Laura Dundovic In Manning Cartell – ‘The Campaign’ Sydney Premiere

Laura Dundovic hit the red carpet at Hoyts EQ ‘The Campaign’ premiere in Sydney, Australia, on Saturday afternoon.

The model, presenter and former Miss Universe Australia looked sensational wearing a Manning Cartell Spring 2012 keyhole dress which showcased two of her finely toned abs.

Her black-and-white floral print dress was styled with a grey clutch and white pumps.

Needless to say, I would’ve preferred grey suede peep-toes or strappy sandals with this look. The white pumps pull this fashion forward dress down a few notches.

A single braid sweeping from left to right over her ombre locks and flawless makeup completed her look.

Yay or nay on the white pumps?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Kylie Minogue In Roberto Cavalli - Logie Awards 2014

Kylie Minogue In Roberto Cavalli – Logie Awards 2014

Maggie Gyllenhaal In Zero + Maria Cornejo - ‘Won’t Back Down’ New York Screening

Maggie Gyllenhaal In Zero + Maria Cornejo – ‘Won’t Back Down’ New York Screening

17 Responses to Laura Dundovic In Manning Cartell – ‘The Campaign’ Sydney Premiere

1. Shaina August 6, 2012 at 17:07 #

I have a hard time liking this look since I much, much prefer the runway version. But I don’t like the white pumps, I also don’t like her hair. If those two things were fixed this could have been a good look.

2. Christine August 6, 2012 at 17:55 #

I actually prefer the runway version. It looks more polished.

• Rebecca Z August 6, 2012 at 18:44 #

Agree–the runway fabric is much better for this design. Not fond of it in the grey/white print.

3. Alina August 6, 2012 at 17:58 #

I don’t mind the white shoes, but I think her hair could have been styled better.

4. Nat39 August 6, 2012 at 18:00 #

I don´t mind the pumps (they work just fine here) as much as I mind that awful hair.

5. the(un?)social butterfly August 6, 2012 at 19:14 #

To be perfectly honest, what bothers me here is the awful orange “sun” tan and the dark roots, plus her hair color looks cheap against her skin (which color wouldn´t, though). Same goes for the white pumps, the contrast with her skin cheapens the look a lot.

6. EmmaWoodhouse August 6, 2012 at 22:28 #

Ouch…too much tan, I don’t like the hair color, the cutout is tacky, and the white pumps are really an eyesore. I like the print but the overall look doesn’t work for me.

7. Yeliz August 6, 2012 at 22:36 #

Nay on the white pumps and the hair. I like the dress, but I prefer the runway version.

8. bm August 6, 2012 at 23:28 #

Too much tan and the white pumps bring down the whole look. It’s a shame coz I love her version of dress better than the runway.

• Rash August 7, 2012 at 09:28 #

+1.. Agree love the prints. But the tan , hair and pumps bring it way too down.

9. Julie Gray August 7, 2012 at 01:28 #

I think she has been in Europe for the past month so maybe that explains the tan????

• Lauren August 7, 2012 at 08:21 #

Yes, I follow her on Instagram she’s been holidaying in Europe so i think the tan is mostly natural.

Nay on the white pumps and the fact that they are round toe… A nice open toe sandal would have been preferred for this summery look.

The hair could have been pulled in a slick pony tail or a loose bun.

10. Jess2 August 7, 2012 at 01:45 #

Love the dress but it is a no from me in the shoe department. Not really loving her ombre hair or the OTT tan either. This look had good potential, it is a shame the styling wasn’t great

11. effieee August 7, 2012 at 13:19 #

She could’ve gotten away with the white pumps, had they been nicer pumps.

12. tiffany August 7, 2012 at 20:33 #

A cut-out dress and white shoes? Clearly I am being punished. Dreadful!

13. Dhppy August 7, 2012 at 22:01 #

Though I never shared your distaste of white shoes, FC, I must admit to hating these. They are killing this outfit.

14. Courtney Grace August 12, 2012 at 03:55 #

I don’t love the shoes but what I really don’t like about this look is her overly tanned skin and blonde/brown hair (can she not just choose one color?). If everything else looked a little more natural, I would have loved her in this dress.