2012 at 19:09 #

this is a super fun, super chic, should-be-ridiculous-but-actually-awesome look.

3. TeaAtTwo August 14, 2012 at 13:49 #

I’m liking the improvement in footwear choices. The up-do and red lips look nice too.

• Beta August 14, 2012 at 13:55 #

yeessss, thank god she ditched the daffodils!
      dislike this coat, especially if its real. it makes her look like a huge fur ball.

4. Christine August 14, 2012 at 13:56 #

With Gaga you never know.

But the Hermes fur is definitely real.

5. arabeszk August 14, 2012 at 14:20 #

It’s 25-30C today in this part of Europe: Why do you need a fur coat?

6. tom August 14, 2012 at 14:31 #

it seems and odd choice to carry a live animal while wearing several dead ones…but until it’s illegal it’s her choice and no one elses…

• Rita August 14, 2012 at 17:13 #

I thought exactly the same when I saw the picture.

7. Saree August 14, 2012 at 14:33 #

That fur coat is wrong on and off the runway! But the girl is full of contradictions. (Taking an obvious swing at other female popstars, Rihanna, Katy Perry & Britney just after her Femme Fatale tour was announced)

“I will never just slap the title of my album as the name of my tour”

> Goes and calls her tour: “Born This Way Ball”

It’s quite obvious and doesn’t really need arguing that she is all about the publicity. I don’t know if she has made comments about vegetarians but for someone who longs for acceptance & all that, she wouldn’t have worn that meat dress on the magazine or the VMAs.

It also looks like she handed over stripper shoes to the hot mess walking behind her.

• Taylor August 14, 2012 at 15:29 #

Had to LOL at the mention of the hot mess behind her…didn’t notice until you pointed it out.

8. TL August 14, 2012 at 14:35 #

Hope it was really cold there cuz wearing a fur coat in a hot summer day requires courage and attitude.

9. manja August 14, 2012 at 14:46 #

she can do as she like,it’s her money and her conscience,but to wear fur coat in August at 25-30C that’s just crazy and pretentious,even for her

10. T from Sydney August 14, 2012 at 14:53 #

that looks real to me.

if she wants to wear real fur thats fine. its her money to spend.

BUT i hate how celebrities are “do as i say not not as i do” if you don’t like fur don’t wear it for publicity stunt ie her twitter mention.

either way i LOVE the coat. but wrong season

11. robbie August 14, 2012 at 14:54 #

gotta say i do love this outfit, even with such a huge coat.

12. Paddy M August 14, 2012 at 15:27 #

She’s just doing it for attention, just like the rest of her career. Without an album out, she needs something to boost her visibility. If contradicting herself and provoking people will help her achieve it, you better believe she’ll do it.

I wish she’d stop wearing looks I like. I don’t even like this coat, but it’s above her nonetheless.

13. Mol August 14, 2012 at 15:29 #

If one wants to boycott fur then no more buying Hermes, etc. (all the various purveyors of the occasional fashion fur). I think that may have been Gaga’s point, that we criticize the source. I myself am weak as I don’t like fur yet my dislike doesn’t go so far as to boycott buying from anyone that sells it……

• Paulo August 14, 2012 at 22:35 #

I think Gaga is fully aware that she gets photographed wherever she goes hence the outlandish outfits. If she claims to hate fur, her wearing it so we can then go and “criticize the source” just does not make any sense. She’s clearly glamorizing the wearing of fur.

• Mol August 15, 2012 at 15:23 #

Hi Paulo – I was just thinking of her twitter comment and how she slyly implies that the debate on her coat should include the designer’s name when I made my comment. I was thinking more on this outfit too – on how many of us find it frustrating that in summer so many red carpet appearances are in outfits more suited to the fall, and then, of course, Gaga pushes everyone’s buttons further by showing up in ‘it’s cold as hell’ winter gear! Some Phd student in cultural studies,who is doing her thesis on Lady Gaga, is clapping her/his hands with glee right now with this new twist!

14. d August 14, 2012 at 15:46 #

FUR FOR SUMMER?????????

15. ayuni August 14, 2012 at 16:15 #

i just can’t get on board with her choices.. Tacky.

• Alina August 14, 2012 at 18:43 #

• EmmaWoodhouse August 15, 2012 at 04:59 #

+2 I’m indifferent about wearing fur or not, but fur in summer is just ridiculous, and her self-contradiction is yet another publicity stunt, imo. But then, personally I think that SHE is a publicity stunt.

16. Marybeth August 14, 2012 at 16:37 #

I would have adored this look had she put tiny sunglasses (matching her own) on the dog. :D

17. HM August 14, 2012 at 17:05 #

I actually like this look as she looks like she is channeling Evita, plus she looks slightly demure and less tacky than usual. On the other hand, I have to agree with everyone else with her hypocrisy and the fact that she is wearing such a heavy coat during summer. Will never understand this woman, but I guess that is her point.

P.S. Lol at the comment on her daffodils being worn by the ‘hot-mess’ behind her! If Gaga isn’t wearing a pair, someone around her needs to! HAHA!

18. Vidhya August 14, 2012 at 19:37 #

The only reason why I like Natalie Portman. She says she loves animals – she sticks to stella mccartney with their faux leather and fur. And still manages to look thousand times classier than Lady Gaga.

19. roxana August 14, 2012 at 19:52 #

she is crazy. fur in the summer????

• Yeliz August 14, 2012 at 22:15 #

20. jimmy August 15, 2012 at 00:03 #

She is a ridiculous individual and becomes more so all the time. She does not wear the clothes well and really does nothing for fashion in my opinion.

21. Incroyable August 15, 2012 at 02:12 #

Gorgeous coat

22. bm August 15, 2012 at 02:17 #

I hate anything with fur,

23. Raquel August 15, 2012 at 14:37 #

My question is… Why is she wearing a fur coat in summer? Bulgaria is not cold in the summer, believe me…

24. Kin August 15, 2012 at 21:51 #

love the coat but I’m so over her. She tries too hard now to grab attention and that’s just sad

25. Joy August 16, 2012 at 09:32 #

I really don’t get the whole debacle over fur. It is totally a personal preference and I don’t get why so much hate is steered to someone who wears it. Personally I love fur. Hello people, take a trip to any European city (NYC too) in the winter and all you see in the shop windows and worn on the streets is fur. Fur is in. With that being said, if someone jumps on the cross and makes a big deal about not wearing fur and than wears it, that is just hypocritical.