26.07.12 Sidewalk Style

Miranda Kerr In Equipment & Stella McCartney – Out In New York

I couldn’t let the day pass without some Miranda Kerr street style lovin’.

The Victoria’s Secret model was recently spotted heading to meetings in New York City wearing a cool uptown look which caught everyone’s attention.

She wore an intriguing optic print Equipment ‘Liam’ silk top which she paired with super cool high-waist Stella McCartney two-pocket flared jeans.

Accessories included her favourite Prada sunglasses, her Celine bag and tan sandals.

I don’t think there is much point voting for our street style queen this year. Do you?

Equipment blouse
Nordstrom.com
Prada sunglasses
Neiman Marcus
Stella McCartney jeans
farfetch US and farfetch.com

Credit: FameFlynet

Minka Kelly's Chloé Marci Wedges

Minka Kelly’s Chloé Marci Wedges

Kate Beckinsale In Thomas Wylde - Conan

Kate Beckinsale In Thomas Wylde – Conan

19 Responses to Miranda Kerr In Equipment & Stella McCartney – Out In New York

1. Jones19 July 26, 2012 at 22:26 #

Love those jeans! Love that she actually makes an effort on her street style, so many celebs just schlub it in sweats.

2. Christine July 26, 2012 at 22:51 #

So jealous of her style.

• Fashion Critic July 26, 2012 at 22:54 #

ditto

3. TL July 27, 2012 at 00:11 #

No doubt the street style QUEEN !!!

• Alina July 27, 2012 at 08:14 #

4. Jessica July 27, 2012 at 05:07 #

I wish I could put outfits together like she does!! She looks amazing

5. Odette July 27, 2012 at 05:31 #

I am sick of her Celine bag. Remember when Sienna Miller and her red Prada bag were inseparable and FC herself had Handbag Fatigue over Sienna overusing that bag?

Well I have Handbag Fatigue with Miranda’s Celine bag. I don’t find it anything special to begin with.

When it comes to Bag Fatigue, it’s like, ‘we all know you have 1000 [free] handbags…”

I would’ve loved a Jimmy Choo snakeskin (for extra texture) bag with this look.

• Phalen July 27, 2012 at 14:27 #

Honestly how often do you change your hand bag on a day to day basis?

6. Beta July 27, 2012 at 08:55 #

agree ;)
    street style queen

7. Susan July 27, 2012 at 14:14 #

She looks great. So simple.

8. Emma July 27, 2012 at 17:00 #

I honestly do not understand how she looks this amazing every single time she steps out of the house. I love almost every item she wears. So simple, but so pretty.

9. docnirz July 27, 2012 at 23:49 #

she is so pretty it hurts ….she cab wear a sack and can kook uber stylish

10. docnirz July 27, 2012 at 23:50 #

*can not cab

11. CreoleLady July 28, 2012 at 11:12 #

Preferred every one of Jessica Alba’s Jacobs ‘Antonia’ bag outfits to this Kerr look. In fact, I prefer Alba’s street style over all to Kerr’s. Don’t get me wrong, there are some Kerr looks I really loved. But: in totality, I think Jessica is more creative and varied. In fact I like Jessica’s street style better than her own red carpet style (except while she was pregnant).

12. qwerty July 28, 2012 at 13:35 #

Her top is NOT Equipment, it’s Stella McCartney! Shame on you, Stella’s S/S 2012 prints are so distinct and unmistakable.

• Ange August 1, 2012 at 14:07 #

I thought it was Stella McCartney too at first, but all you needed to do was a simple Google search of Equipment ‘Liam’ shirt to see that FC is correct as per usual. Next time check your facts before dishing out insults.

• Fashion Critic August 1, 2012 at 15:02 #

Thanks Ange. Those comments make me laugh. Even with the picture of the garment that person is still staying it’s wrong is hilarious to me.

13. Qwerty August 1, 2012 at 21:26 #

Okay sweetheart, you’re so smart! Just type Stella McCartney James Tangerine top because it’ available in blue too, and then zoom it so that you can clearly see the print, okay?! Then type Equipment Liam top and zoom. The print does not consist of circles, oh my! Search for a HQ pic of Miranda wearing the top and tell me why you are SO wrong! Let’s see who’s the expert! Oh and btw, in case you didn’t know, her sandals are Chloe. It’s fcking hilarious to see that I’m wrong, isn’t it? Not correct as usual, fc! But hey, we’re stupid, right?! What do we know about fashion?

• Fashion Critic August 2, 2012 at 07:18 #

You are hilarious. Your need to result to insults just shows the type of person that you really are.

Stella McCartney not only retweeted but commented on the post I did.

If I was wrong, don’t you think they would’ve corrected me? https://twitter.com/StellaMcCartney/status/228866783610806272