30.07.12

Gwen Stefani In Fendi & Olima – Good Morning America

Gwen Stefani opted for an all-red look for her performance on Good Morning America at Central Park’s Summerstage in New York City on Friday.

The 42-year-old ‘No Doubt’ singer energetically rocked the stage performing their newest single, ‘Push And Shove’, wearing Fendi and Olima.

She paired her red Fendi elasticized pants with a sheer Olima cropped top featuring a turtle neck and fleece accents.

Red plaid Dr. Martin calf length boots and gold jewelry, including stud earrings, multiple bracelets and rings, accessorized her look.

With her platinum blonde hair teased into multiple spiked buns, she completed her look with her signature red lip colour.

We say that Gwen can get away with wearing anything. Does that apply on this occasion?

Credit: INFDaily

Jessica Biel In Oscar de la Renta - 'Total Recall' LA Photocall

Jessica Biel In Oscar de la Renta – ‘Total Recall’ LA Photocall

Christa B. Allen In Jean Paul Gaultier - 2012 'TCA Summer Press Tour'

Christa B. Allen In Jean Paul Gaultier – 2012 ‘TCA Summer Press Tour’

20 Responses to Gwen Stefani In Fendi & Olima – Good Morning America

1. Alina July 30, 2012 at 11:06 #

Once again, I say : “Works for her!”.

2. Anna July 30, 2012 at 11:06 #

It’s like it’s the 90ties again. Not sure to complain or be happy. :)

3. Beta July 30, 2012 at 11:21 #

love!
    she has a unique style
    this is so ‘no doubt’!

4. Ancika July 30, 2012 at 11:25 #

It doesn’t get more Gwen than this. Love it

5. Jones19 July 30, 2012 at 11:36 #

She looks wonderful but I’m sick of her wearing nude on the red carpet.

• Jones19 July 30, 2012 at 11:37 #

Oops wrong post :D Gwen rocks this outfit of course :)

6. Saree July 30, 2012 at 11:56 #

Of course it works, it’s ‘No Doubt Gwen’.

I like the way she is herself, yet able to dress for different characters. Like during her solo career, No Doubt, street style and her glam red carpet side. It’s not the nonsense you see on Gaga or Katy, it’s still Gwen Stefani.

And 42!!!!!!!!! Are you serious?!
    Are you sure some loser hasn’t edited her Wiki page?

7. TeaAtTwo July 30, 2012 at 12:10 #

No, she is not pulling it off- that shade of red looks good on her but all those articles of clothing are horrendous.

• Nat39 July 30, 2012 at 19:59 #

Horrendous, indeed. I can only give it a pass b/c it’s a performance outfit, part of the show, but not b/c she is (or not) pulling it off.

8. d July 30, 2012 at 12:32 #

its gwen :) I wish we get more of her!

9. Petra July 30, 2012 at 12:50 #

I would’ve love this look had she wore heels. the Dr.Martins don’t work for me.

• Cole July 30, 2012 at 18:42 #

When she performs she tends to dance and jump around…A LOT! Heels may have looked better but would not be so practical. That said, I wish she had Docs that we’re a contrasting color. However, being that the rest of the band had red and tartan assessories going on during this particular performance, her boots seem more than appropriate.

10. Sarah July 30, 2012 at 13:15 #

Yikes, that outfit wrinkles in all the wrong places…

• Yeliz July 30, 2012 at 20:09 #

+1!

11. Markness July 30, 2012 at 13:19 #

My god how does she do it? She can literally wear anything. Well the Doc Martens are in line with the pants she wore to the music video. She can just do no wrong now can she? :)

12. Christine July 30, 2012 at 13:54 #

For a performance outfit? Yes, I like it on her. She makes it work.

13. Rebecca Z July 30, 2012 at 14:25 #

It’s not my taste, but she rocks it.

14. Lori July 30, 2012 at 14:28 #

Big fan of Gwen and she can absolutely make anything work. But is anyone else a little disappointed that this is soooo 90′s No Doubt Gwen? Even down the the hair twisties and in the “Settle Down” video the tank top with the bra showing. I thought she would have evolved her look a bit more, given us something new to think about because so much has happened since then.

• AnderBoBo July 30, 2012 at 23:01 #

I think she was criticized a lot for actually branching out and doing her highly stylized solo stuff, so I think by embracing her “old” no doubt look she is also embracing the spirit of the band as opposed to Gwen Stefani featuring 3 other guys.

That being said I think this is a really fun outfit if not a little ill-fitting for somebody with such an enviable bod.

15. Odette July 30, 2012 at 20:23 #

No one should ever be given a pass on something they wear even if they are say Victoria Beckham or Diane Kruger. This pertains to Gwen Stafani.

She is horrible. It is irrelevant that this is very much ‘her thing.’ Well it’s all awful and dated. This look would be awful even in the 90′s. Awful is awful people.