Jaime King In Stella McCartney – CW, CBS And Showtime 2012 Summer TCA Party

Yesterday, Jamie King attended the CW, CBS and Showtime 2012 Summer TCA fête in Beverly Hills, California.

The ‘Hart of Dixie’ star stunned in a look from Stella McCartney’s Fall 2012 collection with a Kate Spade New Yo’Hopper House Little Shyla’ clutch.

Her black-and-blue brocade lace blouse with matching ruffled skirt looks amazing on the actress, whose pale complexion and blonde hair are the perfect match for a bold and deep colour.

I will admit that a high collar does seem to be a bit of an odd choice for a summer party, but thanks to a short hemline on the skirt, the top doesn’t seem inappropriate for a July day.

I love the actress’s Jason Wu ‘The Egrette’ sandals, although I am partial to the original pair of platforms paired with the look on the runway.

Jaime’s strawberry lip and twisted ballerina bun top off her ensemble in a cute yet sophisticated way.

You may remember that Chloe Moretz wore another Stella McCartney bold brocade print look back in May, and I’m inclined to say that I like Jaime’s interpretation of the look a little bit better.

But what do you think?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Sophia Bush In Stella McCartney - 2012 TCA Summer Press Tour: 'Partners' Panel

Sophia Bush In Stella McCartney – 2012 TCA Summer Press Tour: ‘Partners’ Panel

Olympic Beauty

Olympic Beauty

13 Responses to Jaime King In Stella McCartney – CW, CBS And Showtime 2012 Summer TCA Party

1. Christine July 30, 2012 at 14:09 #

Not a fan of the high collar look in the middle of Summer. But I love the deep blue color on her.

2. Jess2 July 30, 2012 at 14:45 #

I’m not really a fan of Jaime’s style. I don’t like her version of the dress but I do like her styling. Love the shoes and clutch!

3. Alina July 30, 2012 at 14:50 #

I’m not feeling this look.

4. Beta July 30, 2012 at 15:05 #

I find stella mccartney’s designs difficult to digest and this is not an exception. I prefer Moretz’s interpretation because its simpler, cleaner imo.

5. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) July 30, 2012 at 16:33 #

I think she looks spectactular!

• Nat39 July 30, 2012 at 19:07 #

I also think she looks great, her styling is spot-on, much better than Chloe’s version.

• tiffany July 31, 2012 at 21:30 #

dittos

6. dyshaun July 30, 2012 at 18:02 #

in the past two or three seasons i have complete lost my lust for stella, besides those illusion dresses i called them, like the one sophia bush is wearing, i really think stella doesn’t do well with patterns. they alway just seem to busy and overwhelm the body.

7. Yeliz July 30, 2012 at 20:19 #

She looks good and I don’t mind the high collar, but I prefer Chloe’s version.

8. Hannah July 30, 2012 at 21:25 #

I don’t love the shirt, I woudl have preferred it with a different, more subtle top, but I love the look as a whole.
    I think these are the same Jason Wu “Egrette” sandals that she wore to the Met after party. http://www.contactmusic.com/photo/rosario-dawson-jaime-king-met-ball-2012-afterparty-held-at-the_3869859
    Shailene woodley has worn the also: http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2012/05/18/shailene-woodley-in-jason-wu-trophee-chopard-in-partnership-with-variety-magazine/

• Fashion Critic July 30, 2012 at 21:29 #

thanks a lot x

9. Ingrid July 31, 2012 at 20:53 #

I really like this look on her!

10. Courtney Martin August 2, 2012 at 02:58 #

Yeah, I’m really not a fan of the high neck, but at least she shortened the sleeves a little bit. I like Chloe’s dress better because it doesn’t have the black patches but I don’t like the shoes she wore. Overall, I’m not a fan of either of the looks.