Victoria Beckham In Victoria, Victoria Beckham – 202 Restaurant

David and Victoria Beckham were spotted leaving the 202 Restaurant in London’s Notting Hill yesterday following David’s meeting with the Prime Minister at No 10 to thrash out plans designed to help starving people across the globe.

Many of you thought Victoria’s Parisian look was too heavy for summer, so I’m sure you will adore her Victoria, Victoria Beckham Fall 2012 dress.

Yes it’s a Fall look, but it’s the most spring-like look we have seen from her since her stunning orange dress from earlier this month.

Apart from her rose-coloured long-sleeved dress with a swan-print ivory collar, I love the styling.

She carried a stone-coloured bag from her own collection, the same way the models do on the runway, plus she added Lanvin ‘Cypher’ wedges – yay.

No pumps, no open-toe boots. Needless to say, I love this look from head-to-toe.

You can buy Victoria’s Victoria, Victoria Beckham dress from Net-A-Porter.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Dianna Agron's Miu Miu Cat Eye Glitter Acetate And Metal Sunglasses

Dianna Agron’s Miu Miu Cat Eye Glitter Acetate And Metal Sunglasses

Jessica Alba In Narciso Rodriguez - Narciso Rodriguez Fall 2012 Shoe Collection Luncheon

Jessica Alba In Narciso Rodriguez – Narciso Rodriguez Fall 2012 Shoe Collection Luncheon

23 Responses to Victoria Beckham In Victoria, Victoria Beckham – 202 Restaurant

1. Zelia July 27, 2012 at 10:04 #

I’m not even looking at Victoria (OK yes I am : love the look), ’cause this pic of David Beckham staring at his daughter with a smile is seriously adorable.

• Iris July 27, 2012 at 11:41 #

+1 :D

• Grace July 27, 2012 at 17:11 #

• Gabriela July 28, 2012 at 07:48 #

+3 XD I was going to say the same. She looks great, I really like the dress and the wedges are just perfect… But seriously, the first thing I noticed, were David and his daughter….

2. Alina July 27, 2012 at 10:05 #

What a good-looking family!

3. Dorian Gray July 27, 2012 at 10:11 #

Love her here, anche baby Harper is becoming such an adorable child.

4. Marie July 27, 2012 at 10:29 #

I will never understand why she chooses to carry her bags like that. Holding them by the handles wouldn’t take anything from this look. It would actually improve it, because as it is now, it looks like she was going to drop the bag and caught it at the last second

5. MEME July 27, 2012 at 10:36 #

I don’t know what it is…. but I love the ….ness of Victoria Beckham…. she looks like a posh school girl here but it works….

• tiffany July 31, 2012 at 21:34 #

6. rita July 27, 2012 at 10:53 #

Love the look minus the bag. Why does she take herself so seriously? She always looks so pissed off or like somehow she is superior to anybody else. It kills a lot of her looks imo. Her husband on the other hand is always natural and smiling. I have never seen someone looking so miserable while wearing great outfits. I just don’t get it…

7. Beta July 27, 2012 at 11:09 #

After seeing Jessica Alba and Miranda Kerr’s street style today, I have to admit i’m a bit bored by the predictable style of Mrs Beckham.
    love the wedges though :)

• Christine July 27, 2012 at 14:27 #

8. carolina July 27, 2012 at 11:51 #

Meh. She’s always the same: dour, overimpressed with her own importance. She may be the nicest person in the world but she sure doesn’t give that impression. I’m also not on board with grown women looking like schoolgirls just because they are a size zero.

9. Odette July 27, 2012 at 12:20 #

I agree with Beta and Rita. Victoria Beckham’s style is meh, predictable and boring compared to Miranda Kerr, Rosie Huntington Whitley and Olivia Polermo. Also, she is obviously not down-to-earth (she flaunted a 100,000 Hermes bag in 2008 during the beginning of the economic meltdown). That fact alone makes her lose some of any appeal she has. She definitely has a stuck-up vibe and looks miserable, like Rita pointed out. She also doesn’t wear enough color.

Her handbags are WAY TOO HEAVY and CLUNKY. Ugh.

10. jones19 July 27, 2012 at 12:49 #

Great look but very predictable.David and Harper look so cute aww.

11. moja31 July 27, 2012 at 13:00 #

umm that’s not a purse, it’s luggage, and it looks ridiculous. everything else i love.

12. Dolly July 27, 2012 at 13:05 #

This look would have been much improved with a small cross-body bag, I can’t imagine VB carries more than her phone and a credit card in her bag. I suppose at the same time she wouldnt know what to do with her hands without that clunky bag.

Love the shoes though. David just needs to give her lessons now on how to smile in public

13. styler July 27, 2012 at 13:27 #

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I guess the bag is big cuz she has to carry Harper’s change of clothes? a cargigan or nappies? or is there a separate bag for that?

i love this look!

14. dee July 27, 2012 at 13:54 #

She looks cute. Not liking the bag so much. I would like to see her smile for once but I guess she isn’t a smiley kind of person.

15. Rebecca Z July 27, 2012 at 15:33 #

It’s all just getting old. The dress is pretty–I think she is a great designer who has a real command of the power of simple chic lines (a favorite of mine). But the VB phenomenon bores me.

16. andrea July 27, 2012 at 16:00 #

BDOTW contender??

17. Tati M July 27, 2012 at 23:15 #

I also LOVE the styling and the wedges. LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!
    But with such a cute daughter she should smile more often

18. Emi July 28, 2012 at 10:39 #

I love this look from head to toe, too. It’s very chic. And David looking at their daughter is so cute.