08.08.12 Steal Her Style

Steal Her Style: Miley Cyrus’ Philly Look

Miley Cyrus is all smiles while taking her adorable pooch for a walk on Tuesday in Philadelphia, Penn.

The 19-year-old star, who is the September cover girl for Marie Claire US, is in Philly while her fiancé, Liam Hemsworth, works on his new movie ‘Paranoia’.

Dressed in a super-casual look, which included white crop top, distressed jeans, tan platform sandals, a Valentino shopper and spiked bracelets, Miley piles her new dyed platinum-blonde tresses into a top knot.

Here’s how to recreate her look…

Forever 21 Basic TopForever21.com

Zoe Kazan In RED Valentino - Swisscom Leopard of Honor To Leos Carax

Zoe Kazan In RED Valentino – Swisscom Leopard of Honor To Leos Carax

9 Responses to Steal Her Style: Miley Cyrus’ Philly Look

1. Valeria August 8, 2012 at 16:20 #

Tragic tragic tacky…

2. asherlev1 August 8, 2012 at 16:50 #

…This is not a look I imagine anyone would want to recreate.

3. justme August 8, 2012 at 17:12 #

I’m with Valeria on this one. This is really not a good look.

4. Stephanie August 8, 2012 at 19:14 #

agreed. she looks like a homeless person.

5. Eline August 8, 2012 at 20:57 #

Unless I got paid $$$$, I wouldn’t wear this look, seriously

6. goldfish August 8, 2012 at 21:52 #

she would definitely look better if she switched the tee and the cardigan for something else.. and maybe her jeans could be 1-2 sizes smaller

7. Megs222 August 9, 2012 at 01:13 #

I really like the look except for the shoes. YIKES! I think it would look really cute with sandals or embellished loafers.

8. EmmaWoodhouse August 10, 2012 at 04:05 #

Ugggghhh…no. This is no good at all, a rag-tag look. And is this the infamous dog from the Marie Claire interview? :D lol

9. LJ October 9, 2013 at 00:34 #

I know this is late to be commenting on this, but I find this outfit soooo funny. After watching Miley’s the movement on MTV, I thought to myself that her new style looks really Philly. And as I found out in her interview in Rolling Stone, her style is in fact inspired by Philly. Oh goodness. This outfit above is definitely not a philly look! She probably dressed like this in the beginning of her stay and realized she did not fit in at all. In philly….dressed liked that. And because of Philly she now dresses like a “bad ass chick”. Hhaha I guess you’re welcome America. Go Eagles!