Lady Gaga Wears Dior & Armani On The Same Day

Lady Gaga was spotted out in New York City yesterday headed to Bergdorf Goodman.

The superstar donned her custom Brian Atwood platform Mary Janes whilst wearing a striking purple Christian Dior Fall 2008 ¾-length sleeve coat.

Sporting a voluminous beehive, American Vogue’s cover girl added a floral accent to her bouffant.

Signature shades and a pink lip colour completed this look.

It was out with the old and in with the new as Gaga was spotted on the same day leaving the Giorgio Armani boutique on Fifth Avenue.

Dressed in an Armani Fall 2012 look including a bright-pink fur coat, she most defiantly stopped traffic.

While I’m not sure why the quick change, I can only assume she’s a ‘buy it now, wear it now’ kinda gal.

But why she wanted to wear a fur coat (and tights) mid-August, I don’t quite understand.

Credit: Style.com & PacificCoastNews

Priyanka Chopra In Rachel Gilbert - 'Mary Kom' Music Launch

Priyanka Chopra In Rachel Gilbert – ‘Mary Kom’ Music Launch

Kerry Washington In Christian Dior - Hollywood Foreign Press Association's 2012 Installation Luncheon

Kerry Washington In Christian Dior – Hollywood Foreign Press Association’s 2012 Installation Luncheon

17 Responses to Lady Gaga Wears Dior & Armani On The Same Day

1. Alina August 9, 2012 at 16:13 #

I LOOOVE the Dior coat on the model.

• becky August 9, 2012 at 16:44 #

Agreed – it’s to die on the model.
      Why was she wearing fur in 90 degrees plus a million percent humidity?

• Yeliz August 9, 2012 at 23:20 #

2. Beta August 9, 2012 at 16:24 #

the purple coat is to die for
    the pink one is a bit excessive, love it but I wouldn’t be able to pull it off

3. Ellie August 9, 2012 at 16:41 #

This is hot… ;)

4. dyshaun August 9, 2012 at 17:16 #

i just came from running in central park, drenched in sweat. how she is wearing a coat and fur in the weather is beyond me. I find it very silly, and a gross way to spend money in a economy like this, especailly fur in the middle of a heat wave in august.

5. Lee Ann August 9, 2012 at 17:26 #

We are mere mortals who walk to get from A to B. She is a Mega Star who travels in Air conditioned luxury.
    Fur in August: the new way to say I am so rich that I am not effected by the inconvenieces of pedestrian life. Step aside.

6. Henrique August 9, 2012 at 17:48 #

She wanted to wear a fur coat and tights mid-August because she’s a attention seeker :P The dior coat is amazing.

7. Jason August 9, 2012 at 18:50 #

Direct quote:
    Last year, when she wore a dress made of fluffy Kermit the Frog dolls, she explained, ‘I thought it was commentary on not wearing fur, ’cause I hate fur and don’t wear fur.’”

Now, tell me she is not an attention grabbing stunt queen……

• robbie August 9, 2012 at 19:33 #

this is why i love gaga she says all this rubbish and tries to make it sound like some deep meaningful message. the woman is an absolute joke.

she looks good in the first look is not bad, but the second look is tacky.

8. ash August 9, 2012 at 19:43 #

I love this rich bohemian winter looks in summer, so Gaga, but very restrained. She looks pretty.

9. Christine August 10, 2012 at 00:59 #

She is pure entertainment. I love the Dior coat.

10. Nancy August 10, 2012 at 14:40 #

Come on people, do we really take her “fashion” seriously? This person has not fashion sense or good taste. She is an outrageous musician and cannot be taken seriously as a fashion person. She buys and buys all these uber expensive designer clothes and just throws them on any which way.

11. Nancy August 10, 2012 at 14:41 #

Come on people, do we really take her “fashion” seriously? This person has no fashion sense or good taste. She is an outrageous musician and cannot be taken seriously as a fashion person. She buys and buys all these uber expensive designer clothes and just throws them on any which way.

12. Laveena August 11, 2012 at 19:17 #

From my understanding, she’s very skinny, she probably suffers from low blood pressure, where one tends to feel cold easily. The need to keep warm in a cozy fur coat while making a statement is probably what Gaga was going for. Only someone as skinny and petite like her could carry off a fluffy fur coat like that. By choosing fluoro pink she displays a stereotype, her Italian roots while strutting in trademark Gaga torturous heels.

13. EmmaWoodhouse August 11, 2012 at 19:23 #

The purple coat is a lovely spoof on early ’60s minimalism, but it doesn’t flatter her. The pink one is just ridiculous. And it’s AUGUST, for crying out loud!

14. JT August 16, 2012 at 14:14 #

what sunglasses are these? i want them