Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Best Dressed Of The Week - Summer Glau In ERIN by Erin Fetherston

Best Dressed Of The Week – Summer Glau In ERIN by Erin Fetherston

15 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Yeliz August 3, 2012 at 21:39 #

Rachel Weisz in Christian Dior Couture.
    My runners up are Summer Glau and Emmy Rossum.

Have a beautiful weekend, FC!

• Fashion Critic August 3, 2012 at 21:53 #

Thanks…u 2 x

2. Nat39 August 3, 2012 at 21:59 #

I’d gladly eliminate Gui Lun (sorry, she didn’t pull off that nice dress with the droopy skirt, super lackluckster hair and makeup and those ghastly pumps), Rachel Weisz (the fit is way off on her, and the shoe choice is plain wrong, too sweet and playful for this strong sleek modern look) and Michelle Obama (should’ve been a sleeker more structuted skirt instead of her flowy very hip-widening one).
    Out of the remaining ones, it’s def. between Kate, Summer and Emmy for me.
    Voting for Kate for the sexy boldness of the look (don’t mind much that she softened the boldness of it a bit with her more romantic hair and makeup).

3. JGH August 4, 2012 at 00:00 #

Wow, what a lackluster week. Who is voting for Biel?!

• Anita August 4, 2012 at 15:46 #

mte! Plus that fringe on JB needs to go asap. A few people dont belong on here but I guess its more a reflection of the week.

4. Kathy August 4, 2012 at 01:27 #

I had to go with Emmy here, although Summer, Michelle, and Jessica (finally, she hits a note right!) all look amazing. Emmy’s dress is just darling–her hair/makeup are also spot on.

Rachel looks the worst to me, I just can’t look past the terrible fit of her dress. It looks like it’s about to fall off at any moment. And I’m not a fan of the print on Kate’s gown.

5. marie August 4, 2012 at 02:27 #

Definitely Summer for me..she looks like a fairy, only thing missing on her is her wings! plus her name totally rocks..and she’s a nerd goddess too..

6. Marybeth August 4, 2012 at 05:40 #

Rachel Weisz in Dior.

I love Kate’s choice of dress and she wears it well. I do wish I could get past the overdone hair with those over-bleached tendrils but I just can’t.

So Summer Glau is my runner-up. Her gown is lovely and she has put together a classic, beautiful look.

7. Alina August 4, 2012 at 06:27 #

Rachel Weisz in Christian Dior Couture.

Have a relaxing weekend, FC!

8. xdittax August 4, 2012 at 12:01 #

Rachel. Summer. Jessica.

Yes, Rachel’s outfit may not be so “summer-y” but she looks absolutely stunning.

9. Anita August 4, 2012 at 15:44 #

I have and will always LOVE Summer Glau. A shame we rarely see her.

My runner up is Rachel Weisz – at first I was meh, but I love it more everytime I see it.

10. EmmaWoodhouse August 4, 2012 at 19:15 #

Summer Glau–absolute perfection in ERIN by Erin Fetherston. I loved this look! Honorable mention to Emmy and Jessica :)
    Have a lovely weekend, FC!

• Fashion Critic August 5, 2012 at 07:34 #

Thanks. You too

11. Jones19 August 4, 2012 at 22:56 #

Pretty boring week if you don’t count Kate Beckinsale. She gets my vote. Have a good weekend :)

12. Ann August 5, 2012 at 08:14 #