On The Set Of Gossip Girl With Blake Lively In Haute Hippie

It was a busy day for Blake Lively yesterday, as she was back on set filming scenes for ‘Gossip Girl’ in New York City.

The actress wore a pretty nude embellished tank top with a Haute Hippie floral print skirt accented with light embellishments.

Blake completed her leg-baring look with a yellow leather 3.1 Phillip Lim ‘Lark’ bag and Pour la Victoire ‘Zimmer’ yellow snakeskin platform pumps.

Does anyone else think the clothing budget has been slashed (dramatically) for this final season?

Pour la Victoire ‘Zimmer’ yellow snakeskin platform pumpsPour La Victoire
3.1 Phillip Lim ‘Lark’ duffle bagNeiman Marcus, CUSP and Nordstrom.com

Credit: FameFlynet

Diane Kruger's Current/Elliott Leopard Print Freshman Tee

Diane Kruger’s Current/Elliott Leopard Print Freshman Tee

Jessica Biel In Oscar de la Renta - Good Morning America

Jessica Biel In Oscar de la Renta – Good Morning America

17 Responses to On The Set Of Gossip Girl With Blake Lively In Haute Hippie

1. Nat39 August 3, 2012 at 19:39 #

I don’t like this outfit on her, too short, too plain, and her yellow accessories do not go with it either. If I wanted to add a colour, tones of red/burgundy or light sky/aqua blue would’ve been my choice, yellow just doesn’t make sense.

• Yeliz August 3, 2012 at 20:53 #

+1!

• Alina August 4, 2012 at 06:33 #

2. TL August 3, 2012 at 19:43 #

Love it, it’s a really cute and summery dress, although it’s a bit too short, but who cares since it’s summer! Love the shoes also.

By the way, FC, did you see Kelly Rowland in the red ruffle dress? She looks gorgeous!

3. Nat39 August 3, 2012 at 19:47 #

…a silver belt to cover up the elastic waist would’ve helped a bit.

4. Hannah August 3, 2012 at 19:57 #

I agree about the budget, but I often think that the looks work much better on screen than they do in paparazzi photos, so I don’t judge until I seen the episode, her top is very pretty though.
    Her bag is Phillip Lim http://www.31philliplim.com/shop/category/womens_accessories/bags#lark-small-duffle-limon

• Fashion Critic August 3, 2012 at 20:06 #

you are on fire today…thanks x

• Hannah August 3, 2012 at 20:51 #

Haha, thanks. Clearly it has been a good day for yellow bags, too! :D

5. Hannah August 3, 2012 at 19:58 #

I wish her clothes didn’t have to be so short all the time, I think she came pull off longer frocks. You would think the budget would be more if anything since this is the final season with only ten episodes.

6. Kathy August 4, 2012 at 01:33 #

Lemon yellow and mango yellow do not belong in the same outfit…and I’ve never been a fan of snakeskin, but that’s just me.

Accessories aside, her outfit is nice. Very summery and chic.

7. Christine August 4, 2012 at 03:10 #

I do think the cut the fashion budget for the last season. I love the shoes and the bag! :)

8. B August 4, 2012 at 15:31 #

How can you make a comment about the budget after seeing like 3 outfits? I’m sure the budget has never been giant since its a small network’s show and that they use designer samples to make up for it. I think they look great! What more do you want from them?

9. Jones19 August 4, 2012 at 23:00 #

I wish the shoes and the bag were more similar shades of yellow but otherwise I like this outfit, it’s very Serena.

10. The Beauty Philosopher August 5, 2012 at 00:42 #

It is funny you ask that because the last few GG posts have shown lower end or diffusion brands and I wondered if that was intentional – as in the GG girls were embracing the trend for this type of clothing, whether it was a nod to economic times or as you suggested, production cuts to the show. Wouldn’t a lot of their clothes be temporarily donated though? Not bought? I’m not sure how it works. Unless designers no longer want to associate with the show?

11. Ritika August 5, 2012 at 07:34 #

I don’t think I would change a thing about the look, other than the bag. The top and the skirt are extremely pretty, and i’m lusting over the heels. I neither like the shade of yellow the bag is, nor the shape.
    And in rather poorer times, I wont be surprised if they are being stingy on the usual couture. :)

12. Megan August 5, 2012 at 12:40 #

Your comment about the clothes budget is interesting FC but I’m not too sure, from what I’ve heard the majority of the clothes are loaned or sent to them by designers who want to see the girls in their pieces.
    Maybe they’re wearing the bigger designers in the interior sets and just wearing these lower end designers as casual outfits?

13. Lauren August 7, 2012 at 08:31 #

Those shoes are horrendous with that outfit- got to go