01.08.12

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Smythe & J Brand – 2012 London Olympic Games

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge has been showing her support for the British athletes, especially Zara Phillips, during the 2012 London Olympic Games.

In order to ensure all eyes are on the athletes, she stuck to a navy-and-white look/uniform on Monday and Tuesday.

She wore a Smythe blazer, which she first wore at Heathrow airport back in May last year, with J Brand ‘811’ mid-rise skinny jeans in navy twill.

Whilst she changed her white polo top from day one to a navy striped top for day two, she opted for the same Stuart Weitzman Corkswoon platform wedges on both days.

Smythe Blazer
Shopbop.com
J Brand ’811′ Mid-Rise Skinny Leg in Navy Twill
Singer22

Credit: Getty

Who Wore Lanvin Better? Charlize Theron or Rachel Weisz

Who Wore Lanvin Better? Charlize Theron or Rachel Weisz

On The Set Of Gossip Girl With Leighton Meester In Red Valentino

On The Set Of Gossip Girl With Leighton Meester In Red Valentino

13 Responses to Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Smythe & J Brand – 2012 London Olympic Games

1. bm August 1, 2012 at 11:57 #

I’m happy to know that Kate has other shoes on her closet :)
    Btw, I love that blazer.

• admmgz August 1, 2012 at 23:31 #

2. CreoleLady August 1, 2012 at 13:24 #

Love the wedges, perfect look and occasion for them.

3. Susan August 1, 2012 at 13:41 #

The wedges have to go.

• elaine2 August 1, 2012 at 15:58 #

4. Juliana August 1, 2012 at 15:09 #

Love the wedges and the overall casual tone of the look, without being too “sportsy”. The Games are not about fashion statements anyway.

5. Jones19 August 1, 2012 at 15:14 #

I’m a wedge lover myself but the cork kind is just ugly. Love the pantsuit though.

6. Grace Patricia August 1, 2012 at 15:41 #

It’s a nice look just because it’s not boring or awful. Anyone heard something about Catherine being the Best Dressed for Vanity Fair?

7. Yeliz August 1, 2012 at 19:41 #

I love both looks and I am glad that she didn’t wore her LK Bennetts.

8. Dhppy August 1, 2012 at 20:59 #

I like the wedges. I think they work very well with those jeans.

Now that it has been explained that her clothes are purchased at full price (which I suspected) by her father in law (which I did not), the repeats are understandable. I just wish these rules would be retired. I don’t see how it would be a breach of ethics for her to wear clothes that are given to her. She’s young, gorgeous, and has a great figure. When she wears anything, she greatly boosts sales. If she continues to lean heavily toward British designers, she’s doing a service to it’s fashion industry. Add to this, she could also auction off her clothes annually and give the proceeds to charities. It’s a win for everyone: She gets to wear piles of great clothes, the companies make a mint, and charities get recognition and donations.

9. Leeann August 1, 2012 at 22:44 #

The shoes are hideous. Please please stop hurting my eyes.

10. Lila August 2, 2012 at 01:40 #

I like the wedges but have flats been outlawed or something? They seem much more practical for somewhere like the Olympics.

I am so tired of the jeggings. She has a nice body and great legs but I don’t need to see her in jeans so tight they ride up. Has anyone seen the blue pair she wore the other day? Goodness. Go up a size girl.