Naomi Campbell In Roberto Cavalli – Fashion for Relief Charity Dinner

Naomi Campbell seemed to ignore the press headline she made yesterday for her hairline, by putting her best foot forward on the red carpet to host her Fashion for Relief charity dinner at Downtown in Mayfair, London, last night.

Looking beautiful as always, showing off her golden glow from her Ibiza vacation, the supermodel wore a Roberto Cavalli Spring 2012 gown.

Does this black embroidered gown look familiar?

That’s because Naomi has worn the gown once before.

Taking a leaf out of the Duchess’ book, Naomi recycled her Cavalli gown, something I don’t recall her doing before, which I think was a nice touch considering this was a charity event.

Silver bangles completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Christian Dior Cruise 2015 Front Row

Christian Dior Cruise 2015 Front Row

Kerry Washington In Christian Dior - Hollywood Foreign Press Association's 2012 Installation Luncheon

Kerry Washington In Christian Dior – Hollywood Foreign Press Association’s 2012 Installation Luncheon

13 Responses to Naomi Campbell In Roberto Cavalli – Fashion for Relief Charity Dinner

1. MEME August 10, 2012 at 09:25 #

I want to hold a candle light vigil for her edges, I’m sad that her hairline has gotten to that point…. I like Naomi, but this look here is boring for her….. It isn’t bad… but it isn’t wowing me either…

• Fashion Critic August 10, 2012 at 09:29 #

I almost cried for her. But her stylish should know better. Why not take a break from the weave? Let your hair breathe girl. Any sensible stylist would tell you the same.

• Maz August 10, 2012 at 13:45 #

I was just behind you on the tears FC…so upsetting to see someone’s hair get to that stage but I don’t understand how with her connections and money she hasn’t been better advised…girls beware!

• MEME August 11, 2012 at 05:19 #

Hair weaves are damaging to the hair, I hope she doesn’t have irreversible alopecia….

• Christine August 10, 2012 at 14:18 #

I agree. My mouth hit the floor and the sky.

• Andy August 12, 2012 at 06:01 #

Actually, I think it’s a matter of not following the advise her team probably gave her rather than not being advised at all. I can understand how the weave might have become a vicious cycle for her, so when her hair started falling out she probably added more tracks to cover it up, which contributed to further breakage themselves, and so on and so forth.

That being said, if the damage were to be irreversible, I’m sure she of all people would absolutely ROCK a bald head.

• Fashion Critic August 12, 2012 at 07:42 #

Yes, I guess you are right. I can imagine her being quite stubborn and not listening to advice

2. bm August 10, 2012 at 09:34 #

The same Naomi with her black dresses, that’s my thought.

3. Yeliz August 10, 2012 at 09:40 #

This look is just ok for me.

• Alina August 10, 2012 at 09:50 #

4. Laura August 10, 2012 at 09:41 #

The power of money (hair, makeup, etc) – able to look this way after yesterday’s photo.

5. Nancy August 10, 2012 at 14:25 #

Boring…miss the belt and v-neck thingy on the model. This dress needs something cause it is just not making it the way it is styled here. Not her usual way. She usually has too much going on, now not anything. Maybe she toned it down because of the type of event, but it’s a fail to me.

6. EmmaWoodhouse August 12, 2012 at 01:47 #

The dress doesn’t really excite me, I preferred it on the model.