Jessica Pare In Jason Wu – 11th Annual InStyle Summer Soiree

Jessica Pare took to the red carpet at The London Hotel in West Hollywood, California for the 11th Annual InStyle Summer Soiree last night.

The ‘Mad Men’ actress wore a Jason Wu Resort 2013 black-and-nude embroidered lace dress with a cascading ruffle.

Bejewelled black pumps and a Jason Wu ‘Karlie’ clutch from the same collection completed the look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Zoe Kravitz' Alexander Wang Sabine Pumps

Zoe Kravitz’ Alexander Wang Sabine Pumps

Pink's Alexander McQueen Studded Heels

Pink’s Alexander McQueen Studded Heels

14 Responses to Jessica Pare In Jason Wu – 11th Annual InStyle Summer Soiree

1. Odette August 9, 2012 at 20:51 #

I love the look, but for Fall.

What is it with all these stylists dressing their clients in FALL looks in SUMMER???

-_- sighs.

• Christine August 10, 2012 at 00:45 #

I want to know the same thing. I don’t get it. The event is Instyle SUMMER soiree.

The dress is not that bad but not event appropriate.

2. Lauren August 9, 2012 at 20:54 #

I do not get this girl

Bad actress, even worse on the red carpet.

3. Nat39 August 9, 2012 at 21:06 #

Don’t like the dress much and do not like it on her at all. The cute clutch is a nice addition, should’ve done something about that hair and worn a sexier sandal.

4. shoeaholic August 9, 2012 at 22:39 #

Ooooh wow she looks sensational!!!

5. shap_half August 9, 2012 at 23:16 #

She certainly went ahead and overdid it, didn’t she?

6. Yeliz August 9, 2012 at 23:58 #

She looks great and the clutch is gorgeous, but this look is just another case of how you dress season inappropriate.

7. Charlotte (Minerva Collection) August 10, 2012 at 00:19 #

J’adore the clutch!

8. Angela August 10, 2012 at 00:22 #

Being as it is a fall vibe- giving look, I think it does look very good on her. The pumps are very gothic and mysterious, much like the dress. The clutch also plays into the mysterious theme,yet it also adds a nice pop of color that brings the look to a whole new dimension. However, her hair is bothering me. It is so limp and oily when I feel it should’ve been a straight, sleek ponytail or possibly lacquered back. Also, what’s with that pose? It looks the the poor girl has severe scoliosis.

• rebecca o August 10, 2012 at 12:37 #

I think she must be self conscious about her height, hence the slouching.

I like this outfit but it is weird to wear it to a summer event.

9. Parvati August 10, 2012 at 00:53 #

The clutch and shoes perfectly complement the dress and each other. Love dress, but hair is so limp and oily. Why do I have the feeling Rooney Mara would’ve rocked the hell outta this dress?

10. Alina August 10, 2012 at 06:13 #

WOW! I love the dress on the model. It just doesn’t look good on Jessica.

I hope Diane Kruger gives this dress a re-run (in the fall!).

11. EmmaWoodhouse August 11, 2012 at 19:56 #

Love the skirt, but not the top. I don’t like the lace over nude trend. This look is kind of heavy for summer…but that seems to be a trend of late…cute clutch.

12. Sophie August 13, 2012 at 06:39 #

This is a gorgeous outfit. She looks fine and great on it, she’s natural.